ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Irma

September Home Games inside the State of Florida suck. Guaranteed to either have a 110 heat index, lightning/rain, or a tropical system during peak season.

I imagine we're looking at something like a 50% reduction in actual attendance here. Be loud for me, Knights that can make it! And buy more concessions (read:beers) than you normally would to cover the difference! Hopefully I can see some of it on whatever channel it gets kicked to.

^ perhaps after the hurricane you could talk to a mental health professional about these issues you're going through? I hope you get the help you need!

And here you are back AGAIN...

You are the one with the mental issues because you keep coming back for our abuse. But I get it. You have no real friends. And there is no one else on the Pussy Board, so you come here to get some kind of attention and to converse with other actual people. No one here likes you. You are a troll PussyCat Boy. Go back to your own board and try to find other PussyCat fans to join you there. Although that may be difficult.

Reactions: Mikesi
just checked and it's still in the Atlantic...but, I mean, if Friday doesn't work I can have Fred write another check and we could always go with Thursday.

I told you that you love us and crave our attention. That's why you keep coming back.

Or pile your team onto the charter and we'll play late tonight. Just like Midnight Basketball. Who needs TV or a crowd.

as we say here in the South...bless your heart

Awwww. The PussyCat board STILL must be slow if you must come here for abusive conversation. Oh did I hear your mommy, it's time for that sponge bath of hers. You better go now. Maybe if you are good to her she will let you come back and play later.

Or pile your team onto the charter and we'll play late tonight. Just like Midnight Basketball. Who needs TV or a crowd.
love it, lol...just open the gates and play for whoever shows up.

I'm just glad it didn't get canceled. But seriously, y'all be safe (even the bats**t crazy dude)...it's just football and this hurricane looks deadly serious.

love it, lol...just open the gates and play for whoever shows up.

I'm just glad it didn't get canceled. But seriously, y'all be safe (even the bats**t crazy dude)...it's just football and this hurricane looks deadly serious.

You are the crazy one that craves out attention. I don't need to go to another team's board to have an abusive conversation. I have real friends and people I associate with in real life unlike you PussyCat Boy.

You are the crazy one that craves out attention. I don't need to go to another team's board to have an abusive conversation. I have real friends and people I associate with in real life unlike you PussyCat Boy.

kXq0E4F.gifv

kXq0E4F.gifv

Lol.

You are pretty lame. You should stay on the PussyCat Board by yourself. You don't deserve friends if the only thing you can do is try to pull meme's out of your ass.

Hey dumbass, a couple of your links are broken you twit. ROFL!! Can't even link in a meme right.

How lame and unoriginal. Must be that Memphis education.

Last edited:
Better news. Although Irma hasn't slowed down at all or lost any energy (still as highest wind and lowest pressure), most (but not all) of the models now have it moved east so the center goes up the east coast of Miami and rest of Florida (or at least east of Orlando). If this continues to hold, the strongest winds and storm surge won't hit. But the storm is so powerful and wind field so large, the entire state will feel major effects. And if the center stays over water, it wouldn't lose as much energy as it would have. Here's the 5AM major models:
at201711_model.gif

Better news. Although Irma hasn't slowed down at all or lost any energy (still as highest wind and lowest pressure), most (but not all) of the models now have it moved east so the center goes up the east coast of Miami and rest of Florida (or at least east of Orlando). If this continues to hold, the strongest winds and storm surge won't hit. But the storm is so powerful and wind field so large, the entire state will feel major effects. And if the center stays over water, it wouldn't lose as much energy as it would have. Here's the 5AM major models:
at201711_model.gif

Prof is also a meteorological expert.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT