ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden, guilty

The Hunter Biden verdict --- clearly a correct one --- doesn't help the Right-wing wackos who've been ridiculing our judicial system because of "THE RIGGED TRIAL" against poor Donald Trump.

The Hunter Biden verdict --- clearly a correct one --- doesn't help the Right-wing wackos who've been ridiculing our judicial system because of "THE RIGGED TRIAL" against poor Donald Trump.
Liar Adolf Shooky can’t keep Trump out of his mouth even when the post has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The Hunter Biden verdict --- clearly a correct one ---
"the guy who is on video smoking crack & smuggling cocaine into the whitehouse is probably a criminal"

what a brave, non-partisan take from you!

If Hunter was found innocent: the GOP would lose their collective mind.

If Hunter was found guilty: see above.

You can't make this shit up, what an absolute and utter embarrassment todays GOP has become
Every result is good. Both cases.

Also back on topic: good, I hope justice is served because I'm not in a cult and don't treat politics like a sports team ....
B-B-But we all KNOW Trump's trial was RIGGED!!!!

Those lib bastards set him up!!! The same President we bash as being a dementia-rattled fool is cunningly using the corrupt American judical system to harm his political rival!

We need to reelect Trump so he can have his RETRIBUTION, baby!!!
;)

B-B-But we all KNOW Trump's trial was RIGGED!!!!

Those lib bastards set him up!!! The same President we bash as being a dementia-rattled fool is cunningly using the corrupt American judical system to harm his political rival!

We need to reelect Trump so he can have his RETRIBUTION, baby!!!
;)

An entire post in italics. All of it. This is so that you know that Shookster has the sweetest burn ever and you need to read every word.

An entire post in italics. All of it. This is so that you know that Shookster has the sweetest burn ever and you need to read every word.

this is what happens when an adult spends too much time watching disney/marvel movies

their entire worldview becomes a cartoon
giphy.gif

Running an errand yesterday, I heard Hannity on the radio explain to his listeners that Joe was willing to sacrifice his son Hunter in order lessen the public pressure on the DOJ to release the damning evidence Merrick Garland is hiding of the Biden Crime family. (Damn the DOJ---I'm guessing that's the reason why the House hasn't formally impeached the President yet.)

This bullsh*t is so incredibly outrageous it would be hysterical, if his moron listeners weren't gobbling it all up.

Reactions: ZFG
Running an errand yesterday, I heard Hannity on the radio explain to his listeners that Joe was willing to sacrifice his son Hunter in order lessen the public pressure on the DOJ to release the damning evidence Merrick Garland is hiding of the Biden Crime family. (Damn the DOJ---I'm guessing that's the reason why the House hasn't formally impeached the President yet.)

This bullsh*t is so incredibly outrageous it would be hysterical, if his moron listeners weren't gobbling it all up.

Neat. So, he's almost as insane as you are, Adolf.

giphy.gif

imagine letting some fox news boomer get your blood pressure up

extra glass of white zin for shooky!

omg thanks so much for sharing what Sean Hannity had to say on a radio talk show that no one younger than 70 listens to.

Hope you found the Depends in your size

Running an errand or did you demand they tune it to that shit in the asylum?

If you toadie trolls really want to 'debate' me, you'll have to do WAY better than posting bullsh*t from James Comer's House oversight committee.

Talk about lies. The internet if full of examples of Comer's assertions to the media being routinely contradicted by witness testimony. Oops.

Try harder.

If you toadie trolls really want to 'debate' me, you'll have to do WAY better than posting bullsh*t from James Comer's House oversight committee.

Talk about lies. The internet if full of examples of Comer's assertions to the media being routinely contradicted by witness testimony. Oops.

Try harder.

YOU’RE ACTING LIKE A CREEP.

RRRRIIIIGGGGHHHTTTT GGGGUUUYYSSSS???

Try harder.
remember when you got excommunicated by the "nicest fans in the country" for being an insufferable creep in person?

YOU’RE ACTING LIKE A CREEP.

RRRRIIIIGGGGHHHTTTT GGGGUUUYYSSSS???
My God, is this what you meant, thall, as to the reasons why this creepy lunatic was doxxed on the Nebraska boards? Behavior like this? What an effing completely unhinged weirdo.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
I'm SHOCKED that Republicans aren't beside themselves with vitriol over the fact that Hunter Biden's Second Amendment Rights were trampled on. What's up with that?

After all, chemically-impaired people should have the same right to own a gun as mentally-impaired ones do!!!! :)

I'm SHOCKED that Republicans aren't beside themselves with vitriol over the fact that Hunter Biden's Second Amendment Rights were trampled on. What's up with that?

After all, chemically-impaired people should have the same right to own a gun as mentally-impaired ones do!!!! :)
outraged over a lack of outrage? bizarre stance

you were hoping someone would respond with "b-b-but he's a felon" so you could once again derail into screeching about President Trump

you are hilariously easy to read

Shookster talking about chemically-impaired people from the confines of his padded room where pills are delivered in tiny cups through a door cut out at lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_

Sure seems like they should be. Tennessee just prohibited local governments from enforcing red flag laws because they're afraid Federal resources will flow to local governments to do so.

Sure seems like they should be. Tennessee just prohibited local governments from enforcing red flag laws because they're afraid Federal resources will flow to local governments to do so.
Yet another example of the bizarro world we now live in. Heaven forbid, some some city government were to have the moral courage to enact a Red Flag law to prevent mentally-ill psychos living in Tennessee from mass murdering people.

Yet another example of the bizarro world we now live in. Heaven forbid, some some city government were to have the moral courage to enact a Red Flag law to prevent mentally-ill psychos living in Tennessee from mass murdering people.
remember when you got bullied out of nebraska for being a mentally-ill psycho?

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT