ADVERTISEMENT

Interest of buying “UCF 2017 Football National Champions” tshirt

I’m thinking of making a run. I would sell them at cost. Just trying to gauge the interest of buying an unofficial tshirt.

A reminder of MNCs. Most were claimed or rewarded before the bowl games. I’m claiming this one.

Also FBS is the only sport governed by the NCAA that they don’t award a trophy for or sanction a championship.
in for an XL

This should be the base image of the shirt IMO
DSgZ0AvUEAAae4O.jpg:large

Lot of Large people on this forum. Lol jk

I’ll take a medium. Need to approve the design first though.

I'm interested. can almost guarantee orders for 7 shirts.

Would love to see some concept photos of this shirt. Do you include all of our victims on the back with score and RANKING at that time as well.

Watched Around the Horn on ESPN a few minutes ago, and they were talking about possibility of a SPLIT National Championship, and did UCF deserve such an honor. Most believed with the way the CFPC approached things that WE DID indeed .

Reactions: GoKnights2003
I’m thinking of making a run. I would sell them at cost. Just trying to gauge the interest of buying an unofficial tshirt.

A reminder of MNCs. Most were claimed or rewarded before the bowl games. I’m claiming this one.

Also FBS is the only sport governed by the NCAA that they don’t award a trophy for or sanction a championship.
Danny White says UCF is having national championship gear made... as well as a banner for our stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT