ADVERTISEMENT

I HATE s. florida

Name calling, impressive.

You need to go buy Heifer season tickets BullJizz instead of wasting your time here. maybe you need to give Ole RunIt up Willie a call and convince him to stay. Slow on the Heifer board?

BullJizz!!!!!

This shows how much your sniffeling coach sucks. Even Oregon - where he coached at - doesn't want him. Taggart is waaaay better a recruiter and coordinator than Frost is. That's why he's wanted more than that poser.

How do you guys feel about that that Oregon feels USF's coach is more prepared than UCF's?

This shows how much your sniffeling coach sucks. Even Oregon - where he coached at - doesn't want him. Taggart is waaaay better a recruiter and coordinator than Frost is. That's why he's wanted more than that poser.

How do you guys feel about that that Oregon feels USF's coach is more prepared than UCF's?
I don't want Frost to leave, so I am feeling good at the moment.

Please come back and troll some more when you have a trophy in your trophy case.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

You're kidding right? Frost is a first year coach and didn't even have the full recruiting period and many recruits weren't his. We still evenly or out recruited USF.

I would hope your 4th year coach is getting more interest, but in reality we don't even have facts on that

Frost apparently wasn't a candidate or didn't want it for a variety of reasons

So basically, your post is moronic. Take a lap.

I don't want Frost to leave, so I am feeling good at the moment.

Please come back and troll some more when you have a trophy in your trophy case.

We don't want him to either.

Here's you trophy you loser(s). How about 6 and 2. You might want to put everything into perspective. When you were playing Army, Bowling Green, and the Akrons of the world it's a bit difference than playing Pitt, WKU, and Louisville.

Frost is really full of himself. He's not even going to leave for $8 million per. I wouldn't take him for $8.00.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...oregon-mike-bianchi-1202-20161201-column.html

You guys have earned everything and every trophy in your trophy case. I'll give you that. It's just both teams have gone about it in different ways. It's still fun ripping you though. Seven and two in 2017. Can't wait.

You're kidding right? Frost is a first year coach and didn't even have the full recruiting period and many recruits weren't his. We still evenly or out recruited USF.

I would hope your 4th year coach is getting more interest, but in reality we don't even have facts on that

Mike, you're a Bronze Knight. You're not allowed to comment.

We don't want him to either.

Here's you trophy you loser(s). How about 6 and 2. You might want to put everything into perspective. When you were playing Army, Bowling Green, and the Akrons of the world it's a bit difference than playing Pitt, WKU, and Louisville.

Frost is really full of himself. He's not even going to leave for $8 million per. I wouldn't take him for $8.00.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...oregon-mike-bianchi-1202-20161201-column.html

You guys have earned everything and every trophy in your trophy case. I'll give you that. It's just both teams have gone about it in different ways. It's still fun ripping you though. Seven and two in 2017. Can't wait.

Wait wait wait wait......

So the cows "Bus Driver" is BETTER than Frost????

Slick Willie waited until his third year to become bowl eligible after one of UWCF's worst seasons. It only took Frost one.

Cow chip smoking is bad, Mmm-Kay....

Frost WANTS to stay here and we are damn glad to have him!

GO KNIGHTS!

High school

Another t-shirt Heifer fan coming here to troll. I bet this one doesn't have Heifer season tickets either. Evident by their empty, rented stadium. Man, if all you Heifer fans that come here to troll us would buy Heifer season tickets and actually go to games you could put some asses in seats and be a cash cow to the Bucks. I can'tell believe that the Heifers went 10-2 and the city of Tampa doesn't care...

And you are actually happy that Steamboat Willie is considering leaving UWCF. great for us too. What a moron you are HeiferGold!!! And you are just a little old High school Harry, Heifer Gold. Your post is moronic and ignorant.

And by the way, we don't want Frost to leave. He has done a lot better in his first year than Ole Willie did in his.

Willie the "Bus Driver" has now been a head coach for 7 years (3 at WKU and 4 at usf).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT