ADVERTISEMENT

If Frost leaves I hope he fails at Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you know the difference dont play dumb

I don’t know the difference. Honestly, I know the 90’s aren’t coming back. Y’all do a great job of reminding us. I’d be surprised if I ever saw a Natty again in football. I hope st some point we can make a playoff.

You watching the AAC press conference today? I see they are YouTubing it live.

The same goes with Nebraska will never be Nebraska again and they can never win a title... so if I reframe that with same context I’m in the wrong? Come on man.

Or they cant do this, and they cant recruit x, y, or z. Were a dumpster fire, etc...
Its not just us doing this constantly. You provoke it just as much.

lol you know the difference dont play dumb

There is no difference. You should police yourselves before policing the entire open forum for the same crap you dont like! Fairness is without all bias. if you cant do it, then stop trying to be such a helping hand to the MOD who is actually trying to do it properly.

Dude, you get banned on the UF rival page for saying anything even remotely anti UF...you practically get away with murder on this page before a mod tells you to calm down...
The UF rivals page is definitely a dictatorship. You post one joke or contrarian opinion and you’re banned

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
I don’t know the difference. Honestly, I know the 90’s aren’t coming back. Y’all do a great job of reminding us. I’d be surprised if I ever saw a Natty again in football. I hope st some point we can make a playoff.

You watching the AAC press conference today? I see they are YouTubing it live.
Fans like yourself and the CFP throw our lack of opportunity in our face.
90s or not you still have that opportunity. Big difference.
I wouldnt be so annoyed if it wasnt repeated over and over again by trolls.
and idk if youre trolling us for being on youtube. sorry espn won't cover it lol.

Reactions: ThreeDogKnight
Fans like yourself and the CFP throw our lack of opportunity in our face.
90s or not you still have that opportunity. Big difference.
I wouldnt be so annoyed if it wasnt repeated over and over again by trolls.
and idk if youre trolling us for being on youtube. sorry espn won't cover it lol.

I’m NOT trolling you. Seriously, I’m just a football fan. I cheer for UCF. I wish y’all success. I plan on watching. I thought it started but YouTube says no

There is no difference. You should police yourselves before policing the entire open forum for the same crap you dont like! Fairness is without all bias. if you cant do it, then stop trying to be such a helping hand to the MOD who is actually trying to do it properly.

You are the reason why its like this and don't go saying there's no posts devoted to bashing UCF. one of your posters already said Mikesi has board dedicated to him in the premium.

Why cant we do this? I want to celebrate or get pissed off Saturday without debating trolls all day.
I'm a strong believer of having dissenting opinion for consideration I think it helps in making a more informed elastic opinion so that pretty much how I've decided to moderate the board too. I could have just blanket swept the whole board of anyone not UCF but that would have gone too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT