ADVERTISEMENT

It's LSU in the Fiesta

Yet, now you don't want to play Florida when given the opportunity lol

What opportunity? There was no offer. Just a frivolous deflection that they knew wouldn't go anywhere so they could change the narrative. Just because the cows signed on to become the gators fluff girl, doesn't mean anyone else with a brain is going down that dead end.

MAC587 said:
you'd lose money playing in your home stadium

He's homeless and lives in the UF parking lot. He got confused because he's mad he wont make as many any coins panhandling now.

This I gotta hear, oh do tell oh wise one how we’d lose money on that deal...
@MAC587 - Are you really that damn stupid? Please tell me you have a degree from UF as it will warm my heart even more to know that someone so absolutely ignorant actually graduated from the gator mill. I bet you are just a jort and t-shirt fan though.

you'd lose money playing in your home stadium

tenor.gif

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Yeah you’re right, one neutral site bowl game is the same as two away and one not even in our home stadium

You're friggin UCF.

You think a 3x national champion (should be 4 if you count '84, like UCF fans count titles) are coming to your stadium?

C'mon man.

Florida Gators record in 2013 - 4-8, 2014 - 7-5, 2017 - 4-7.
Proof that playing and beating them won't always help us in the CFI world.

Gators had a bad stretch for a few years but were the winningest team from 1990-2009....you have to be relevant for more than 2 years son.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT