ADVERTISEMENT

Is this guy the biggest creep on message boards?

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hits on 16-18 year-old girls before the UCF at Pittsburgh game in 2019 as they passed by. Making lewd comments. Isn’t that right Boston?

Now literally befriending Russian Twitter anti-vaxxers, posting Pro-Putin propaganda, and posting 24/7 conspiracy theory vaccination illnesses and deaths without any factual data to back it up

Guy gives me the creeps.

Last edited:
When this is where you go for information

Serial killer type of stuff

F237_yd0_400x400.jpg

The daily routine of @Boston.Knight

1) Wake up
2) Search bogus Conspiracy Theory Twitter feeds about COVID/COVID vaccine deaths all day. Betty Bootylicker and Igor Chudov are your goto information sources 😂
3) Fantasize about how discouraging vaccines can kill more people than he already has
4) Post Twitter feeds in the WC so that an audience of <10 people can read them 😂
5) Think that you’re important or knowledgeable in the subject matter 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤷‍♂️
6) Go to bed thinking that you had a productive day
7) Buy Gold!
8) Rinse, repeat

The daily routine of @Boston.Knight

1) Wake up
2) Search bogus Conspiracy Theory Twitter feeds about COVID/COVID vaccine deaths all day. Betty Bootylicker and Igor Chudov are your goto information sources 😂
3) Fantasize about how discouraging vaccines can kill more people than he already has
4) Post Twitter feeds in the WC so that an audience of <10 people can read them 😂
5) Think that you’re important or knowledgeable in the subject matter 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤷‍♂️
6) Go to bed thinking that you had a productive day
7) Buy Gold!
8) Rinse, repeat

Most of this described Spacecoast too and everyone acting like him expiring was a tragedy

Most of this described Spacecoast too and everyone acting like him expiring was a tragedy
He could be an asshole and I know that you guys didn’t hit it off. He trashed me too, but this Boston dude is at a whole different level.

By the way SCK was wrong about Johnny Richardson. Had to get that in

• Haha
Reactions: KnightHatter2020
He could be an asshole and I know that you guys didn’t hit it off. He trashed me too, but this Boston dude is at a whole different level.

By the way SCK was wrong about Johnny Richardson. Had to get that in

SCK was always an asshole, but going full-on covid denial/anti-vaxx/election conspiracy and then actively wishing for the military to target the people that weren't like him was beyond his usual assholery. He wished physical harm on anyone not like him, and for that he deserves no sympathy.

Can't say I know much about Boston though.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
SCK was always an asshole, but going full-on covid denial/anti-vaxx/election conspiracy and then actively wishing for the military to target the people that weren't like him was beyond his usual assholery. He wished physical harm on anyone not like him, and for that he deserves no sympathy.

Can't say I know much about Boston though.
You know, all you really can say is that it is a real shame. I'd like to think that they now look down from the clouds and are apologetic for the humans that they were. I can guarantee you that people like SCK would take the damn vaccine every day and twice on Sunday if they knew what they now know. Too late, however...

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Those that are 50 or under without pre-existing conditions were statistically rare to die. I know hundreds that got covid. None even required hospitalization. It was personally an absolute joke after my household got covid. Playing basketball 🏀 the next day.

We never worried if someone died of the flu prior. Did they have a website making fun of those that died of the flu? The virus sure was politically convenient.
Again, Melvin, I am quite sure that if he were able to, he would take a vaccine every day of the week and twice on Sunday because now he’s dead. Read that two or three times just in case you missed that. Furthermore he was quite outspoken about this as previous posters have intimated. Please read that two or three times as well.

Got to love all these people defending the unvaccinated who have died and probably would still be alive

Death is pretty permanent, right guys?

But.., but, but.., what about cardiomyopathy? 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT