ADVERTISEMENT

I charted the offensive formations, personnel, play-call, and success rate from GT game

A

anon_gi3vk9zbfmw0w

Through the third quarter

35 plays from 10 personnel (1RB, 0TE, 4WR’s)
-21 passes (13 successful plays, 62%)
-14 runs (8 successful plays, 57%)

35 plays from 11 personnel (1RB, 1TE, 3WR’s)
-22 runs (12 successful plays, 54%)
-13 passes (5 successful plays, 38%)

QB: Gabriel (70 plays)

RB: Anderson (38 plays), Thompson (17 plays), McCrae (15 plays)

OL: Collins (51 plays at LT), Jackson (67 plays at LG, RG, LT, RT), Schneider (56 plays at LG), Lee (70 plays at C), Pauole (52 plays at RG), Tatum (54 plays at RT)

WR: Robinson (70 plays), Williams (67 plays), Harris (54 plays), Nixon (42 plays), Hescock (35 plays), O’Keefe (12 plays)

Last edited by a moderator:
Epa's were pretty similar, "10" was 0.27 EPA/Play, "11" was 0.22 per play (int also a big -)

"10" rushing was -.01 and passing was 0.43
"11" rushing was 0.18 and passing 0.32

Makes sense bc GT stated 6 in the box regardless of personnel and just went from 1 hi look to a 2 hi look when UCF went from 11 to 10 ,, so the numbers adv was there running out of 11

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
There was a definite breakthrough in the running game in the 4th quarter. Not sure all the particulars why but after the pass to Marlon we ran 3 plays into the endzone for the last 30 yards.

I was screaming at the TV and my wife thought I was crazy but we just couldn't string running plays together before that. Yes we had a nice run here and there.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Epa's were pretty similar, "10" was 0.27 EPA/Play, "11" was 0.22 per play (int also a big -)

"10" rushing was -.01 and passing was 0.43
"11" rushing was 0.18 and passing 0.32

Makes sense bc GT stated 6 in the box regardless of personnel and just went from 1 hi look to a 2 hi look when UCF went from 11 to 10 ,, so the numbers adv was there running out of 11

Money can we expect some more in depth analysis from you this year?

yeah I'll definitely be posting stuff on twitter, trying to do some QB and WR stuff for the entire FBS too if that is interesting to you

Will probably pop on here every now and then when im bored during work haha
OK Im checking you out on twitter........

Reactions: Money_Milton
yeah I'll definitely be posting stuff on twitter, trying to do some QB and WR stuff for the entire FBS too if that is interesting to you

Will probably pop on here every now and then when im bored during work haha
I use your data for DraftKings so keep it coming.

I use your data for DraftKings so keep it coming.
haha that is a big reason im trying to keep up with it , great way to find wide receivers to play,, but a ton of work to chart 1,000+ passes every week,, if you message me (here or on twitter or wherever) I'll send you the the link to the google doc if you want it to look at it

haha that is a big reason im trying to keep up with it , great way to find wide receivers to play,, but a ton of work to chart 1,000+ passes every week,, if you message me (here or on twitter or wherever) I'll send you the the link to the google doc if you want it to look at it
I’ll do it on Twitter. Our game isn’t a part of the slate this week unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT