ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a nervous wreck. Any suggestions to relax ?

thespiritof1976

Bronze Knight
Oct 17, 2017
Absolute nervous wreck right now. So much riding on this game, not to mention my pride and reputation.

Any watch parties in Volusia County where I can be around knight fans only ?

Reactions: Knight Strength
NONONONONONONONONONO! Don't have a kid! Have a sick grandchild here this weekend and very, VERY, thankful the wife has taken him out for the game. I find when I'm anxious, I tend to bounce the kid WAY too much in his bouncy chair.! Hard to stay calm, but an interesting note, just watch C-USA's championship game and look at the 20-30 people in attendance. We've come a long way! Say what you will about the American, but at least we've grown from the MAC 10 in attendance, and C-USA 30 people.

NONONONONONONONONONO! Don't have a kid! Have a sick grandchild here this weekend and very, VERY, thankful the wife has taken him out for the game. I find when I'm anxious, I tend to bounce the kid WAY too much in his bouncy chair.! Hard to stay calm, but an interesting note, just watch C-USA's championship game and look at the 20-30 people in attendance. We've come a long way! Say what you will about the American, but at least we've grown from the MAC 10 in attendance, and C-USA 30 people.

I'm laying here.... wondering how to respond to this post. :)

Smoke weed.

Good luck against Dukie tonight. Love to see the upset of the college basketball season.

Would love to see the pride of Volusia County get competitive again.

Behind UCF BB, I cheer for Stetson. Love going to a few games each year. My allergies don't like it though. I don't think they've cleaned the Edmunds Center since it opened.

Good luck against Dukie tonight. Love to see the upset of the college basketball season.

Would love to see the pride of Volusia County get competitive again.

Behind UCF BB, I cheer for Stetson. Love going to a few games each year. My allergies don't like it though. I don't think they've cleaned the Edmunds Center since it opened.

Much love to you sir!

Fun Trivia Time!

Krzyzewski won his first collegiate game over Stetson in the 70's.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
Spread moved 4.5 points in the last few hours, memphis - 1 at kickoff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT