ADVERTISEMENT

It's Gameday!

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Today is the CCG and we go for a record of 12-0.

This is our first CCG since 2010 and it should draw a loud 40,000 plus fans and most likely outdraw the 41,000 fans vs SMU in 2010.

Tailgating as early as I ever had and plan on staying long afterwards and stopping at Burger-U to savor the moment

As all Knight fans know, a win will send us to the Peach Bowl which would be our greatest game ever.

A 12-0 record and our highest ranking. Additionally, arguably our most prestigious Bowl opponent

A guaranteed top notch opponent

I'm expecting a much closer game today and an improved Memphis opponent with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.

Memphis WANTS this game! That's for sure.

Coaching rumors? Losing Frost and other coaches? A Peach Bowl birth and/or a win should and will be bigger to this university than any coach IMO. Coaches often move on at EVERY level of football, but UCF will be around long after the present coaching staff and the players have moved on.

Have faith in the same man who started this all.

Danny White!

Charge on!

Last edited:
About to head up. Wish I was closer so I could tailgate longer. Should be getting there around 9:30-10.

I'm a bit nervous about this game, but this team has that same "unstoppable" feel as the Fiesta Bowl team had, maybe even moreso.

About to head up. Wish I was closer so I could tailgate longer. Should be getting there around 9:30-10.

I'm a bit nervous about this game, but this team has that same "unstoppable" feel as the Fiesta Bowl team had, maybe even moreso.
Awesome! Yeah.. I'm only 30-40 minutes away tops. If we win, I don't want to go home so quickly, especially nowadays with Burger-U post-game activities and with all the games on afterwards. It's a great Gameday atmosphere

I'm usually not nervous about games, but I'm more nervous about this one, because of the way Memphis has been playing offensively lately, more than the distractions

It's 64 now. I'll fly out there to catch your high then hightail it back here
I'm from Long Island.
Headed to Hawaii for Christmas. No more!! I'm done with the cold

I swear everyone in Florida is a New Yorker. Today’s Orlando weather is perfect. Hawaii for Christmas is nice. I’m going on a carribean cruise for Christmas, leaving out of Canaveral. I cruise 2-3 times per year. I love the fall. The winter here, January gets cold, but we don’t get much snow.

Today would be a perfect day to go hunting but being just before 6, I would be late getting out in the field.

Reactions: Mikesi
I swear everyone in Florida is a New Yorker. Today’s Orlando weather is perfect. Hawaii for Christmas is nice. I’m going on a carribean cruise for Christmas, leaving out of Canaveral. I cruise 2-3 times per year. I love the fall. The winter here, January gets cold, but we don’t get much snow.

Today would be a perfect day to go hunting but being just before 6, I would be late getting out in the field.
I'm from there, but I didn't like the people that much. They tend to relocate to Southeast Florida more

Orlando has a lot of people from Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Massachusetts and Maine. All over really, but I don't feel a big New York influence here

I hope I don't have the "Nebraska people" in my section. I saw 4 in the section beside me at the USF game.

one step closer to history, let’s go Knights!!!! One last home game for our Seniors, thanks for memories. Go out and kick some Tiger tail and let’s get to the Peach Bowl

Dang @Mikesi posting at 4AM. Sometimes I wonder if you even sleep. Maybe you are like me, when Independence Day rolls around we can celebrate for a whole 10 days of blowing shhtuff up, I can never sleep when it rolls around. Favorite Holiday gets me too excited.

Go Knights!!! Good Luck. Praying for an Injury Free, clean game!!!

Dang @Mikesi posting at 4AM. Sometimes I wonder if you even sleep. Maybe you are like me, when Independence Day rolls around we can celebrate for a whole 10 days of blowing shhtuff up, I can never sleep when it rolls around. Favorite Holiday gets me too excited.

Go Knights!!! Good Luck. Praying for an Injury Free, clean game!!!
It was 5 A.M. here. I only sleep 4-5 hours a night. Gameday now is like Christmas morning for me as a kid.

Thanks for the best wishes!

Go Knights!

Reactions: NU_FTW
College GameDay idiots. Saying the G5 should just have their own playoffs because they can't make it to the real playoffs. Because somehow playing two other (probably ranked #20+) G5 teams (assuming a 4 team playoff bracket) is better than playing one major P5 team ranked #5-10. Basically a 'loser/fake playoff' - like the NIT? Yeah that'll be real great for us...

College GameDay idiots. Saying the G5 should just have their own playoffs because they can't make it to the real playoffs. Because somehow playing two other (probably ranked #20+) G5 teams (assuming a 4 team playoff bracket) is better than playing one major P5 team ranked #5-10. Basically a 'loser/fake playoff' - like the NIT? Yeah that'll be real great for us...
That game is today anyway. Why would we want to settle for that as our end game?
Today is the CCG and we go for a record of 12-0.

This is our first CCG since 2010 and it should draw a loud 40,000 plus fans and most likely outdraw the 41,000 fans vs SMU in 2010.

Tailgating as early as I ever had and plan on staying long afterwards and stopping at Burger-U to savor the moment

As all Knight fans know, a win will send us to the Peach Bowl which would be our greatest game ever.

A 12-0 record and our highest ranking. Additionally, arguably our most prestigious Bowl opponent

A guaranteed top notch opponent

I'm expecting a much closer game today and an improved Memphis opponent with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.

Memphis WANTS this game! That's for sure.

Coaching rumors? Losing Frost and other coaches? A Peach Bowl birth and/or a win should and will be bigger to this university than any coach IMO. Coaches often move on at EVERY level of football, but UCF will be around long after the present coaching staff and the players have moved on.

Have faith in the same man who started this all.

Danny White!

Charge on!
I don't think Ots definitely Peach. Going to depend on who wins and loses today.

Reactions: Mikesi
Does anyone know a camera guy diving a golf cart that can accidentally run into him?
Hmmm

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAgvAAAAJDY4OTI4MmE0LTVlZDgtNGQzYy1iN2U1LWU5Nzk1NjlhNzIwNg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT