ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Bball

KRH55

Four-Star Recruit
Dec 4, 2017
Anybody else excited for bball?? There is a real chance we can get 3 5*s next class.. plus the portal. I see UCF finishing top 5 next year in bball in the conference

Anybody else excited for bball?? There is a real chance we can get 3 5*s next class.. plus the portal. I see UCF finishing top 5 next year in bball in the conference
Next class will be 2 years. Next years class is signed and we have 1 real good player and a decent high school guard coming and Mikey Williams in portal. Could still get another few portal guys I guess but high school class signed already.

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
Next class will be 2 years. Next years class is signed and we have 1 real good player and a decent high school guard coming and Mikey Williams in portal. Could still get another few portal guys I guess but high school class signed already.
We'll need to sign some good big guys in the portal. And they're not easy to get. So, the jury's out on next year for sure.

Somehow we got Diallo. I think having the big assistant coach from Senegal helps us get bigs. Need to keep him.
We got Diallo and Payne and have a decent 2 headed C position......fingers crossed we can do that well with bigs in our next transfer class plus add some shooters. A kid who can score has to look at UCF as an opportunity to get noticed playing on the B12 stage.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
I'm excited because I had little to no expectations for BBall - I was expecting to be dead last based on the way everyone talked about how tough the Big12 is and that we were the worst team joining the conference so we'd end up at the bottom of the barrel. The fact that we have beaten some of the best teams was just wild! To top it off, I really started paying attention after the UT coach got upset about the "Horns Down" gestures. I'm excited to see where UCF goes with this momentum!!!

This season has really showed us the dichotomy between playing home and away. Obviously the home crowds have really affected the opponents this season, and likewise our team is very affected by the opposition’s home environment. It’s so hard to win on the road in college bball, just look at the splits of the top teams in our conference. Only 2 teams have winning away records: Houston at 5-3, and TCU at 5-4.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
This season has really showed us the dichotomy between playing home and away. Obviously the home crowds have really affected the opponents this season, and likewise our team is very affected by the opposition’s home environment. It’s so hard to win on the road in college bball, just look at the splits of the top teams in our conference. Only 2 teams have winning away records: Houston at 5-3, and TCU at 5-4.
100% it would be nice to grab one more away win between tonight and @ TCU. Two top 10 teams sandwiched in between @ home haha.

Feel like this game may come down to our FT shooting. Lots of fouls on OKST

I forgot we were playing:

My “70/30 Keys to Success” with 10 minutes left:
FT = 80%
3pt = 46%

Should have a good chance to win if they keep it up.

Last 2 minutes were pretty brutal. TO’s, Darius fouling right after the inbound at 25 sec sheesh

Very good win away from home. My schedule has been crazy this year, hoping to take my boys to the ISU game this Saturday to close out the season if I can find tickets.

Very good win away from home. My schedule has been crazy this year, hoping to take my boys to the ISU game this Saturday to close out the season if I can find tickets.
They’ve been a quiet top 15 team. I would never have guessed they’d be that good.

What about those refs?!? Both sides got over whistled. Reminded me of the American bad officiating. I thought the Big12 would let them play. That really upset the flow of both teams games.

Oklahoma State crowd was sparse. They must have had the OT Oklahoma loss let out the wind to their sails.

Good win. First time back-to-back wins in the Big12 for UCF.

Announcers mentioned that UCF is in contention for the NIT. The NIT would be a gift. I think would have to win one of these games:

3 regular season games left.

#8 Iowa State, Saturday Home game.
#1 Houston, Wednesday Home game
@TCU, Saturday March 9th.

Go Knights!

What about those refs?!? Both sides got over whistled. Reminded me of the American bad officiating. I thought the Big12 would let them play. That really upset the flow of both teams games.

Oklahoma State crowd was sparse. They must have had the OT Oklahoma loss let out the wind to their sails.

Good win. First time back-to-back wins in the Big12 for UCF.

Announcers mentioned that UCF is in contention for the NIT. The NIT would be a gift. I think would have to win one of these games:

3 regular season games left.

#8 Iowa State, Saturday Home game.
#1 Houston, Wednesday Home game
@TCU, Saturday March 9th.

Go Knights!
Pretty sure we get NIT bid. Could actually win a few of them. Probably get a home game or 2.

Reactions: Central Floridave
STILLWATER — Mike Boynton stepped a couple feet onto the white maple of Eddie Sutton Court with both hands in the air, palms up.

A classic “are you kidding me?” pose.

Oklahoma State’s Jamyron Keller had just picked himself up off the floor from contact as he missed a layup with no whistle. Boos flooded down from the Gallagher-Iba Arena crowd after what felt like a string of calls and non-calls that had gone against Boynton’s Cowboy squad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT