ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a lawsuit against CFP?

Clemson has been a teir 1 program since the cfp committee has been started. They have been in the playoffs every year. While it's been only four years I believe it still relevant. That's what I meant by legacy points.

Tier 1, legacy points? Lol you continue to prove our point. Just making up stuff to justify ones opinion rather than settling it on the field. When UCF talks about being undefeated for two years we’re told that all that matters is this year. But other schools get the benefit of doubt because of some so called tier 1 and legacy points. Got it. I wish people would just admit college football as currently set up is not a real sport. Literally no other sport from youth up can you go undefeated at the end of the year and not win a title.

Reactions: MercedesKnight
Clemson has been a teir 1 program since the cfp committee has been started. They have been in the playoffs every year. While it's been only four years I believe it still relevant. That's what I meant by legacy points.

Send me a link to the list of these Teir (sp) 1 programs, please.
That sentiment is the reason that the CFP is more akin to a beauty pageant than a legitimate sports playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT