ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Doctor Says Doctors aren’t treating Covid Right

DAiello18

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
May 2, 2010
Tampa

Wonder if she’s right or just on the right. If she’s right, well, then the media and doctors have some explaining to do as a Z-Pak and some minor meds should be handed out universally. If she’s wrong. Well then she needs her license revoked.

Last edited:

Wonder if she’s right or just on the right. If she’s right, well, then the media and doctors have some explaining to do as a Z-Pak and some minor meds should be handed out universally. If she’s wrong. Well then she needs his license revoked.
We definitely don't want z-pak to be handed out willy nilly, nor any other antibiotic.

That being said, it sounds like there are OTC medications like pepcid that apparently are effective as prophylactics.

Reactions: sk8knight
We definitely don't want z-pak to be handed out willy nilly, nor any other antibiotic.

That being said, it sounds like there are OTC medications like pepcid that apparently are effective as prophylactics.

Handed out universally to those who are positive*
Not as halloween candy lol

A vaccine is coming very soon. Can we trust it? What if Trump is part of the deep state?

Turkey has been using HCQ without major lockdowns and having success.

Who knows. I think many are against it because Trump was "hopeful" about the drug.

Erdogan personally punched and fought COVID to appease Allah.

"Immanuel is a registered physician in Texas, according to a Texas Medical Board database, and operates a medical clinic out of a strip mall next to her church, Firepower Ministries."

[roll]

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
"“There are people that are ruling this nation that are not even human,” Immanuel said in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, before launching into a conversation she had with a “reptilian spirit” she described as “half-human, half-ET.”"

Reactions: Crazyhole
"In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in the dreamworld."

Reactions: firm_bizzle
https://www.thedailybeast.com/stell...-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

-In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

-In her sermon, Immanuel offers a sort of demonology of “nephilim,” the biblical characters she claims exist as demonic spirits and lust after dream sex with humans, causing all matter of real health problems and financial ruin. Immanuel blames real-life ailments such as fibroids and cysts stem from the demonic sperm after demon dream sex, an activity she claims affects “many women.”

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

-Immanuel’s bizarre medical ideas don’t stop with demon sex in dreams. In a 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by “a witch” to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine.

“They’re using all kinds of DNA, even alien DNA, to treat people,” Immanuel said.

Sounds like a reasonable doctor we should all be taking medical advice from.

I like how a black female MD comes out to support the usage of HCL for COVID, that falls directly in line with recent positive trial results, and the instant reaction of the left is to personally demean and attack her.

I like how a black female MD comes out to support the usage of HCL for COVID, that falls directly in line with recent positive trial results, and the instant reaction of the left is to personally demean and attack her.

So we should be listening to doctors who believe some medical problems are caused by things such as demon sex?

So we should be listening to doctors who believe some medical problems are caused by things such as demon sex?

Believing in demon sex has probably killed less people than the doctors that get hailed by you guys for encouraging mass gatherings at protests. Somehow those doctors don't get the personal slander treatment though.

Believing in demon sex has probably killed less people than the doctors that get hailed by you guys for encouraging mass gatherings at protests. Somehow those doctors don't get the personal slander treatment though.

So, is that a yes or no? If you went to a doctor and they told you that your problems were caused by demon sex, would you continue using that doctor? Yes or no question.

Levels_of_Evidence_Pyramid.JPG

Yeah shes getting attacked because shes a black woman and not because she thinks demon dream sex causes ovarian cysts.

Yeah shes getting attacked because shes a black woman and not because she thinks demon dream sex causes ovarian cysts.

Did anyone have demon sex on their bingo card of batshit crazy things that might be in the news today?

In case anyone was wondering how far trump chuds would go with mental gymnastics, 85 is in this thread defending demon jizz doctors and voodoo witchcraft medicine with alien DNA treatments because it aligns with his political allies. There is no limit to how far MAGA trash will stoop if they think it gives Trump a political win.

Reactions: Cubs79

Demon sex led to the Flood. I'd say that killed millions more than Covid.

I can't get over this being 85s take away from a doctor who thinks demon jizz causes fertility issues. Like we are somehow attacking her for her skin color or gender when she thinks lizard people are running the country and the magic 8 ball is witchcraft.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I can't get over this being 85s take away from a doctor who thinks demon jizz causes fertility issues. Like we are somehow attacking her for her skin color or gender when she thinks lizard people are running the country and the magic 8 ball is witchcraft.
10/10. Well done

"“There are people that are ruling this nation that are not even human,” Immanuel said in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, before launching into a conversation she had with a “reptilian spirit” she described as “half-human, half-ET.”"

My kinda Pirates of the Caribbean witch doctor

I told the chuds long ago that of the 10 million doctors out there probably one of them agrees with your lunatic opinion. That doesn’t make it a consensus among doctors.

How many chuds saw this demon jizz doctor and dont have the benefit of a liberal in their circle to let them know shes a demon jizz doctor and not a real doctor. I bet there are millions this morning who still believe the nutjob.

I told the chuds long ago that of the 10 million doctors out there probably one of them agrees with your lunatic opinion. That doesn’t make it a consensus among doctors.

Give me a "why". Why would a doctor come out and say that a treatment is effective if it isnt?

Give me a "why". Why would a doctor come out and say that a treatment is effective if it isnt?
Because based on a preponderance of available evidence she is certifiable. Also what she said wasn’t that a treatment was effective but that it was a cure and would prevent being infected by the virus.

Because based on a preponderance of available evidence she is certifiable. Also what she said wasn’t that a treatment was effective but that it was a cure and would prevent being infected by the virus.

HCQ does work. Not because it directly fights the virus but because it increases the PH in the body. Not surprising at all that they are finding out that antacids also have a prophylactic effect. Its the same reason why people that have healthy diets and lifestyles get sick less often than ones with poor diets. Diseases of many kinds don't thrive in bodies that have a PH of between 7 and 7.4, which has been common knowledge for decades. Americans in general have terrible diets and lifestyles and we don't expel enough CO2 from our bodies because we are fat and lazy. Simple things like breathing exercises and brisk walking for 20 minutes a day protect you from getting a multitude of diseases including cancer. Why are people in rest homes getting hit by this so hard?: because they have to lay around all day and develop shallow breathing. Same thing goes for the obese.

Is HCQ a cure? Kind of, but no more than anything that a person can do on their own that regulates their bodies PH level and keeps it at the correct levels. I'd be willing to bet my mother's life that 99% of people that have had severe symptoms from this had acidosis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT