ADVERTISEMENT

IVF option at risk. Embryo are considered children!! This is your GOP. DaShuckster Thread already. Sorry

No problem, Trigeek. I agree with your other thread too!

Shame to see your advice wasn't followed. While I wholeheartedly agree with their takes on the subject, they're giving the troll the attention he craves. You could say the same thing about responses to Boston.Knight's anti-vaccine posts.

Last edited:
The Alabama Supreme Court's ruling has unmasked the Conservative movement's true motivation for overturning Roe v Wade. Plain and simple, it's about Control over Women.

Try convincing Alabama women it was about "A RIGHT to LIFE" when the State's IVF stoppage means they've had their dreams of having a baby TAKEN AWAY from them.

Actually ...

If you read the case, and seemingly no one in the US Media has, it's only where someone intentionally destroyed the embryo. Yes ... in the case ... an unauthorized individual went into the clinic, and intentionally destroyed embryos.

That's not what is being reported. You guys are arguing with another ruling that does not exist. The owners of those embryos sued, and won. That was the case. They had a great case against the clinic. They were negligent.

Remember ... if you shoot a pregnant woman, and kill her and her unborn fetus, you get 2 counts of murder, not 1 -- or you still get murder if she lives, but her unborn fetish dies. You cannot have it both ways. If you kill an embryo, and the producers of that embryo sue, given the contract, this happens.

Same concept. Don't like it? Change the law! It's only 1 murder in the case of a pregnant woman, or 0 if she survives (but not her baby). And an embryo intentinally destroyed by a person without approval is not liable. Sorry guys, but ... read the ****ing case! Don't label it differently and think it's because Alabama.

In fact, because of the gross misreporting that is 100% legally incorrect of the ruling ... Alabama is already moving to indemnify clinics in the case of accidental destruction. But yes, if someone intentionally destroys an embryo, as was this case ...

It's against the wishes of the provider of the embryo ... just like shooting a pregnant woman. This is the left-wing, mainstream US media at its finest!

BTW, I'm 100% Pro-Choice, so don't throw that 'Conservative' tag on me. I trust women more than government when it comes to abortion. Always have. Always will. I'm a Libertarian, and a true civil liberties advocate.

I also hate Tuberville, and most of the GOP does. He's gone next election. He's why Huntsville is suffering, and the taxpayer is spending 2-3x as much money to send things to Colorado instead.

I also hate Tuberville, and most of the GOP does. He's gone next election. He's why Huntsville is suffering, and the taxpayer is spending 2-3x as much money to send things to Colorado instead.
Sounds like a good reason to cut Colorado funding. We don't have the money to spend in either place.

Actually ...

If you read the case, and seemingly no one in the US Media has, it's only where someone intentionally destroyed the embryo. Yes ... in the case ... an unauthorized individual went into the clinic, and intentionally destroyed embryos.
Heeeeellllloooooo, it is routine procedure for clinics to intentionally destroy embryos during the IVF process when abnormalities are discovered!

What the fcuk did you think this controversy was about??!?

Sounds like a good reason to cut Colorado funding. We don't have the money to spend in either place.
Colorado isn't funded. The adminsitration broke the law, and it's costing 2-3x as much, for something that is temporary. Unless you, of course, think US Space Wings shoudn't exist?

Sensory and missile defense of the homeland doesn't matter?

This is pure, real homeland defense stuff, not overseas projection, and not spying on Americans.** If we cut that latter stuff, and get back to trusting our fellow Americans, we could cut the DoD and DHS budgets 25-40%+.

Even better? Colorado's 'contractor' installation is 9 miles from a military base, and totally 'unsecured.' Yep, 'posession is 9/10ths of the law,' and we're going to put a 6th branch HQ in, virtually, a commercial office.

Screw what the DoD IG and US GAO say ... we're going to waste far more money, for something that is temporary, and 100% political.

You guys don't think I really do IT, do you? Just like I used to be Red Hat's leading, software defined, post-sales storage expert, and I didn't exactly go around installing hard drives.

That's why I advocate people -- voters -- really question the homeland crap, and how red light cameras aren't really for red light runners. Although at least crap like that caught the Athens guy, who had definitely done it before in New York.

That's why the right-wing isn't exactly against the homeland net either, and only a handful of GOP are against FISA too.

Heeeeellllloooooo, it is routine procedure for clinics to intentionally destroy embryos during the IVF process when abnormalities are discovered!

What the fcuk did you think this controversy was about??!?
Once again ... READ the ****ing case! You just 'assume.'

Just like you don't know Ukranian history ... from the left-wing supporting the Russians under Obama, and the ouster of a pro-west leader before that ... all supproted by us.

And the Seattle Seahawks thing ... I literally threw up what you said didn't exist, them being pro-Democrats, overtly, and then you're saying they are apolitical, and cannot allow anyone to wear any T-shirt.

And you wonder why MAGA has so much support? Repeatedly assuming-lying people like yourself MADE Trump! Most of us wanted Trump to 'just go away' ... back in 2016! But nope!

If you would stop assuming and lying, and being such hypocrites, Trump wouldn't exist. And you wonder how Hitler came to power? The Weimar Republic literally and repeatedly violated his civil rights, and hundreds of Nazi newspapers!

Merkel and Germany saw the rise of right-wingers for the same hypocrisy too, from illegal 'gangs of New York' style warfare (illegals killing each other, with German state support), to the whole Russia energy aspect.

Just like you don't know Ukranian history ... from the left-wing supporting the Russians under Obama, and the ouster of a pro-west leader before that ... all supproted by us.

And the Seattle Seahawks thing ... I literally threw up what you said didn't exist, them being pro-Democrats, overtly, and then you're saying they are apolitical, and cannot allow anyone to wear any T-shirt.

And you wonder why MAGA has so much support? Repeatedly assuming-lying people like yourself MADE Trump! Most of us wanted Trump to 'just go away' ... back in 2016! But nope!

If you would stop assuming and lying, and being such hypocrites, Trump wouldn't exist. And you wonder how Hitler came to power? The Weimar Republic literally and repeatedly violated his civil rights, and hundreds of Nazi newspapers!

Merkel and Germany saw the rise of right-wingers for the same hypocrisy too, from illegal 'gangs of New York' style warfare (illegals killing each other, with German state support), to the whole Russia energy aspect.

God dammit, I can't believe I am doing this....

but BS is correct.

I am going to go take a bath now.

I repeated the same "this is about the INTENTIONAL destruction of embryos" line you spewed at me and said it was exactly what the case is about. It explains why IVF clinics were quick to shut down once those Alabama judges issued their ruling.

Christ, who's the one here making the assumptions here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT