ADVERTISEMENT

Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country

So tell us your view of the history of the land now called Israel. While you do that, let me ask you why no other Muslim country throughout the Middle East welcomes Palestinians.

What Muslim countries dont welcome Palestinians? Hell many Mulim countries dont like each other so they arent required 2 like Palestinians. In the end, Israel was gifted a country. If you want 2 talk about "history" we stole this land from Native Americans, but I dont see us giving the land back 2 them anytime soon. Jewish people base their claim to the land of Israel is based on God promising the land to Abraham, basically using religion 2 claim the land. I dont feel it gave them the right 2 steal the country and give the Palestinians shitty living conditions.

Racist and anti-Semitic, you must be a democrat.

Let me put this in "moron terms" for you -

Criticism of Israel and its policies is not criticism of Judaism. The country and the religion are separate things. The definition of antisemite is: Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.

I have no problem with the religion...just how the country came about. And sorry, but unfortunately the first and only racist Jewish jokes i ever heard in my life came from my White friends. They were horrible and mainly consisted of "ash tray" jokes making fun of Holocaust victims that were set on fire from some guys from Germany. Just facts my friend.

Then you must really hate the way every country was created. In a nutshell.....I'm bigger and stronger and will kill, enslave, or move you when and wherever I want. The truth hurts.

lol The irony of what you just typed. Thats pretty much the history of England, The US, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Germany.....all "Caucasian" countries that tried 2 colonize this planet. Yet minorities get labeled the violent ones I bet you are proud of how the US stole the land from the Native Americans.

Criticism of Israel and its policies is not criticism of Judaism. The country and the religion are separate things. The definition of antisemite is: Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.

I have no problem with the religion...just how the country came about. And sorry, but unfortunately the first and only racist Jewish jokes i ever heard in my life came from my White friends. They were horrible and mainly consisted of "ash tray" jokes making fun of Holocaust victims that were set on fire from some guys from Germany. Just facts my friend.
You can post anything you want, you’re a racist and it’s obvious. I’d say I feel sorry for you but I have little doubt your just another screen name for the same trolls. Good bye

You should explain that to all the lefties that called Trump an Islamophobe for banning travel for people from certain COUNTRIES in an effort to help safeguard our country. It's the same thing.

Reactions: UCFWayne
"Hey guys I don't have a problem with Jews! Just major problems with how those Jews dared to form their own nation after being systematically slaughtered in Europe."

Sounds an awful lot like someone is questioning the right of Israel to exist to me.

You should explain that to all the lefties that called Trump an Islamophobe for banning travel for people from certain COUNTRIES in an effort to help safeguard our country. It's the same thing.
dont forget that it wasnt trumps list, it was obama's list.

Reactions: fabknight
lol The irony of what you just typed. Thats pretty much the history of England, The US, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Germany.....all "Caucasian" countries that tried 2 colonize this planet. Yet minorities get labeled the violent ones I bet you are proud of how the US stole the land from the Native Americans.

This is just rich. Jesus, head back down to your mom's basement and smoke some more weed. South and North American tribes would conquer, sacrifice, and enslave rivals wayyyyyy before whitey showed up.

And according to you....Genghis and Timur and Attila and Nalwa are whities…...

Other whities include: every African warlord that committed genocide and tribal chief which captured and sold slaves and all the conquering pharaohs. Don't forget the other the brutal whities with Arabic, Turkish, and Persian conquests.

The 3 facts not reported in the US Media (although ABC did mention MIFTAH, but little about them).
  1. Skipped the US Congress', AIPAC organized, trip - "Omar and Tlaib rejected invitations to travel with other congressional members of both parties ... organized by AIPAC ... The congressional groups ...met with Israeli leaders and Palestinians in the West Bank"
  2. Choose the anti-Semitic, Pro-Terrorist MIFTAH - "the group that planned Omar and Tlaib’s trip, MIFTAH, runs a Web site that publishes anti-Semitic articles and celebrates Palestinian terrorists, several of whom murdered Jewish children."
  3. Israel still granted Tlaib extenuating circumstances - "[Tlaib] appealed to Israel’s Interior Minister ... for permission to visit on humanitarian grounds, citing her elderly grandmother ... Tlaib wrote. “I will respect any restrictions and not promote boycotts against Israel during my visit.” On those terms, Israel granted Tlaib permission to visit her family. But when news of the agreement became public, some on the left accused her of caving in to Israel. Immediately Tlaib backed out and attacked Israel"
I dont agree with how their country was created. How does that equate to me disliking Jewish people?
It doesn't. I've long been critical of Israel and the state being formed where it is. I've also been critical of pro-Israeli US policy. We Libertarians are heavily so in this camp.

However ... that's not what this is about.

You right wingers complain about being called racist, but u r accusing people of being an anti-semite w/o any proof besides a disagreement with how Israel was created. It is what it is my friend. The truth hurts
Because they do support anti-semitic organizations as defined by various, reputable, International organizations and European governments.

Even the organization sponsoring them is such! Israel offered many concessions, and they rejected them. Just like after 9/11, when Israel extended the olive branch at the forceful insistence of the US, and the PLO and even Arafat agreed to terms, the Palestinian people voted them out of office for doing such. Some people will never compromise. The same 'influences' destroyed Lebanon as well. Why? Because they want the region to burn.

I'm very critical of Israel, but Omar and Tlaib seriously are a much, much bigger problem. We Libertarians are hardly pro-Israel, but what Omar and Tlaib are offering is no solution, period, ever.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: UCFBS

Who is going to tell this racist shit for brains that some of the largest empires in world history were Arabic, Persian, or Asian? The Yuan empire, Abbasid Caliphate, Umyaad Caliphate, Qing Dynasty, and the Mongol Empire are all amongst the top 10 largest empires in world history.

This guy is a ringing endorsement for how shitty education is at USF and UF.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Who is going to tell this racist shit for brains that some of the largest empires in world history were Arabic, Persian, or Asian? The Yuan empire, Abbasid Caliphate, Umyaad Caliphate, Qing Dynasty, and the Mongol Empire are all amongst the top 10 largest empires in world history.

This guy is a ringing endorsement for how shitty education is at USF and UF.
Don’t think for one minute this troll attended either.

I swear, it's one thing to be critical of US history and policy, but it's another thing to be ignorant or willfully ignoring of so many other countries and their history.

Is no one going to bring up Trump's Jewish quote about American Jews being disloyal or lacking knowledge? Or is it just anti-Semitic if a brown person makes blanket statements against Jews?

Is no one going to bring up Trump's Jewish quote about American Jews being disloyal or lacking knowledge? Or is it just anti-Semitic if a brown person makes blanket statements against Jews?
What did he say wrong. I’ve been saying it for years.

What did he say wrong. I’ve been saying it for years.

I am just trying to figure out what is anti-semitic and what isnt. So blanket states about Jewish loyalty is ok? What funny is Ilhan was critcized for talking about Jews having dual loyalty, but it's ok for Trump to call them out for not having dual loyalty? Trump people make no sense.

Last edited:
I am just trying to figure out what is anti-semitic and what isnt. So blanket states about Jewish loyalty is ok? What funny is Ilhan was critcized for talking about Jews having dual loyalty, but it's ok for Trump to call them out for not having dual loyalty? Trump people make no sense.
That's not what Omar and Tlaib are being criticized for. A lot of people are called out for 'dual loyality' in general.

But if that's all you're seeing, then you're missing a crapload.

That's not what Omar and Tlaib are being criticized for. A lot of people are called out for 'dual loyality' in general.

But if that's all you're seeing, then you're missing a crapload.
She was absolutely criticized for it several months ago.

No, she was criticized for going way, way behind 'dual-loyalty,' but questioning if you could be an American, or German, or any other western citizen at all if you supported the right of Israel to exist at all. That's what BDS is all about as well.

Wake up! She's being hit by her own party not only for her words, but for her loaded apologizes every time they even force her to apologize. She is exactly like Trump when she takes easily disproved rumors and Tweets them.

That's the difference between you, and most Progressives, versus the conservatives here. Even 85 will disagree with Trump when he goes there. You seem to be ready to apologize for Omar at a moment's notice.

Trump has questioned many people for dual-loyalty, but not questioned their American citizenship because of a 2nd nationality, unless all they do is literally bash the US constantly, and hypocritically. Now I don't agree with him, but he does have a valid argument about they talk about the US and other things. The ones that support the US he does not state that about.

I mean, even I get tired of it people bashing the US, and hypocritically, although I won't tell a citizen or legal resident to 'go home.' Because that's still not why I get on Omar and Tlaib.

More and more people are starting to question what they are saying. Why? Because they are literally, directly supporting organizations that are full of bigotry. Not just people supporting Omar and Tlaib, but both of them directly supporting and calling for laws to support those organizations.

I mean, if Trump literally supported, directly, and even put bills in front of Congress to support, anti-African American communities or anti-legal Hispanic American immigrants, etc... He would be impeached by the Republican party. Not people from these organizations saying they support Trump, but Trump saying he supported them.

Last edited:
No, she was criticized for going way, way behind 'dual-loyalty,' but questioning if you could be an American, or German, or any other western citizen at all if you supported the right of Israel to exist at all. That's what BDS is all about as well.

Wake up! She's being hit by her own party not only for her words, but for her loaded apologizes every time they even force her to apologize. She is exactly like Trump when she takes easily disproved rumors and Tweets them.

I didnt say it was the only thing she was criticized for, but she was most certainly criticized for it.

She is referring to Israel here-
Rep. Ilhan Omar said in March that she wanted “to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”

American Jewish Committee CEO David Harris But after Omar’s comments, Harris was much more direct: It was “anti-Semitism, plain and simple,” he tweeted.

Yes, she was criticized for her "dual loyalty" remark. I dont need to wake up, I am the one in this exchange who knows what he is talking about. Regardless, any comment on Trump's remarks or are you just going to ignore that?

I didnt say it was the only thing she was criticized for, but she was most certainly criticized for it.

She is referring to Israel here-
Rep. Ilhan Omar said in March that she wanted “to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”

American Jewish Committee CEO David Harris But after Omar’s comments, Harris was much more direct: It was “anti-Semitism, plain and simple,” he tweeted.

Yes, she was criticized for her "dual loyalty" remark. I dont need to wake up, I am the one in this exchange who knows what he is talking about. Regardless, any comment on Trump's remarks or are you just going to ignore that?
That's exactly what I was referring to, and you really have a weird definition. Because even Liberal outlets like The Atlantic were saying it was a whole different argument, and her own party recognized it was.

Seriously dude ... we're done.

That's exactly what I was referring to, and you really have a weird definition. Because even Liberal outlets like The Atlantic were saying it was a whole different argument, and her own party recognized it was.

Seriously dude ... we're done.

WHat? You denied it happened and are now saying you were referring to it? No, you werent referring to it, you were simply not informed and I illustrated you werent informed, so now instead of just admitting you were wrong you are doing this ridiculous dance to pretend you were on my page the whole time. ANd you still wont even comment on Trump's remarks. Anyway, yeah we are done, having a conversation with you is about as productive as talking to a stick of butter so have a good one.

WHat? You denied it happened and are now saying you were referring to it?
My God you are thick! I literally said that's exactly what I figured you were referring to and, when you confirmed it, I re-assert it is not remotely anything close to what Trump said!

The 'dual-loyalty' argument is that people are loyal to more than one nation. What Omar said was well beyond that. Huge, huge difference!

It's one thing to question US-Israeli policy. It's another to question loyalty and affecting their objectivity. But it's then completely different to question if they are Americans at all. That's what she did.

Now I've taken issue with other things Trump has said, but he calls out people who literally are constantly making anti-US statements, not just policy questions. That's when Trump questions if people are Americans.

Again, I don't agree with Trump on it, but it's a massive, massive difference from Omar! It actually requires people to constantly berate the US, and often hypocritically, considering the policies of the nations they even claim to represent. I don't see the people Omar is questioning are Americans bashing the US like she does.

Even Rand Paul had enough of it to make a similar point, and it was not only utterly missed, but Omar had the balls to highlight violence against Paul in retaliation. That was the lowest I've ever seen anyone go ... even lower than Trump. I mean, Paul was literally saying -- taking her own words -- and saying, let's go see how 'tolerant' the nation and people you are claiming to represent are of others, and all their issues as a result.

The point is that Omar should really re-consider her words about the US when she looks like a hypocrite from Palestinian policy and realities. I mean, let's talk policy, that's what Rand was saying, and Omar literally didn't just dodge it, but basically said Paul deserved the violence he received.

Again, it was an extremely objective argument made by Paul, far more so than Trump's. I literally could not believe what she did with that. And it pissed a lot of people off, not just me. Because a lot of people stopped to read what Paul actually said, and said he'd join her in Palestine too ... to hear their grievances, but also to show her how the US is different too.

Last edited:
My God you are thick! I literally said that's exactly what I figured you were referring to and, when you confirmed it, I re-assert it is not remotely anything close to what Trump said!

The 'dual-loyalty' argument is that people are loyal to more than one nation. What Omar said was well beyond that. Huge, huge difference!

It's one thing to question US-Israeli policy. It's another to question loyalty and affecting their objectivity. But it's then completely different to question if they are Americans at all. That's what she did.

Now I've taken issue with other things Trump has said, but he calls out people who literally are constantly making anti-US statements, not just policy questions. That's when Trump questions if people are Americans.

Again, I don't agree with Trump on it, but it's a massive, massive difference!

That is not what you said. You said it was what you were referring to, not what you "figured I was referring to". You are just making shit up now. You are simply lying because you got called out for being wrong. Everyone is wrong at times, it's no big deal, but instead of just acknowledging that, you are now lying. So have a good one dude, no point in having a conversation with a liar, there is absolutely nothing productive that can come out of that.

That is not what you said. You said it was what you were referring to, not what you "figured I was referring to". You are just making shit up now.
Because I knew that's what you were talking about! The same thing I was talking about! And you literally thought it was even the same thing as what Trump said, when it wasn't!

Damn ... do you just blindly agree with Omar, and seek out Slate and the few others that agree?!

You are simply lying because you got called out for being wrong. Everyone is wrong at times, it's no big deal, but instead of just acknowledging that, you are now lying. So have a good one dude, no point in having a conversation with a liar, there is absolutely nothing productive that can come out of that.
No, I knew exactly what you were talking about! But ... just in case I missed some other statement, I gave you a chance to show me something different. But nope, it was the February BS.

Sure enough, you really have no idea what she said, and how it's different. Hell, her 'apology' was half-@$$ed. That's why she's in major trouble. Do you even understand what's going on here?

She is openingly questioning bi-partisan, Congressional approved, American groups and saying they are anti-American. They aren't anti-American. They may have dual-loyalities, but they are not anti-American.

That's where she's going. The different is these alleged, anti-American groups are actually pro-American. They may be pro-Israel as well, but they are not anti-American.

Because I knew that's what you were talking about! The same thing I was talking about! And you literally thought it was even the same thing as what Trump said, when it wasn't!

Damn ... do you just blindly agree with Omar, and seek out Slate and the few others that agree?!

No, I knew exactly what you were talking about! But ... just in case I missed some other statement, I gave you a chance to show me something different. But nope, it was the February BS.

Sure enough, you really have no idea what she said, and how it's different. Hell, her 'apology' was half-@$$ed. That's why she's in major trouble. Do you even understand what's going on here?

She is openingly questioning bi-partisan, Congressional approved, American groups and saying they are anti-American. They aren't anti-American. They may have dual-loyalities, but they are not anti-American.

That's where she's going. The different is these alleged, anti-American groups are actually pro-American. They may be pro-Israel as well, but they are not anti-American.

I never said I agreed with Omar, I was asking about the stereotypes she and Trump were making. I never defended her or agreed with her, that is more of you just making shit up as usual Again, no point in conversing with a liar as I said in my last post, and you immediately have another lie in this post. Find someone else to play your stupid ass games, I am done acknowledging your made up BS.

Yes, what is going on here is you have no ability to follow along with a conversation and just make up stuff along the way. Peace out.

I never said I agreed with Omar, I was asking about the stereotypes she and Trump were making.
Sigh ...

I never defended her or agreed with her, that is more of you just making shit up as usual Peace out, again, no point in conversing with a liar as I said, and you immediately have another lie in this post. Find someone else to play your stupid ass games, I am done acknowledging your made up BS.
Where did I lie? Re-read it! Damn you are thick!

From the get-go, 'that's not what she's being criticized for' was aimed at the 'dual-loyalty' argument but the argument that they are 'dual-loyalty'! They are not!

That's why she's being criticized to a whole new level! I'm sorry you don't see it, and consider it merely 'dual-loyalty.' She's actually saying people aren't Americans for supporting anything related to Israel.

That's what pissed me off, because I've been critical of US-Israeli policy, but never did I ever question, and never have I seen Trump question, if dual-loyal Jewish American citizens are not pro-American.

Omar and Tlaib are questioning if they are Americans. That's what got even some of the most loyal, Muslim-American groups to say, "Whoa! You're now doing to them what some do to us! Not good!"

This is how and why many pro-Palestinian groups piss off a lot of people. Me included at this point -- especially what they did to Arafat (a freak'n, former terrorist, who they liked when he was) when he made peace with Israeli after 9/11 (yeah, not any more for 'making peace'). I mean, they really have f'd up the last 2 decades to the point no one likes them. They are just destructive.

Omar and Tlaib are destructive. They are questioning the entire Congress on anything and everything, and it's not pretty.

Sigh ...

Where did I lie? Re-read it! Damn you are thick!

From the get-go, 'that's not what she's being criticized for' was aimed at the 'dual-loyalty' argument but the argument that they are 'dual-loyalty'! They are not!

That's why she's being criticized to a whole new level! I'm sorry you don't see it, and consider it merely 'dual-loyalty.' She's actually saying people aren't Americans for supporting anything related to Israel.

That's what pissed me off, because I've been critical of US-Israeli policy, but never did I ever question, and never have I seen Trump question, if dual-loyal Jewish American citizens are not pro-American.

Omar and Tlaib are questioning if they are Americans. That's what got even some of the most loyal, Muslim-American groups to say, "Whoa! You're now doing to them what some do to us! Not good!"

This is how and why many pro-Palestinian groups piss off a lot of people. Me included at this point -- especially what they did to Arafat (a freak'n, former terrorist, who they liked when he was) when he made peace with Israeli after 9/11 (yeah, not any more for 'making peace'). I mean, they really have f'd up the last 2 decades to the point no one likes them. They are just destructive.

Omar and Tlaib are destructive. They are questioning the entire Congress on anything and everything, and it's not pretty.

Dude, the dual loyalty was an argument used during the Holocaust to help make Jews look like they were less German. She was criticized for calling out AIPAC and their loyalty to Israel. She was criticized for that because of how the dual loyalty idea was used during the Holocaust.

Trump, is now mad at American Jews who vote overwhelmingly Democrat, for not having dual loyalty. So my point (beyond the obvious stereotyping of Jews by Trump), is how can Omar be criticized for questioning the loyalty of AIPAC and many American Jews, while Trump thinks they should have dual loyalty? If they do have dual loyalty then Omar was right to begin with and Trump thinks thats a good thing.

Dude, the dual loyalty was an argument used during the Holocaust to help make Jews look like they were less German. She was criticized for calling out AIPAC and their loyalty to Israel. She was criticized for that because of how the dual loyalty idea was used during the Holocaust.
Its not 'dual-loyalty' but much worse. She is taking the worst conspiracy theories, and literally saying all of Congress is being duped. She's taking out her own party.

When Trump does that, they let him know as well. But Trump has yet to do that with anyone of Jewish faith or Jewish organizations. If you would have made an argument about Muslims or Muslim faith-based organizations, I might have listened. But you didn't. You tried to say Trump said the same of the Jewish faith and Jewish organizations.

It's not even remotely comparable.

Trump, is now mad at American Jews who vote overwhelmingly Democrat, for not having dual loyalty.
So my point (beyond the obvious stereotyping of Jews by Trump),
Trump's point is that they are voting for a party that has members and even some policies that have hurt Jewish and Israeli interests. Even President Obama was widely criticized by all European leaders for some of his comments that damaged not just Israel, but those of Jewish faith that were EU citizens in those countries as well.

Now I don't think Obama was remotely anti-semitic like Omar is, but he really 'screwed up' more than once. That's what Republicans are really going after Jewish voters on. Because it's exactly the same argument that 'Republicans don't understand African-Americans,' only 'Democrats don't understand Jewish-Americans.'

Again, Trump is questioning if they are voting correctly for their interests. He didn't question if they were Americans, or that Congressmen and women -- both parties -- are being paid to be pro-Israel. He merely questioned their voting as self-defeating.

is how can Omar be criticized for questioning the loyalty of AIPAC and many American Jews
Omar said AIPAC was 'paying off' Congress, among other things. She said they were anti-American to even be involved with them. She did all sorts of things. I mean, she really went beyond 'dual-loyalty,' and made a 'single-loyalty' argument.

Many things she said were false and easily disproven. It was like she took the worse conspiracy theories pushed on by various Palestinian organizations, which meant her own party was in cohorts. I mean, she insulted everyone in the Democratic party, not just the Republican party, in Congress.

while Trump thinks they should have dual loyalty? If they do have dual loyalty then Omar was right to begin with and Trump thinks thats a good thing.
Trump was saying if they want favorable Jewish and Israeli policy, they should vote him.

If Omar was just questioning that, it wouldn't be a problem. But she wasn't. She was questioning the Democratic party too. She was saying AIPAC was buying off everyone and it was anti-American to deal with them at all. That was well beyond the voter and 'dual-loyalty' argument.

I'm sorry you're not seeing that.

Its not 'dual-loyalty' but much worse. She is taking the worst conspiracy theories, and literally saying all of Congress is being duped. She's taking out her own party.

When Trump does that, they let him know as well. But Trump has yet to do that with anyone of Jewish faith or Jewish organizations. If you would have made an argument about Muslims or Muslim faith-based organizations, I might have listened. But you didn't. You tried to say Trump said the same of the Jewish faith and Jewish organizations.

It's not even remotely comparable.

Trump's point is that they are voting for a party that has members and even some policies that have hurt Jewish and Israeli interests. Even President Obama was widely criticized by all European leaders for some of his comments that damaged not just Israel, but those of Jewish faith that were EU citizens in those countries as well.

Now I don't think Obama was remotely anti-semitic like Omar is, but he really 'screwed up' more than once. That's what Republicans are really going after Jewish voters on. Because it's exactly the same argument that 'Republicans don't understand African-Americans,' only 'Democrats don't understand Jewish-Americans.'

Again, Trump is questioning if they are voting correctly for their interests. He didn't question if they were Americans, or that Congressmen and women -- both parties -- are being paid to be pro-Israel. He merely questioned their voting as self-defeating.

Omar said AIPAC was 'paying off' Congress, among other things. She said they were anti-American. She did all sorts of things. I mean, she really went beyond 'dual-loyalty,' and made a 'single-loyalty' argument.

Many things she said were false and easily disproven. It was like she took the worse conspiracy theories pushed on by various Palestinian organizations, which meant her own party was in cohorts. I mean, she insulted everyone in the Democratic party, not just the Republican party, in Congress.

Trump was saying if they want favorable Jewish and Israeli policy, they should vote him.

If Omar was just questioning that, it wouldn't be a problem. But she wasn't. She was questioning the Democratic party too. She was saying AIPAC was buying off everyone and it was anti-American to deal with them at all. That was well beyond the voter and 'dual-loyalty' argument.

I'm sorry you're not seeing that.

AIPAC is a lobby group that donates to pro Israel causes. You dont have to say they are buying people off, but they certainly donate money to push pro Israel causes. That isnt debatable. I dont personally have a problem with them being pro Israel, I have a problem with them the same way I have a problem with most lobby groups. But we also dont have to live in denial that they are a lobby group, and lobbiests tend to use money to push their causes to the government. Her wording was poor, I dont disagree on that, but it doesnt take away that AIPAC is a lobby group.

I think Jews are more than capable of deciding who they should vote for without Trump telling 3/4s of them “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

And I am sorry, if Democrat called 3/4s of Jews in this country dumb or disloyal, Republicans would be throwing a fit.

Her wording was poor
That is the ultimate under-statement. I don't think you realize this. This isn't an anti-lobbyist position she has. That's why she really got it from her party. She insulted her own party.

And people trying to compare what Trump said to it are just mis-guided. I know the US Media is trying to say this, just like they tried to say Trump's words inspire anti-semitic actions -- which are laughable compared to what goes on from the left, even President Obama (I mean, he f'd up that European leaders had to 'set him straight').

Trump literally is saying they lack knowledge of what the Democratic party is doing. I semi-agree with that standpoint. I still think he was wrong for making the argument, but despite the US media trying to say what he said was like Omar ...

No, it wasn't, not at all. Trump is questioning their vote, their self-interest in that vote, not if they are Americans or loyal to the US. Omar went so far beyond that. It's laughable that they are being compared.

At this point we're just going to have to disagree. I'll let the US Media argue what they want, but like the Cherokee Tribe finally did by crossing the US Media on Warren -- explaining to the US Media was dead wrong in defending Warren's Cherokee argument based on factual requirements to be Cherokee (at least 1/16th and active with the Tribe) -- I fully expect the Jewish organizations to come out and cross the US Media on Trump -- explaining to the US Media that they are dead wrong in comparing Trump to Omar (one is questioning a vote, the other is questioning an existence).

Last edited:
Have
Have you ever heard the saying walk the walk, talk the talk? Anyone who thinks Trump is anti-semetic hasn’t been paying attention to his life. The same can be said for Omar. One has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren and fully supports Israel. The other has aligned herself and gets financial support from a front group known to be a terrorist group. It’s really not hard to see who both are.

Reactions: UCFBS and Ucfmikes
Have you ever heard the saying walk the walk, talk the talk? Anyone who thinks Trump is anti-semetic hasn’t been paying attention to his life. The same can be said for Omar. One has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren and fully supports Israel. The other has aligned herself and gets financial support from a front group known to be a terrorist group. It’s really not hard to see who both are.
Well, I don't know if they've been proven to be a front for a terrorist organization, or if that's just guilt-by-association.

But yes, she is not only supported by, not only supporting, but trying to get American taxpayers to support organizations who have repeatedly condoned terrorist actions against Israel. That's where she really crossed the line for most.

That and questioning and insulting her own party too many times as anti-American.

AIPAC is a lobby group that donates to pro Israel causes. You dont have to say they are buying people off, but they certainly donate money to push pro Israel causes. That isnt debatable. I dont personally have a problem with them being pro Israel, I have a problem with them the same way I have a problem with most lobby groups. But we also dont have to live in denial that they are a lobby group, and lobbiests tend to use money to push their causes to the government. Her wording was poor, I dont disagree on that, but it doesnt take away that AIPAC is a lobby group.

I think Jews are more than capable of deciding who they should vote for without Trump telling 3/4s of them “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

And I am sorry, if Democrat called 3/4s of Jews in this country dumb or disloyal, Republicans would be throwing a fit.

Ben Shapiro covered Trump's comments on his podcast. They certainly could be anti-Semitic in nature. They certainly could not be anti-Semitic in nature. In true Trump fashion, the comment was unnecessary, pretty dumb, but also vague. And Shapiro took him to task for even making it a story, with Shapiro being an orthodox Jew.

However he raised the point of what you are attempting to do here, which is whitewashing the long documented, open, and repeated bouts of anti-Semitic that absolutely oozes from these women. This whataboutism with Trump to cover for these women is not going to fly. And saying "her wording was poor" to make it seem like that's the beginning and end of the anti-Semitism surrounding these women is purely disingenuous.

For God's sakes, the Palestinian group that just organized THEIR trip overseas is a group that practices in anti-Semitism as a way of life and still pushes the idea of the Blood Libel being used in Israel! This is the group that Omar and Tlaib apparently have such close ties to that they organized their entire trip. This is one of many, many examples.

Well, I don't know if they've been proven to be a front for a terrorist organization, or if that's just guilt-by-association.

But yes, she is not only supported by, not only supporting, but trying to get American taxpayers to support organizations who have repeatedly condoned terrorist actions against Israel. That's where she really crossed the line for most.

That and questioning and insulting her own party too many times as anti-American.
It has been proven time and again, several key people on the board or employed by cair have direct ties to hammas or the plo.

Ben Shapiro covered Trump's comments on his podcast. They certainly could be anti-Semitic in nature. They certainly could not be anti-Semitic in nature. In true Trump fashion, the comment was unnecessary, pretty dumb, but also vague. And Shapiro took him to task for even making it a story, with Shapiro being an orthodox Jew.

However he raised the point of what you are attempting to do here, which is whitewashing the long documented, open, and repeated bouts of anti-Semitic that absolutely oozes from these women. This whataboutism with Trump to cover for these women is not going to fly. And saying "her wording was poor" to make it seem like that's the beginning and end of the anti-Semitism surrounding these women is purely disingenuous.

For God's sakes, the Palestinian group that just organized THEIR trip overseas is a group that practices in anti-Semitism as a way of life and still pushes the idea of the Blood Libel being used in Israel! This is the group that Omar and Tlaib apparently have such close ties to that they organized their entire trip. This is one of many, many examples.

It isnt whataboutism. The board is filled with threads and posts bout Omar and Talib and things they have said. Which is fine, they deserve to be criticized for some of the things they have said. But, until I brought it up I hadnt seen a single post about what Trump said. It is about consistency. If you (general you) are truly worried about anti semitism and not just partisan politics then Trump's words should also be condemned. Ill give credit to Shapiro and some others who have called him out, but certainly a lot of of his supporters have been mostly silent.

A slight bit off topic but He also paraphrased a conspiracy theorist who said he is like the the King of Israel. Then retweeted the same guy when he said Trump was like the 2nd coming of God. If someone on a street corner was saying these things we would write them off as completely nuts.

It isnt whataboutism. The board is filled with threads and posts bout Omar and Talib and things they have said. Which is fine, they deserve to be criticized for some of the things they have said. But, until I brought it up I hadnt seen a single post about what Trump said. It is about consistency. If you (general you) are truly worried about anti semitism and not just partisan politics then Trump's words should also be condemned. Ill give credit to Shapiro and some others who have called him out, but certainly a lot of of his supporters have been mostly silent.

A slight bit off topic but He also paraphrased a conspiracy theorist who said he is like the the King of Israel. Then retweeted the same guy when he said Trump was like the 2nd coming of God. If someone on a street corner was saying these things we would write them off as completely nuts.

The guy was patting his ass. Of course Trump would re-tweet it since he's a classic narcissist. As are most Presidents, he's just overt about it.

I guess we just have the ability to take a very wrong comment (potentially) and compare it to his other actions with regards to Jewish relations, which have all been overtly pro-Jew and pro-Israel, and easily contrast that with women who have lived their entire lives under the veil of anti-Semitism. Just go search their past twitter feeds and you'll find them posing with Imams and people who are disgusting racists who deny Israel should exist, support Hamas, support Jihad, etc

actions speak louder than words. havent basically all the past presidents promised to move the us embassy to jerusalem? oh yea, trump was the one to actually do it. pretty sure. pretty sure hes proved he cares more about the jewish people/israel than most.

actions speak louder than words. havent basically all the past presidents promised to move the us embassy to jerusalem? oh yea, trump was the one to actually do it. pretty sure. pretty sure hes proved he cares more about the jewish people/israel than most.
Trump's actually forced some resolutions to be implemented, just like W. did, especially after 9/11. And that's what Trump is referring to, that it's self-defeating for Jewish Americans to vote Democratic, especially now -- which is a point that has merit.

Democratic Presidents and Congresses have been far, far less ready to implement, what even is in law. And now they are going the Omar and Tlaib route. The sad thing is that Tlaib has some good ideas. But she is just off-her-rocker on her positions of anything related to Jewish citizens, let alone Israel.

Both of them undermine valid, US-Israeli policy complaints with the worst of conspiracy theories, most of which are easily disproven. Trump does the same in the case of Muslim and other entities too, but not Jewish ones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT