ADVERTISEMENT

In before Mach

Dmarino110

Diamond Knight
Oct 9, 2001
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/americas/17579-us-removes-iran-and-hezbollah-from-list-of-terror-threats

Our foreign policy defies all logic and flies in the face of rational thought. We should be supporting our allies and not those that want to ultimately destroy us.

The Shia's terrorist who run Iran, are fighting the Suni Terrorist who want to run Iran. So the Shia;s who want to plant the arab flag over the white house, and destroy Israel cant possibly be a terrorist threat.

lol, those who are my friends on F-Book do not look at my post from a few days ago..

I have no issue with taking Iran off the list even though there government has financed many Terror groups. But Hezbollah is a terrorist group, PERIOD. Unless our Government wishes to make bombing embassies, buses, schools, Community centers, and American Military bases no longer acts of terror?

I know to deal with the devil, you must make some concessions, but sometimes you must draw a red line,
Oh and have the chutzpah to back up your words!!

Yeah! Let's give them access to nuclear capability.

Nuclear EMP

We can trust the Iranians...

(from an article posted in another thread).

"When nuclear monitors said Iran had started testing a single advanced centrifuge last year, some U.S. politicians and analysts jumped on the report as proof the Islamic Republic can't be trusted."

ri
"To U.S. officials negotiating with Iran, it was probably just a mistake -- one that shows the pitfalls in the highly technical accord being discussed. Describing the incident in detail for the first time, U.S. officials, who asked not to be identified following diplomatic rules, said the testing was probably done by a low-level employee on Iran's nuclear program who didn't understand the limits placed on his experimentation"

do none of the doom seers on this forum understand MAD...No one is stupid enough to use a nuke (the only ones i worry about are the Pakistanis and the Indians over goats and water)...

Originally posted by Dmarino110:
do none of the doom seers on this forum understand MAD...No one is stupid enough to use a nuke (the only ones i worry about are the Pakistanis and the Indians over goats and water)...
Holy crap, marino. Nukes to Iran gives them a much larger voice on the international stage. Do you really want a terrorist country to have nukes at their disposal? They want the destruction of Israel and the US even if it is not directly through the detonation of a nuclear bomb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT