ADVERTISEMENT

I'm finished with The Walking Dead

fabknight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2007
I DVR'd the show and got to watch it last night. I thought the show was going south anyway but it really hit a new low last weekend and I didn't even make it to the end of the episode. It just got too gross for me to watch and I almost lost my dinner.
sick.r191677.gif

Yea Im not a big fan of the way this season has started out. Its been extremely slow. I think I know which scene that crossed the line for you.

Originally posted by UCFWayne:
Yea Im not a big fan of the way this season has started out. Its been extremely slow. I think I know which scene that crossed the line for you.
Yeah, you know the scene - I didn't miss much of the episode. Almost everyone should have been nastisized by that horrible display of gross.

Hahaha! Pulling body parts from the grill of a car, cannablism, humans murdering each other, rape, etc.? Ok. Two dudes kissing? WTF has happened to the world?!?!?!!!

Originally posted by Happy Hands:
Hahaha! Pulling body parts from the grill of a car, cannablism, humans murdering each other, rape, etc.? Ok. Two dudes kissing? WTF has happened to the world?!?!?!!!
What people do behind closed doors is cool with me. I just dont want it shoved in my face. Im not a big public display of affection person anyways.

I haven't watched any of the episodes since it came back a few weeks ago and the sad thing is I'm not that eager to. I'll probably try this weekend after I knock out House of Cards but I've def lost interest.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm not in to zombies so I never watched it, but you really are complaining because two guys kissed?? Geez, grow up

Originally posted by UCFWayne:

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
Originally posted by UCFRogerz:

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
Zombies and vampires are fuking retarded.
Says the guy who doesn't like cartoons. Who the fuq doesn't like cartoons?
smh. Bob is going to be such a great father.
Who did he knock up?
Congrats Bob!

Originally posted by barrister1602:
2 hot women making out = sexy

2 dudes tonguing = disgusting
You're retarded - FTK
Grow-up - USFSucks
The boys can swim!!! - BTK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT