Reply1/16 7:02 AM
Re: I'm going to be a student at UCF
Originally posted by UCFOleboy:That is all.*

Which Frat will you be rushing?

----------------
Apparently not Lambda Chi Alpha.
Gone.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
another in the long list of brothers that do so much for the school that the RK couldn't get money for a bus or two to take people to Stetson but they could pay for Bros to go to Cali for a NORML rally...only reason we got it was because I knew Bentley and we took down the flags at the citrus bowl for Gert about 5 times that year but I digress...

What could you possibly be studying since you are practicing law for the people with your law degree from FAMU

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:
What could you possibly be studying since you are practicing law for the people with your law degree from FAMU
I'm going to be seeking a certification specialty as a non degree seeking student. Maybe I should rush a frat like I did in '96. I'm grad class of 2000 right now.*

Sad will soon appear in a headline involving coeds, binoculars, leisure pool, public indecency, and cardiac arrest.
Still won't match the circulation of the headline when I go postal at a tailgate. ;)

Seriously now, assuming the OP isn't rolling, congrats Ole!

Still won't match the circulation of the headline when I go postal at a tailgate. ;)

Seriously now, assuming the OP isn't rolling, congrats Ole!
That's his secret, Captain: he's always trolling...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT