ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the part where Cinderella..

flavors-family-new.ashx

Look everybody, a group shot of Huskers fans!
THere you go, now you are on the right track, now lets make it a little better, but you are in the right ballpark

Isn't it time to go back to your Dungeons and Dragons and worship your Odin?

No jackass BigRedAss! It's time for you to go back to YOUR OWN BOARD and try to figure out what winning football looks like. I know you CORNHOLEs are envious of us, but this is getting ridiculous. You turds are stalking us.

Just because your program is the biggest dumpster fire in this decade doesn't mean you have to come here and troll us.

Poor babies. Go back to your butt buddy FrostTroll. He will sooth you and make you feel better.

No jackass BigRedAss! It's time for you to go back to YOUR OWN BOARD and try to figure out what winning football looks like. I know you CORNHOLEs are envious of us, but this is getting ridiculous. You turds are stalking us.

Just because your program is the biggest dumpster fire in this decade doesn't mean you have to come here and troll us.

Poor babies. Go back to your butt buddy FrostTroll. He will sooth you and make you feel better.

Pick any 10 year period and nebraska still has more wins than UCF Ignorant dumbass

Pick any 10 year period and nebraska still has more wins than UCF Ignorant dumbass

NOBODY HERE CARES JACKASS !!!!!

If you live in the past you are stuck in the past. So go back to your board and be stuck in the past and reminisce about the "glory days" with the rest of your cornhole fans.

You only come here because NEBRASKA SUCKS! EVERYTHING ABOUT NEBRASKA SUCKS! And we don't care what you have to say.

Go back to your own board and wish that good ole Osbourne was coach and you will forget all about us. Just stay stuck in the past, because you have no future.

Reactions: JAFFX2
NOBODY HERE CARES JACKASS !!!!!

If you live in the past you are stuck in the past. So go back to your board and be stuck in the past and reminisce about the "glory days" with the rest of your cornhole fans.

You only come here because NEBRASKA SUCKS! EVERYTHING ABOUT NEBRASKA SUCKS! And we don't care what you have to say.

Go back to your own board and wish that good ole Osbourne was coach and you will forget all about us. Just stay stuck in the past, because you have no future.
You made the claim, dumbass, that nebraska was the biggest dumpster fire this decade. So if in the past decade our record is better than yours, what does that make you?

You made the claim, dumbass, that nebraska was the biggest dumpster fire this decade. So if in the past decade our record is better than yours, what does that make you?

WE DON'T CARE !!!!

You and BigRedAss should go back to the Cornhole board and comfort each other. Hold each other in your arms and talk about Tom Osbourne. That will make you two feel better.

We are enjoying our season RIGHT NOW. And the CORNHOLES are SHIITE!

Now take your toys and go back to the Cornhole board, and have a few beers with your cornhole buddies and talk about the past all you want. Because you are stuck in it.

Are these guys actually trying to compare their formally storied program that has been around for over 100 years to one that has only been in existence for almost 40 years? Lets check back in 60 years and see just how far UCF has gone compared to the first 100 years of UN.

Keep sucking the Big10 teet and enjoy being their doormat for decades, corn nuts.

Are these guys actually trying to compare their formally storied program that has been around for over 100 years to one that has only been in existence for almost 40 years? Lets check back in 60 years and see just how far UCF has gone compared to the first 100 years of UN.

Keep sucking the Big10 teet and enjoy being their doormat for decades, corn nuts.
Actually your dumbass fanboi was trying to make the claim. and yes we are Formally storied. SMRT U R. LoL the ignorance really shows with how short of a time youve had a football team. Your fans dont know squat about football. Even Boise State when they were trying to make the claim to be a p5 program had more common sense than you people.

National Titles (since 1970)

• Alabama - 8
  • Nebraska - 5
  • Miami - 5
  • Oklahoma - 4
  • USC - 4
  • Florida - 3
  • Notre Dame - 3
  • Florida State - 3
  • Ohio State - 3
UCF 0, zero, nothing, zip, scraping the bottom of the bucket...
None in the BCS or playoff era where the #1 and #2 teams (or 1-4) were matched up. One year you were a #3 and beat a #5 and claimed a national championship. They are all mythical national championships until at least a 8 or 16 team playoff anyway.

The only thing that Corn holes are good at late are reminiscing about the past, and firing coaches and ad's.

The only thing that Corn holes are good at late are reminiscing about the past, and firing coaches and ad's.
I know right. They have 0 national championships in the life span of a potential recruit. If a recruit wants to read a book about how a team once was good, why wouldn't they just go to Pitt or Minnesota instead? They have more national titles than Nebraska.

Reactions: JAFFX2
If I pick 2017-2027 will you stop posting on the UCF boards for the next 10 years? It would bring me a world of happiness.

Nice try but he won't go away. He is obsessed with us to much. He just loves us and our attention so much. He wants be be like us SO BAD. Poor little cornhole.

I made a complaint to rivals. They are totally out of control. They bring nothing to this board whatsoever. Let's see what happens

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
This is our board jackass! I do what I want here. Poor baby still upset about your dumpster fire team. Poor pathetic Corn hole fans. Do you us set on notify when any one posts so you can jump right on? You want to be part of our little clique so bad. You have mental problems. Poor baby is so obsessed with us. You live for every post we make here. You love us and you are our BITCH!!!
We determined yesterday that calling our program a dumpster fire at this point is an insult to dumpster fires. Seriously.

No, I'm here to cheer on your coach and UCF. Nebraska will be like UCF very soon. So we need him to save us from dumpster fires and get us back to relevance again.

BigRedAss!

You do love us and want to be like us! You are almost as obsessed with us as the Douchebag. He's a bonafide stalker.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT