ADVERTISEMENT

Im sorry if i offended you

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
It turns out i was right again.

Trump assassin was a biden/harris supporter from hawaii who was apparently on welfare but had enough money to fly to FL and somehow knew trump would be playing golf yesterday and also knew to show up at the 6th hole while was closest to trump and also somehow had a weapon that is illegal to americans but often used in ukraine.

So again i am so sorry for being right…again and im so sorry to prove shuckster and poolside wrong…again.

Im soo so sorry yall are dumb and cant comprehend facts. My bad.

It turns out i was right again.

Trump assassin was a biden/harris supporter from hawaii who was apparently on welfare but had enough money to fly to FL and somehow knew trump would be playing golf yesterday and also knew to show up at the 6th hole while was closest to trump and also somehow had a weapon that is illegal to americans but often used in ukraine.

So again i am so sorry for being right…again and im so sorry to prove shuckster and poolside wrong…again.

Im soo so sorry yall are dumb and cant comprehend facts. My bad.

wait for it 👀
merlin_159911220_dc1d8d60-372c-49ff-b980-df3cea08a9ca-articleLarge.jpg

GXmvLR9boAA0eq5.jpg

He admitted he voted for Trump in 2016 and posted support or comments about Tulsi Gabbard, Andrew Yang, Vivek, Biden(in 2020), and Nikki Haley. So basically he was an idiot median voter w constant contradictions who is obviously a nutjob.

There were posts warning about him in June about his recruiting efforts for Ukraine.

guys the nutjob who donated to dems over a dozen times and had a Biden/Harris sticker was actually a super secret Trump supporter

The only people not supporting Tulsi Gabbard are war-hawk, "Everyone who disagrees with me are Putin Puppets," Hillary Clinton sheep. She's pretty much liked universally for her anti-war stances by many Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT