ADVERTISEMENT

Jacurri Brown to start vs BYU

I mean, this shouldn't be a surprise not like we have other options. KJ is not in the picture, maybe one day we'll find out what happened with him. EJ has to redshirt this year, clearly. So who else would it be? Rizk? Not gonna happen.

Last edited:
I mean, this shouldn't be a surprise not like we have other options. KJ is not in the picture, maybe one day we'll not find out what happened with him. EJ has to redshirt this year, clearly. So who else would it be? Rizk? Not gonna happen.
Colson is back up, will be hard pressed for him not to end up burning his redshirt.

Colson is Castallanos part deux.

Camp - Jefferson is overweight out of shape. He's the starter no questions asked.

First Game - Jefferson is out of shape, looks terrible. He's the starter no question asked.

Halfway through the season - Jefferson is completely out of the picture. No questions asked.

8-20
62 yards passing
0 TD
2 INT
3.1 yds per attempt
A bunch of rushing yards (the only stat that matters to Gus)

8-20
62 yards passing
0 TD
2 INT
3.1 yds per attempt
A bunch of rushing yards (the only stat that matters to Gus)
Yes, he’s not accurate at all right now. That’s why he was QB #4 at Miami. Jacurri is a big, strong kid with legit 4.4 speed. He has accuracy issues.

The reality is that the UCF QB room is deplete of talent. Colson is a tiny kid, an average prospect (at best) and needs 2-3 years of development. There’s a reason why he was a mid 3* recruit. Why would anyone think he’s the future of the UCF football program?

Rizk was only a take because UCF whiffed on Malachi Lawrence…him and Trujillo are NGE for P4. Jefferson is a bust that was benched. There’s really nobody else but Jacurri Brown.

BTW…I don’t give a crap about JB…I don’t wish him well and I don’t wish him ill. Just my take.

Last edited:
Yes, he’s not accurate at all right now. That’s why he was QB #4 at Miami. Jacurri is a big, strong kid with legit 4.4 speed. He has accuracy issues.

The reality is that the UCF QB room is deplete of talent. Colson is a tiny kid, an average prospect (at best) and needs 2-3 years of development. There’s a reason why he was a mid 3* recruit. Why would anyone think he’s the future of the UCF football program?

Rizk was only a take because UCF whiffed on Malachi Lawrence…him and Trujillo are NGE for P4. Jefferson is a bust that was benched. There’s really nobody else but Jacurri Brown.

BTW…I don’t give a crap about JB…I don’t wish him well and I don’t wish him ill. Just my take.
You Malachi Singleton, not Malachi Lawrence.

Teach JB how to pass and we might make some headway. If he was starting sooner this year he might be better.
Jacurri is the best option for UCF this year and next. The chance of Gus Malzone being able to attract a viable transfer QB is minus infinity.

UCF fans need to laugh at anything that posted by the resident Gus Malzone simp aka @AuburnLegacy_1 .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT