ADVERTISEMENT

It feels like this program is the future of college football!

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
Thank the players and the coaches for an incredible season with 3 big wins as they move the program in the opposite direction it was going.
The big 3 wins were firsts: 1) first time to play and beat Boise State; 2) first time to take the lead in wins against USF and 3) first time to beat UF.

What a great Christmas present we received last night...Gus has this program heading towards the future of college football!

It wasnt always pretty but Gus did great with what Heaupel left him. Some great recruiting classes coming in and I think we will see what Gus is truly capable of. I just hope we can hang onto T-Will for at least 2-3 more seasons
T-Will is someone we need here for a long time but he is going to get a head coaching job sooner than later. He has turned around the defense and brings fire. Loved watching him during the season on the ESPN show

T-Will is someone we need here for a long time but he is going to get a head coaching job sooner than later. He has turned around the defense and brings fire. Loved watching him during the season on the ESPN show
I’m afraid and feel like he is going to be scooped up by a big time school soon as a DC first. But I definitely think he eventually becomes a head coach. His results with our defense AND dealing with all the injuries was nothing short of amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT