ADVERTISEMENT

How fast was the UCF Offense?

I really wasn't sure if I was convinced when in the offseason they said it'd be faster but those first few drives were lightspeed.

Reactions: Mikesi
The whole team was drinking this last night pre-game:

37808381_1803180353106440_3934843492345315328_n.jpg

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
It's so fast I imagine many spectators will miss out on big plays. Bathroom runs, ordering alcohol or concessions or just responding to a text. There were moments where my girlfriend would be talking to me and I'd completely miss a TD. I do hope they stay healthy because really that was a huge reason for our success last year. I don't need MM playing hero and stiffarming dudes.

I know Missouri definitely utilized the TEs. I think we kept it pretty vanilla last night. No reason to do more.

Receivers were open all night too. No need to throw a quick out to TE when you have Nixon open 30 yards downfield. We’ll see if game plan changes. I doubt much will be shown against SC State either though.

I couldn’t text with anybody while we were on offense. They ran plays too quick and you might have missed a big play.

Every drive in under 2:39.

Good motivation for the defense. There's a 2:39 rest period waiting on them after every stop or turnover. Maybe they should have a contest between the offense and defense to see which side stays on the field the least amount of time.

Not to brag, but Frosts offense was so fast last night that the game was over almost as quickly as it started.

Hope the strength & conditioning staff has the D in top form. Those poor guys didn't get much of a break the other night. #UCFatigue
If they made more tackles they would have been off field sooner. Plus we played 3 deep at every position so they shouldn’t be that tired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT