ADVERTISEMENT

I am still confident in this UCF football team

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
There is doubt.
There is blame to go around.
There is cause for the concern.

I am still confident that UCF will get back on track. The Knights are 3-2, 1-1 in conference play. Did Saturday hurt from a pride perspective? Yes, it did. But it is in the rearview mirror now and most every realistic goal the Knights have for the season is still in front of them.

Cincinnati is coming to town for 3:30 pm kick. I hate the game time. But it is what it is. UCF's back is against the wall and this is a 'playoff-type' must-win BIG-12 elimination game. In fact, every conference game from this point on is a 'playoff-type' must-win game!

I expect the UCF defense to carry the momentum of the second half of the Florida game into this contest and play with the same high level of intensity. The defense really shined and came together as a unit.

I want and expect a UCF win. And if any of you don't like that, you can kindly EAD and GFY! Next few weeks will be fun.

GKCO!!!

Take some time off the UCF board ...
I said "I" am still confident in this team. I said "I" want and expect a UCF win. If you or anyone else are not of the same mind, then take your own advice.

That is what I said. This clarifies my message. And I don't care about whether that hurts anyone feelings. I want a UCF win!

GKCO!!!

I said "I" am still confident in this team. I said "I" want and expect a UCF win. If you or anyone else are not of the same mind, then take your own advice.

That is what I said. This clarifies my message. And I don't care about whether that hurts anyone feelings. I want a UCF win!

GKCO!!!
“I” am confident everyone is tired of you. “I” said take some time off this board. “I” said no one is happy with your owner Gus.

You said fans can EAD and GFY. No one has hurt feelings besides you. I’ve never seen someone fan boy over an average coach like this and it makes me wonder if you’re a family member or possibly staff. If you bent over any further defending Gus you could suck your own dick.

“I” am confident everyone is tired of you. “I” said take some time off this board. “I” said no one is happy with your owner Gus.

You said fans can EAD and GFY. No one has hurt feelings besides you. I’ve never seen someone fan boy over an average coach like this and it makes me wonder if you’re a family member or possibly staff. If you bent over any further defending Gus you could suck your own dick.
You are the only one talking about Gus in this thread. I am saying UCF's entire season hinges on winning a home game against Cincinnati on Saturday.

Win this one and it is game on again. I am rallying the troops. Saturday is big.

I am talking about you in this thread. Everyone is tired of you. Beyond tired and you won’t stop being an over enthusiastic Gus humper. You’re a Gus fan, not a UCF fan. Tske your own advice and EAD, hopefully it keeps you busy for a day and off this board.

GKCO!!!
Damn dude, do you do ANYTHING other than post here? How old are you?

I am talking about you in this thread. Everyone is tired of you. Beyond tired and you won’t stop being an over enthusiastic Gus humper. You’re a Gus fan, not a UCF fan. Tske your own advice and EAD, hopefully it keeps you busy for a day and off this board.
I think he's just a troll. This is disturbing level trolling though. Like crack addict trolling. Someone needs to intervene.

I think he's just a troll. This is disturbing level trolling though. Like crack addict trolling. Someone needs to intervene.
Yeah, I don't think he's a troll. Lobo is a troll, he's here to piss people off, that's his one and only goal. This guy is something more unique. He seems to be one of those people who has a very unhealthy celebrity obsession, and this guy's obsession is Gus Malzahn for some reason. One of those people who try to shoot the president because they think it'll impress Jodie Foster. I think that's what we're dealing with here.

Last edited:
There is doubt.

I am still confident that UCF will get back on track. The Knights are 3-2, 1-1 in conference play. Did Saturday hurt from a pride perspective? Yes, it did. But it is in the rearview mirror now and most every realistic goal the Knights have for the season is still in front of them.

Cincinnati is coming to town for 3:30 pm kick. I hate the game time. But it is what it is. UCF's back is against the wall and this is a 'playoff-type' must-win BIG-12 elimination game. In fact, every conference game from this point on is a 'playoff-type' must-win game!

I expect the UCF defense to carry the momentum of the second half of the Florida game into this contest and play with the same high level of intensity. The defense really shined and came together as a unit.

I want and expect a UCF win. And if any of you don't like that, you can kindly EAD and GFY! Next few weeks will be fun.

GKCO!!!
Crazy that this shill is here trying to stunt on the real UCF fans. Lmao…can’t even make it up.

There is doubt.

GKCO!!!
Please state what gives you any confidence at all about the rest of the season? Let's hear it.

Team certainly can beat Cincinnati, and maybe 3 more wins at the most. 7 wins total seems like ceiling at this point, the floor is 4-5 wins.

Depth is going to be an issue, Townsend loss is going to loom large. Team can't afford any injuries at this point. I wouldn't be surprised that Malzahn's play clock strategy last week was to prevent his defense going on the field and getting fatigued/injured. He wasn't playing to win, he was content with running out the clock and taking the L.

Don't see any reason why Jefferson won't be out there starting till the last game, which like Plumlee the last few seasons will continue to set the team back for future seasons.

There is doubt.

GKCO!!!
We had more GOL huggers back in the day.
Gus hugger will be gus hugging

Please state what gives you any confidence at all about the rest of the season? Let's hear it.
Game locations (Ames, Tempe, Morgantown), talent of opponents vs. talent of UCF, historical quality of opponents, coaching acumen of opponents, etc.

BYU and Iowa State WILL BE tough, but neither are historically great or unbeatable. Neither have better talent than UCF. Neither have better head coaches than UCF. Neither have U of Florida SEC talent/resources for sure.

But above all of those UCF has an advantage in overall team speed for the remainder of the schedule.

If UCF wins the next 3 games, starting with CINCINNATI, Colorado and Florida will be distant memories.

Last edited:
Team certainly can beat Cincinnati, and maybe 3 more wins at the most. 7 wins total seems like ceiling at this point, the floor is 4-5 wins.
It all starts with CINCINNATI. If UCF beats the Bearcats, then it is a new ballgame.
Depth is going to be an issue
Yes. UCF needs the injured DL to return. UCF defense needs to create turnovers, as was promised in the offseason. Young DBs needs to step up.
Team can't afford any injuries at this point.
Yes. Especially along the OL.
I wouldn't be surprised that Malzahn's play clock strategy last week was to prevent his defense going on the field and getting fatigued/injured. He wasn't playing to win, he was content with running out the clock and taking the L.
He was content with not getting blown out.
Don't see any reason why Jefferson won't be out there starting till the last game, which like Plumlee the last few seasons will continue to set the team back for future seasons.
EJ Colson needs to redshirt. Putting a kid out there before he is ready will do more damage than good.

KJ Jefferson needs to earn his money.

Last edited:
There is doubt.

GKCO!!!
Go away

Reactions: Willie Knightime
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT