ADVERTISEMENT

Iceland Cures Down Syndrome

This is one of the sickest articles I have ever read. People are cheering the usage of eugenics to kill off "undesired" children and bragging about it.

I watch the live feed of Tebow's Night to Remember annually and am always amazed how many kids with down syndrome are doing amazing things and living totally happy, fulfilled lives. It is utterly f*cking sick that societies like these are killing off children due to this.

Society is one morally corrupted f*cking losing effort.

This is one of the sickest articles I have ever read. People are cheering the usage of eugenics to kill off "undesired" children and bragging about it.

I watch the live feed of Tebow's Night to Remember annually and am always amazed how many kids with down syndrome are doing amazing things and living totally happy, fulfilled lives. It is utterly f*cking sick that societies like these are killing off children due to this.

Amazing what will happen if they can figure out if a child will be gay or not. I would imagine that the gay population will become anti-abortion pretty quickly.

Amazing what will happen if they can figure out if a child will be gay or not. I would imagine that the gay population will become anti-abortion pretty quickly.
...and suddenly abortion would be considered a tool the Lord provided to southern Baptists.

Edit... I meant Margaret Sanger. And someone got it right below as well.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with the screening tests. My wife and I used it for both pregnancies, but our thought was a positive would allow us to plan for the potential challenges that may come with certain conditions. We never considered using that information to terminate the pregnancy.

If u believe in abortion, a fetus is not a child, so it is ok to have an abortion for any reason. Margaret Sanger started planned parenthood to get rid of blacks and other undesirables in USA. She is still a heroin to the left including Hillary Clinton, This is a case of abortion being used as it was intended.

Reactions: fabknight
If u believe in abortion, a fetus is not a child, so it is ok to have an abortion for any reason. Margaret Sanger started planned parenthood to get rid of blacks and other undesirables in USA. She is still a heroin to the left including Hillary Clinton, This is a case of abortion being used as it was intended.

GOD DAMN HEROIN!!!!!

Hitler would be proud of how well his proposition of using eugenics to cleanse populations of undesired people worked out.

Reactions: fabknight
It's ok. I'm Catholic.

One of my closest friends is Catholic. All 4 kids went thru all stages up to confimation. May be one of the most racist, anti PC person I know. N bombs fly in his house around his young kids their whole life. Catholic law only applies to others, not yourself so you're good Joe.

One of my closest friends is Catholic. All 4 kids went thru all stages up to confimation. May be one of the most racist, anti PC person I know. N bombs fly in his house around his young kids their whole life. Catholic law only applies to others, not yourself so you're good Joe.

Your friend sounds like a piece of shit. Cmonty would love him.

Last edited:

Well if you know 1 person like this, it must be true!

I'm a Catholic that attends Mass every Sunday. As far as I can tell, Joe just says he's a Catholic to shit all over it with the cover of being "insider criticism!". My parish is full of some of the best people that I know. Charitable, caring, giving, and kind to eachother. Spending Sunday mornings at the Church is an absolute amazing escape from the dogshit society that surrounds it on a daily basis.

Not every religious person is a good person. Water is wet.

Well if you know 1 person like this, it must be true!

I'm a Catholic that attends Mass every Sunday. As far as I can tell, Joe just says he's a Catholic to shit all over it with the cover of being "insider criticism!". My parish is full of some of the best people that I know. Charitable, caring, giving, and kind to eachother. Spending Sunday mornings at the Church is an absolute amazing escape from the dogshit society that surrounds it on a daily basis.

Not every religious person is a good person. Water is wet.

Dude, you don't know me. You really have no clue who I am, what I think, or how I raise my children outside of this board.

Dude, you don't know me. You really have no clue who I am, what I think, or how I raise my children outside of this board.

No, I don't. What I do know is that the only time you ever reference being Catholic on this board is when attempting to crap on the religion. And lead others in doing so as well.

I know: it's just super funny self depreciating humor. Save the response.

Sure, but shouldn't they be? It kind of goes hand-in-hand with religious beliefs. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

Should they? Of course. That goes for anyone, religious or not. There are hypocrites and assholes in every walk of life.

Unfortunately many people attend church just because they think they have to. Or it's a family "ritual". They go and listen to nothing, and learn nothing.

No, I don't. What I do know is that the only time you ever reference being Catholic on this board is when attempting to crap on the religion. And lead others in doing so as well.

I know: it's just super funny self depreciating humor. Save the response.

YES I LEAD OTHERS IN DOING SO!!! Do you actually think before you type? Jesus, get over yourself and stop being so stupidly humorless.

YES I LEAD OTHERS IN DOING SO!!! Do you actually think before you type? Jesus, get over yourself and stop being so stupidly humorless.

LULZ! YOU'RE SOOO FUNNY JOE! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT HILARIOUS JAB.

YOU KNOW, CUZ YOU'RE CATHOLIC! SO IT'S FUNNY TO SAY IT!

Reactions: UCFWayne
LULZ! YOU'RE SOOO FUNNY JOE! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT HILARIOUS JAB.

YOU KNOW, CUZ YOU'RE CATHOLIC! SO IT'S FUNNY TO SAY IT!

I pray for him a lot...good, meaningful, Catholic prayers. You should do the same (as well as quit using the Lord's name in vain).

I pray for him a lot...good, meaningful, Catholic prayers. You should do the same (as well as quit using the Lord's name in vain).

Snowflake85 has said numerous times on here that he's agnostic. Maybe he found God--who knows. It's dubious this whole churchgoing thing, however.

Thanks for the prayers. I owe you beer.

Snowflake85 has said numerous times on here that he's agnostic. Maybe he found God--who knows. It's dubious this whole churchgoing thing, however.

[cheers]
You're welcome. I love Jesus and beers!

latest

Agnostic for roughly 6 months. Mostly due to a family member terminal illness which forces flight or fight on belief. I was returned to Mass not long after.

I will be sure to ask you this Sunday about the Gospel read at Mass and which day in Ordinary time were in. I'm sure you'll know then.

Agnostic for roughly 6 months. Mostly due to a family member terminal illness which forces flight or fight on belief. I was returned to Mass not long after.

I will be sure to ask you this Sunday about the Gospel read at Mass and which day in Ordinary time were in. I'm sure you'll know then.

I'm one of those dirty 5pm late Saturday afternoon Catholics since the kids don't do well with early Sunday Mass. And what, we are coming up on the 20th Sunday in Ordinary time, or something like that according to my catholic newsletter? Pins and needles on the Gospel read. Did you pray today's Rosary?

Go to Long Island, easily one of the most racist areas of the country oh and majority Italian.

You're right let's get this back on track.

Abortion is eugenics and Iceland would have made the Nazis proud with their selected extermination.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT