ADVERTISEMENT

It's time

Almost like I complained last week about maybe we should work on 2 minute drill / tempo with passing.

Nah, Gus The Genius wanted to dial in our run offense to a T. 🙄

K.J. sucks, but the receivers aren't doing him any favors either. TCU's receivers make their QB look good on his shaky throws. On that last roll-out where they showed our receivers, they were just standing in the end zone, not even working to get open.

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
Almost like I complained last week about maybe we should work on 2 minute drill / tempo with passing.

Nah, Gus The Genius wanted to dial in our run offense to a T. 🙄
You can have a heavy running attack and also be a threat to throw. Happens all over the country. Gus is a half step above the wing t.

Is Gus just not very smart? The frequency of rookie-type mistakes at the end of halves and games is mind-boggling. Like does he have trouble understanding the rules? 30 seconds left and he goes with massive substitutions without calling timeout. allowing the defense to take their sweet time substituting? It's like he didn't know that could happen.

Definitely PI on the last pass, but whatever.
50/50 ball refs are going to let them fight for position as long as there isn’t pulling or grabbing contact will happen. I would have to see the replay to have a better idea of it.
Announcers always talk about gus tempo. He runs slower than oleary ball
Agree. If you go run heavy with no threat of a deep pass just play two high and press.

If they lose, the nice thing is, the seasons is far from over. Nice being in a power conference. Suck for a game, and have hope for the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT