ADVERTISEMENT

Is Fox mouthpiece Tucker Carlson going to be fired?

Whats your point? Maher does too. They both are provocative figures who say outrageous things. No different than Carlson. People tune in knowing exactly what they are getting, so why try to have someone fired over what is clearly a known quantity?
Maher gets on my nerves but he's gonna keep his job, just like Limbaugh and his mentor Bob Grant.

Who do you think should be fired?

The way the franchise turned its back on Popeye after unsubstantiated abuse allegations surfaced was unconscionable. Olive Oil is a lying bitch.
They have distanced themselves away from his emblem.
Now its "Love that Chicken from Popeyes" wth?

Maher gets on my nerves but he's gonna keep his job, just like Limbaugh and his mentor Bob Grant.

Who do you think should be fired?
Nobody. And the boycotts are stupid on either side. Its like the people who wanted Harry Potter movies discontinued because they felt like it was embracing the occult.

The thing about lies is that they are always exposed in the end. Until the reaction becomes political then just MYOB and enjoy the fact that you can choose what you listen to or watch.

Lol lefties in this thread are embarrassing. If a conservative suggested that a black CIA veteran liberal got his intel from behind a Popeyes they’d lose their fuking minds.

Maher does it and they yawn

We’re dealing with delusional liars

Reactions: humanjerk
Of course I don't think every conservative mouth piece should be fired. Just the ones who are creepy sexual predators or conspiracy nut jobs or racists.

Oh, I guess I actually do think they should all be fired because that covers most of them.
Youre the guy who went all in on the Jussie Smollet hoax too so i guess we can pat you on the head and give you a nice “bless your heart” whenever your TDS ramps up

Lol lefties in this thread are embarrassing. If a conservative suggested that a black CIA veteran liberal got his intel from behind a Popeyes they’d lose their fuking minds.

Maher does it and they yawn

We’re dealing with delusional liars
Its the tolerant left for ya. Do as they say not as they do.

Youre the guy who went all in on the Jussie Smollet hoax too so i guess we can pat you on the head and give you a nice “bless your heart” whenever your TDS ramps up
This is America.

Not all that long ago in history, the violator of the common decencies in this story would have had a bullet put through him in an instant, and the whole membership present would have applauded and dragged his foul corpse out the door and tossed it into the street. But that was then and this is now

Not all that long ago in history, the violator of the common decencies in this story would have had a bullet put through him in an instant, and the whole membership present would have applauded and dragged his foul corpse out the door and tossed it into the street. But that was then and this is now

It’s foul comments like this one that make the Jussie Smollet story so incredibly disgusting because there are people out there who think exactly like this dude.

Last edited:
That comment would have sounded better if it hadn't come from the same guy who called me an old and bitter partisan hack.
you are a 60 year old man that acts worse than some teenagers because you cant see past team politics. you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. i would say grow up but its a little late for that.

you are a 60 year old man that acts worse than some teenagers because you cant see past team politics. you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. i would say grow up but its a little late for that.

If only I would act more mature like you, right? :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
If only I would act more mature like you, right? :)

Your game plan for most threads:

- Say something that you think is funny and snarky
- Accuse someone of being a racist or accuse them of saying something that was never said
- Respond to that by replying to yourself, declaring yourself the victor of the debate that you fabricated
- Run away from thread once everyone points out just how wrong and delusional your statements were

- Accuse someone of being a racist or accuse them of saying something that was never said
- Respond to that by replying to yourself, declaring yourself the victor of the debate that you fabricated
- Run away from thread once everyone points out just how wrong and delusional your statements were

This is actually pretty accurate. I consider myself to be a pretty impartial contributor in this cesspool.

I had to laugh at this. Shuckster plays a cariacature on the boards and is really good at it.

Tucker = Major Loser. Not sure who's worse, Tucker or Hannity (I will watch neither). Right Wing paid off nut jobs.
There's a huge difference between Hannity and Tucker. Heck, even Conservatives will point that out.

Tucker is partisan, and selective in reporting, but he's not wrong many times. And he plays the drama up, like any good, partisan analyst.

Hannity, on the other hand, has been wrong a lot. And he's pulled some very questionable things at times. He's really the Conservative version of Maddow on MSBNC.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I think we should just stop firing people over this non-sense. Really.

It's clear everyone has something in their past that gets them. The only difference is that while Conservatives give in, Progressives don't, and will even use the exact same words in defense that they claim Conservatives do.

Even more Progressives are starting to now realize this, and agree ... maybe they shouldn't be calling for the jobs of every Conservative they disagree with, because it's clear there are just as many Progressives out there who pull the same crap ... often with more proof too.

Hypocrisy is doing Progressives in, when it comes to elections.

There's a huge difference between Hannity and Tucker. Heck, even Conservatives will point that out.

Tucker is partisan, and selective in reporting, but he's not wrong many times. And he plays the drama up, like any good, partisan analyst.

Hannity, on the other hand, has been wrong a lot. And he's pulled some very questionable things at times. He's really the Conservative version of Maddow on MSBNC.
I don't watch either Carlson or Hannity, and your description of Hannity is 100% spot on. He's a less intelligent and more partisan right wing version of Maddow. Carlson, from the clips I have seen, is really condescending but I agree with his comments when he actually makes a cogent point. I really dont like the way he answers questions with another question, but have to admit that I do the same thing. I still think O'Reilly was probably the best of the bunch on merging opinion with fact but the left succesfully destroyed him, and now that Beck has gotten back on the rails is probably the most genuine and thought provoking member of the political talking heads on either side.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
I think we should just stop firing people over this nonsense. Really.

Yeah, UCFBS, what nonsense!!!
As we've seen on this board, libs go ape-sh*t over perceived slights that either don't exist or are harmless.

I mean, really, what's wrong with calling women "dogs" or referring to Iraqis as "semiliterate primative monkeys"? And why bash Ol' Tucker for simply asking how Barack Obama can be considered Black when he had one White parent and one Black one? It's a honest question, right guys? And who can find fault with Ol' Tucker saying "white men should be credited for creating civilization?" Is anybody with a brain really going to take issue with that objective insight? :rolleyes:

It's clear everyone has something in their past that gets them. The only difference is that while Conservatives give in, Progressives don't.

Yeah, this board has amble evidence of Conservatives 'giving in' when directly confronted with examples of commentary that could possibly be perceived as, you know, racist.

The only exception would be when our board conservatives are confronted by stupid accusations -- like when we use ambiguous, nonthreatening words that are then taken totally out-of-context. Get this: when we talk about the "invasion" of our borders those liberal snowflakes have a damn conniption fit even though we're using the term in the most innocent of ways. Hell, it's been regularly used by our President, the Usual Suspects, and our board's resident White Nationalist, so what could possibly be wrong with it?

Yours Truly,
The Dark Lord of Sarcasm

Yeah, UCFBS, what nonsense!!! As we've seen on this board, libs go ape-sh*t over perceived slights that either don't exist or are harmless.

I mean, really, what's wrong with calling women "dogs" or referring to Iraqis as "semiliterate primative monkeys"? And why bash Ol' Tucker for simply asking how Barack Obama can be considered Black when he had one White parent and one Black one? It's a honest question, right guys? And who can find fault with Ol' Tucker saying "white men should be credited for creating civilization?" Is anybody with a brain really going to take issue with that objective insight? :rolleyes:

Yeah, this board has amble evidence of Conservatives 'giving in' when directly confronted with examples of commentary that could possibly be perceived as, you know, racist.

The only exception would be when our board conservatives are confronted by stupid accusations -- like when we use ambiguous, nonthreatening words that are then taken totally out-of-context. Get this: when we talk about the "invasion" of our borders those liberal snowflakes have a damn conniption fit even though we're using the term in the most innocent of ways. Hell, it's been regularly used by our President, the Usual Suspects, and our board's resident White Nationalist, so what could possibly be wrong with it?

Yours Truly,
The Dark Lord of Sarcasm

This is a long way of saying "I'm still defensive about the fact that I routinely slander people based upon lies, lie to cover for my slander, and then run away when directly confronted with evidence proving that I'm a liar who slanders people"

Trouble with your “it’s all lies” play is that this is a message board where posts are saved. You’ve had your words thrown back in your face numerous times.

It’s all a waste of time with you because, like Trump, you live in your own reality. Your little toadie sidekick, Wayne, ‘likes’ the nonsense you post, so you’re encouraged to plow ahead. Pathetic, really.

Trouble with your “it’s all lies” play is that this is a message board where posts are saved. You’ve had your words thrown back in your face numerous times.

It’s all a waste of time with you because, like Trump, you live in your own reality. Your little toadie sidekick, Wayne, ‘likes’ the nonsense you post, so you’re encouraged to plow ahead. Pathetic, really.
lolololololol ive done this to you several times. its pathetic, really.

Reactions: fabknight
I don't watch either Carlson or Hannity, and your description of Hannity is 100% spot on. He's a less intelligent and more partisan right wing version of Maddow. Carlson, from the clips I have seen, is really condescending but I agree with his comments when he actually makes a cogent point. I really dont like the way he answers questions with another question, but have to admit that I do the same thing. I still think O'Reilly was probably the best of the bunch on merging opinion with fact but the left succesfully destroyed him, and now that Beck has gotten back on the rails is probably the most genuine and thought provoking member of the political talking heads on either side.
I used to travel a lot, so CNN, Fox News and MSNBC were in various airport locations.

Hannity I cannot stand to watch just like Maddow.

Carlson is thick on the drama, but he's not wrong many times, like a lot of partisan journalists. His recent 'calling out' of CNN's CEO for winning the Free Speech award I 100% agree with. Zucker would shut down Fox News and anyone else he disagrees with, if he had his way.

Sorry, but Fox News is a perfect example of why we have the 1st Amendment. If we didn't have Fox News, half of the issues in this country would go unreported. Same reason why I want all the others, because if it was only Fox News, the other half would go unreported.

When Americans recognize that the US media has always been partisan, and it's just a matter of volume -- with these last 25-30 years being similar to the US' first 25-30 years (1770 - 1800), it makes more sense. The US media has lied, repeatedly, and been exceedingly partisan, throughout its career.

The government cannot shut it down, and should never be allowed to do so. Only individuals can sue over defamation and similarly. That's it.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45465/tucker-carlson-beats-cnns-entire-prime-time-line-ryan-saavedra

CNN's entire prime time line up garnered 2,474,000 total viewers compared to Carlson's 3,475,000 total viewers.

Ratings from Nielsen Media Research for 03/25-03/29:

• FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
  • CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
  • CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
  • CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45465/tucker-carlson-beats-cnns-entire-prime-time-line-ryan-saavedra

CNN's entire prime time line up garnered 2,474,000 total viewers compared to Carlson's 3,475,000 total viewers.

Ratings from Nielsen Media Research for 03/25-03/29:

• FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
  • CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
  • CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
  • CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
Tucker has no advertisers left he's running like 6 ads per show down from 18. What good are eyeballs when no company wants to be associated with you.

Tucker has no advertisers left he's running like 6 ads per show down from 18. What good are eyeballs when no company wants to be associated with you.
my wife works in advertising. fox news is the first company to sell out of all its ad spacing every single time. while there have been companies that have dropped, others are quickly taking their place. you dont know what you are talking about.

my wife works in advertising. fox news is the first company to sell out of all its ad spacing every single time. while there have been companies that have dropped, others are quickly taking their place. you dont know what you are talking about.
Google Tucker Carlson advertisers and read what's happening on his specific show before you make assumptions.

Google Tucker Carlson advertisers and read what's happening on his specific show before you make assumptions.
im aware of those leaving. with those ratings numbers i just posted, they will be replaced immediately. this is what my wife does for a living. you dont know what you are talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT