ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine causing cancer thread

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
I personally know this woman. Her husband had the poison vaccine, and the cancer went crazy.

Oh and even if you actually did:

giphy.gif

The daily routine of @Boston.Knight

1) Wake up
2) Search bogus Conspiracy Theory Twitter feeds about COVID/COVID vaccine deaths all day. Betty Bootylicker and Igor Chudov are your goto information sources 😂
3) Fantasize about how discouraging vaccines can kill more people than he already has
4) Post Twitter feeds in the WC so that an audience of <10 people can read them 😂
5) Think that you’re important or knowledgeable in the subject matter 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤷‍♂️
6) Go to bed thinking that you had a productive day
7) Buy Gold!
8) Rinse, repeat

Top three lies we've been told on this board per poster:

Crazyhole
1) I had COVID and went into organ failure
2) Father in law took the vaccine and died 2 hours later
3) I'm good with women

UCFoBeSe
1) Every alphabet agency in this country knows me :imabigdeal:
2) I'm not fat; I'm big boned
3) I am gainfully employed

Melvin (he gets 4)
1) I'm black
2) I may or may not have taken the vaccine
3) My Uncle T died from the vaccine the other day
4) I could retire at the age of 45 (we didn't ask for your IQ)

bostwat
1) I know this person who died of the vaccine
2) I am gainfully employed
3) I am 100% sane and take no medication for my latent maniacal tendencies.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
The first of many today...

Another long day ahead for loser/maniac/cuck @Boston.Knight, who will now spend the next 14 hours virtue signaling to his besties Melvin and UCFoBeSe. You know, the only two others who still live in fear and have COVID on their minds 24/7.

giphy.gif

• Haha
The first of many today...

Another long day ahead for loser/maniac/cuck @Boston.Knight, who will now spend the next 14 hours virtue signaling to his besties Melvin and UCFoBeSe. You know, the only two others who still live in fear and have COVID on their minds 24/7.

giphy.gif
😂😂😂

What a loser. Nobody cared anymore about what he posted in the Dungeon, now the “expert” sociopath” is posting to 2 other weirdos. That’s his audience

the-number-two-gold-picture-id104232548

Last edited:
😂😂😂

What a loser. Nobody cared anymore about what he posted in the Dungeon anymore, now the “expert” sociopath” is posting to 2 other weirdos. That’s his audience

We just have to figure out a way to get rid of boston. I was personally responsible for seeing to Crazyhole's demise (yes, you can thank me).

Dr. Cole explains the mechanism of action behind mRNA and increased/hyper activated cancers.

The woman from my 1st post in this thread lived through this, and I can vouch for her credibility. Now was it vaccine? Is the dysregulation temporary or permanent? You decide.

We see shingles, ebv, herpes, auto-immune hepetitis and a wide variety of auto-immune and inate immune dysfunction from vaccine. Cancer is just another manifestation of this problem. Pfizer's own published safety data shows as much.

Dr. Cole explains the mechanism of action behind mRNA and increased/hyper activated cancers.

The woman from my 1st post in this thread lived through this, and I can vouch for her credibility. Now was it vaccine? Is the dysregulation temporary or permanent? You decide.

We see shingles, ebv, herpes, auto-immune hepetitis and a wide variety of auto-immune and inate immune dysfunction from vaccine. Cancer is just another manifestation of this problem. Pfizer's own published safety data shows as much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT