ADVERTISEMENT

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Honest question - do you think there is any "real" news? If so - where do you get this?
I live by the saying believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. I look at motives, what is the NYTimes agenda. They have been caught making up sourced and clearly hate trump. It’s too easy to print a story when you don’t t have to back it up.

Maybe it’s no one, remember this is the NYTimes.

Trump sure believes it is someone. We'll know soon. Somebody either won't write a denial or the NYT will call out someone who wrote a denial or everybody will deny it and the NYT won't refute anybody, failing to back up their story. It'll come out in the wash.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
Basically the US media looks like 3rd graders these days trying to re-attribute (and pre-attribute) everything.

Just like when Secretary Tillerson was giving his speech after he resigned, and the US media kept saying he was talking about Trump. No, Tillerson was referring to the DC swamp and the US media.

I never understood the obsession with the "moron" comment that was denied ... and the US media was still referring to it 9 months later. It was like listening to kids on the playground, "Remember when you called me a moron?"

Yippeeeee. This thread is so much fun!!!

Let's keep fiddling while Rome burns.

It's anonymous to us - not to them. It's not some 3rd hand story they bought off someone. If sources weren't kept anonymous - do you think the news would have sources anymore? Do you not understand how investigative journalism works?

I do think that some outlets have gotten a bit lazy with their source checking. This is not one of those cases.

Do you think it's responsible that our president is trying to make an ENEMY - a legitimate enemy - out of the press? Trump lovers sit there and whine about the unfair press and FAKE NEWS and then take random Facebook pages as the bible. Please.

Uh- this isn't investigative journalism. This is the NYT receiving an incendiary letter from someone and running it as an Op Ed. What is journalistic about that? This isn't news, this is the NYT aiding someone in the WH who apparently wants to destroy Trump from the inside and the NYT is assisting in that. That's ok with you?

The press runs garbage like this and you wonder why Trump despises them? Really?
It’s ok with me. It’s Op Ed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT