ADVERTISEMENT

Interest of buying “UCF 2017 Football National Champions” tshirt

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I’m thinking of making a run. I would sell them at cost. Just trying to gauge the interest of buying an unofficial tshirt.

A reminder of MNCs. Most were claimed or rewarded before the bowl games. I’m claiming this one.

Also FBS is the only sport governed by the NCAA that they don’t award a trophy for or sanction a championship.

I’d be interested in a shirt if we win, but not if we lose.

Me too. I get that they may have declared champions prior to bowl season in the past but we would look ridiculous if we then lost to Auburn in the Peach.

Like Mattropolis said, yes with a Peach Bowl win, but no with a Peach Bowl loss.

True, long ago there were MNCs awarded before bowls, but for all I have followed college football in my lifetime, poll National Championships have been awarded after bowls.

I talked to @knight fan stan. He will make UCF N.C shirts when we win the Peach Bowl.

I thought this would be fun to wear for the Bowl Game. You know, it’s a play on the whole narrative that Auburn “didn’t want to be there” crap that will be played out.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
If we win the Peach, we ARE National Champions in my mind. I don't care what anyone thinks.

Put me down for an X Large

Apparently someone is so defensive they can't handle the fact that UCF is not the only undefeated collegiate football team.

And most certainly teams that lose 8 games with 4 of them letting the other team score 50 or more won't be National Champions.

Reactions: Mikesi
Undefeated FCS teams are national champions, so what was the point?

Just that UCF is not the sole undefeated football team. I guess I could have used the other undefeated FCS team North Carolina AT&T as an example of an undefeated college football team that was not crowned as the National Champions this year due to poor rankings.

Just that UCF is not the sole undefeated football team. I guess I could have used the other undefeated FCS team North Carolina AT&T as an example of an undefeated college football team that was not crowned as the National Champions this year due to poor rankings.
There are no other examples in any sport where a team goes undefeated and isn’t the champion. NC A&T is in the playoff and if they finish undefeated will be champions. FBS football is literally the only sport where you can have a undefeated team that isn’t the champion.

Just saw some weird rule where the NC A&T had to attend the Celebration bowl instead of the FCS playoffs. So maybe there is another stupid scenario. It says they would have been in the playoff if they lost and didn’t win the conference.

Last edited:
XL. I'll buy multiples. Need to make this happen. I personally know many people that would also buy them.

PLEASE! Make em' and they will sell!

Reactions: firm_bizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT