ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible recruiting.

He will never be...

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: UCFan07
WTF is wrong with our recruiting! It's horrible!

We are right where we always are in that 2.7 - 2.8 star avg range. If the 6 slots left go to all 3 stars we end up with a 2.84 avg. Which would rank as one of our better classes. I think our best ever was 2.88 or 2.89.

Oh, I thought this was the time all the coaches got to drink egg nog with their families at night :)

Frost just announced what he's doing about recruiting...hitting all the local high schools in FL. :)

No need to panic Frost just started his recruiting last year at this time (December 1st). He was able to grab some good players in Dec and Jan last year. You lose a few you gain a few I expect one or two more good recruits maybe 4 Stars, No worries!
From Wiki:On December 1, 2015, Frost was hired as the head football coach at the University of Central Florida. :sunglasses:

No need to panic Frost just started his recruiting last year at this time (December 1st). He was able to grab some good players in Dec and Jan last year. You lose a few you gain a few I expect one or two more good recruits maybe 4 Stars, No worries!
From Wiki:On December 1, 2015, Frost was hired as the head football coach at the University of Central Florida. :sunglasses:
So true. Also, I think the recruits that are critical for us to bring in now are solid with UCF... OL, at least 2 DL, CB and Safety.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT