ADVERTISEMENT

Jayme Closs

Nah, there's more to go around.

1. I meant my "Thanks, guys" post to be a little tongue-in-cheek, but since we're on the topic...

2. What compels us to feel like we HAVE to reply to every single post that is incendiary and/or differs from our own personal beliefs? Believe me, I'm plenty guilty of it too; so, I pose the question with myself in mind as well. This is a message board for crying out loud. A football message board at that. Granted these threads can get derailed pretty easily, but this wasn't a thread to debate guns. It's like a friggin' echo chamber in here anymore (which is why I stopped coming around as much) with both sides (to an issue) feeling like they're magically going to convince the other to change his/her mind. Newsflash: it's not going to happen. It's not just isolated to this message board, but social media as a whole (and I'm obviously not the first or 1,000,000th to talk about it). If we practiced a little more what we teach our kids (or at least what our parents taught us), then perhaps we'd all get along a lot better. I tell my girls (the specific phrase because it irritates them since they both feel like they've outgrown "kids'" movies) to be more like Anna and Elsa, and "Let it go". I remember my parents telling me that there are two things you never discuss among friends: religion and politics. <rhetorical_question>What happened to those days?</rhetorical_question>

Oh, I get that. One of my best friends is about as far to the left as one gets before crossing over into cookoo land. Most every time we get together we have a few beers and talk politics but it never goes beyond mild debate. I'd imagine this is common.

The difference of course is that on here, words are usually met in response with "inbred", "retard", "fuking piece of shit", or having someone insert themselves into my personal life and insist that my child is going to kill himself with my firearm, when this person knows precisely nothing about anything he's talking about. That's where everything devolves.

Oh, I get that. One of my best friends is about as far to the left as one gets before crossing over into cookoo land. Most every time we get together we have a few beers and talk politics but it never goes beyond mild debate. I'd imagine this is common.

The difference of course is that on here, words are usually met in response with "inbred", "retard", "fuking piece of shit", or having someone insert themselves into my personal life and insist that my child is going to kill himself with my firearm, when this person knows precisely nothing about anything he's talking about. That's where everything devolves.

Yup you found it out. It's most definitely everyone else's fault except for you, the person who Facebook harasses people's wives. You, who have told multiple board members to kill themselves.

You, who flies into a steroid fueled rage anytime someone points out the lies you post.

You need some new material in your insults to 85 .

Why do you call them insults? Just stating the facts about what he has done on this board. I can totally understand why people would be wary to meet up with him.

And maybe I could get some new material if he wasn't such a massive snowflake that he put me on ignore all because he would fly into a rage everytime I pointed out the bullshit he posts (just an FYI but the snowflake part was an insult, hope you figured out the difference now).

What compels us to feel like we HAVE to reply to every single post that is incendiary and/or differs from our own personal beliefs?

It would be great to engage in honest-to-goodness discussions from differing perspectives — all the more so because information is so polarized nowadays. But it rarely happens in political discussions because it’s too easy (and requires zero thought) to simply vilify the other side of whatever the issue happens to be.

So we end up playing in the mud and hope for the occasional civil debate.

It would be great to engage in honest-to-goodness discussions from differing perspectives — all the more so because information is so polarized nowadays. But it rarely happens in political discussions because it’s too easy (and requires zero thought) to simply vilify the other side of whatever the issue happens to be.

So we end up playing in the mud and hope for the occasional civil debate.
remember that time you called fab a racist because it was too easy and required zero thought? id love to see you learn from that.

LOL. This argument was shredded to pieces weeks ago but since you have no competent comebacks for anything I post you hold on to it like a dog with a bone.

This is why Hillary is still being vilified two years after she had any relevance. Joe Sixpack always has to have a villain. It’s easier to attack Hillary, or that new NY congresswoman or me, than defend the craziness going on with our President in Washington.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
remember that time you called fab a racist because it was too easy and required zero thought? id love to see you learn from that.

Remember that time you posted a link trying to make thr GOP look not racist and it completely backfired?

Or how about that time Fab posted a link to goddamn InfoWars. Jesus Christ this is why we call you stupid.

You need some new material in your insults to 85 .

lol!! Is the poster I've had on ignore for 6+ months now seriously still obsessively insulting me in posts that I do not view? I honestly thought he would have just stopped this exercise in futility but I guess not.

I should have known given he sent me a profanity laced, unhinged threatening private message a month ago to get around my Ignore function.

lol!! Is the poster I've had on ignore for 6+ months now seriously still obsessively insulting me in posts that I do not view? I honestly thought he would have just stopped this exercise in futility but I guess not.

I should have known given he sent me a profanity laced, unhinged threatening private message a month ago to get around my Ignore function.

Oh no! I used bad words! The threatening part is absolute bull shit, more lies from your lying sack of shit self. You are seriously not living in the same reality as the rest of us, or you are a serial liar. Either way it's pretty pathetic.

Please post this supposed profanity laced, unhinged threatening private message for all to see.

I have zero faith 85 will post it, because it would prove him to be a lying sack of shit, so here's the message I sent that was a part of a group chat that BG started between myself and 85 discussing our 2 day ban, for reference I was responding to 85s claim that the disgusting political stunt of sending troops to the border over Christmas was no big deal.

Your whiny little pathetic self, who is too much of a little bitch to actually sign up for the .mil, is trying to tell those of us who actually are in the military with families how this will affect us? Go fuk yourself keyboard commando. You are disgusting.

Just to save everyone time and trouble, here is my response to 85 after he told those of us who actually are in the military how this border deployment political stunt will affect us and our families. I will take the warning that seems to be the going rate for personal attacks, thanks.

Please post this supposed profanity laced, unhinged threatening private message for all to see.

Sure thing:

Your whiny little pathetic self, who is too much of a little bitch to actually sign up for the .mil, is trying to tell those of us who actually are in the military with families how this will affect us? Go fuk yourself keyboard commando. You are disgusting.

Just to save everyone time and trouble, here is my response to 85 after he told those of us who actually are in the military how this border deployment political stunt will affect us and our families. I will take the warning that seems to be the going rate for personal attacks, thanks.

Mind you, this was in a thread that our faux ex-moderator started that had Ninja and myself in it. Which makes this more hilarious - BG saw this going on and yet still chose to only come after me and Fab.

There are 2-3 more posts with insults and profanity directed at me in the thread, whereas my only responses were actually to BG asking him to close the thread or actually do something about the poster violating board rules. Of course nothing was done.

It's just nuts. I wonder about the mental condition of someone who is so obsessive and filled with hate that they private message someone when they can't handle being ignored. Which is ironic; most of us have him on ignore for...….unhinged, profanity laced personal insults.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...uarded-by-5k-troops.68122/page-8#post-1498894

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1498894, member: 950"]Your ignorant racist piece of shit ass didn't even bother to comment on it until news came out supporting your racist view point.

You are a disgusting individual who should not be allowed to be a parent.[/QUOTE

if that isnt enough to ban someone i really dont know what is. since he wasnt banned i put him back on ignore.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...uarded-by-5k-troops.68122/page-8#post-1498894

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1498894, member: 950"]Your ignorant racist piece of shit ass didn't even bother to comment on it until news came out supporting your racist view point.

You are a disgusting individual who should not be allowed to be a parent.[/QUOTE

if that isnt enough to ban someone i really dont know what is. since he wasnt banned i put him back on ignore.

Your homeboy 85 has sent death threats to people. But who gives a shit about that, you agree with him about politics so he gets a pass.

I stand by what I say, you are a disgusting racist individual who routinely places your ignorant politics over the well being of brown people.

Like I said, unhinged rage and hatred. Hence why I have him on ignore, and love it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Sure thing:

Mind you, this was in a thread that our faux ex-moderator started that had Ninja and myself in it. Which makes this more hilarious - BG saw this going on and yet still chose to only come after me and Fab.

There are 2-3 more posts with insults and profanity directed at me in the thread, whereas my only responses were actually to BG asking him to close the thread or actually do something about the poster violating board rules. Of course nothing was done.

It's just nuts. I wonder about the mental condition of someone who is so obsessive and filled with hate that they private message someone when they can't handle being ignored. Which is ironic; most of us have him on ignore for...….unhinged, profanity laced personal insults.

So...about those threats you claimed I made...where are they?

@KnighttimeJoe you can obviously see 85 is a lying sack of shit, standard operating procedure for him.

I just peeked at a few threads to see what else this person was saying. Jesus. Just look at the vitriol and hatred in these posts. These aren't playful jabs; these are the words of someone who is legit enraged sitting at their computer. Jeez.

The gun grab bill sucks, but can we all just sit back again and marvel at the sheer, unbridled stupid fuking ignorance shown by the first sentence here. This inbred dumbfuk actually thinks the Democrats are to blame for this shutdown. The shutdown 100% caused, and even claimed by Trump. Trump literally took credit for this.

I am honestly completely blown away at the amount of effort required to remain this ignorant in today's day and age. Congratulations @sk8knight , you are a literal failure to your species.

Because fuking inbred morons like sk8 get their news from Fox and have the mental capacity of a doorknob.

p5q8wqfaisa21.png

Just a friendly reminder to @sk8knight and his other fellow massive vibrating fuking inbred idiots. The border is not an emergency.

Gun deaths, opiod over doses and our medical system are emergencies.

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-act...-blocks-bill-to-reopen-most-of-government?amp

Third time McConnel has blocked a bill to reopen the government. Someone repost and tag @sk8knight to let him know how much of a fuking inbred idiot he is for blaming Democrats for this shutdown.

I just peeked at a few threads to see what else this person was saying. Jesus. Just look at the vitriol and hatred in these posts. These aren't playful jabs; these are the words of someone who is legit enraged sitting at their computer. Jeez.

Says the guy who goes into a steroid rage fueled hate fest every night after you slam a 6 pack of Natty light :joy:

BTW where are those threats you claim I made? Still waiting on those. Meanwhile we have whole threads dedicated to your death threats you have made to board members.

I can’t help but wonder if he’d keep his position in the USAF if his body of work was submitted to a psych review. In any case, he certainly isn’t showing the character that you would normally expect from USAF personnel.

I can’t help but wonder if he’d keep his position in the USAF if his body of work was submitted to a psych review. In any case, he certainly isn’t showing the character that you would normally expect from USAF personnel.

LMFAO

Every single day you continue to post something even dumber than you did in the last. This is simply incredible. You are literally a laughingstock. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I'm sure your employer would love to know you are a racist piece of shit, and dumber than a box of rocks, but you don't see me whining like a little bitch about it on an internet message board.

This is almost as hilarious as 85 threatening to call th Secret Service for people pointing out Trump lies. You people are literally insane.

Glad to know I struck a chord with you. :joy:

Last edited:

You’re like the 10th person to receive the extreme level of hate from him. Congrats!

I've never wanted anyone banned, but @NinjaKnight has reached the point where he won't drop it, even outside the WC. He should put out in 'time out' for a month.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
I've never wanted anyone banned, but @NinjaKnight has reached the point where he won't drop it, even outside the WC. He should put out in 'time out' for a month.

Lmao, you would love that, so you could keep spreading your insane bullshit. "Less children are killed by handguns in the US than any other civilized country" ."9mm is deadlier than 5.56!"

You post insane literally wrong bullshit and you get upset when I call you out on it:joy::joy:

If juvenile personal attacks were cause for a ban, there wouldn't be anybody left around here to post.

Someone calling Wayne a “piece of shit” and “not worthy of being a parent” is a juvenile attack?

I thought you were Mr Civility? [eyeroll]

Still haven't heard back from @UCFKnight85 on where I threatened him. Probably because he is too busy insulting native American veterans on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial while wearing a MAGA hat.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT