ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath - Had Contact w/ Russian Ambassador

You ever get dizzy from all the spinning you do?

boob might be trollin'. But even if he's not, this is why people think he's stupid, call him stupid, and assume he's some retarded rube. Like I said, he chooses to be this way, which makes him just as bad as Chemmie and every other dem he loathes.

Final thought ... I hope and pray that the people who are worried about the Russians for real are just kidding. If it's politics, I get it. Take no prisoners. Politics is a dirty business. But if you are sitting at your seat reading this thread and you are seriously concerned about the Russians stealing our election you need to punch yourself in the face repeatedly.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Final thought ... I hope and pray that the people who are worried about the Russians for real are just kidding. If it's politics, I get it. Take no prisoners. Politics is a dirty business. But if you are sitting at your seat reading this thread and you are seriously concerned about the Russians stealing our election you need to punch yourself in the face repeatedly.
My concern about Russia has nothing to do with "hacking" the election. That's the conservative media spin on the situation. My concerns about Russia are founded in the thought that Trump and his cabinet have business ties to Russia that either they plan to exploit now that they have actual political power, or that those business interests *could* be used as a threat to get them to propose policy in favor of Russia. Either way, it has zero to do with the election or the legitimacy of Trump as President at all. In this regard, both the MSLM and the conservative media are chasing the wrong story. The Presidency should not be used to advance one's own business interests, shield one from adverse consequences of one's own business interests, nor allow one's business interests be used by a foreign government as blackmail or a bribe. Can we at least agree to that?

My concern about Russia has nothing to do with "hacking" the election. That's the conservative media spin on the situation. My concerns about Russia are founded in the thought that Trump and his cabinet have business ties to Russia that either they plan to exploit now that they have actual political power, or that those business interests *could* be used as a threat to get them to propose policy in favor of Russia. Either way, it has zero to do with the election or the legitimacy of Trump as President at all. In this regard, both the MSLM and the conservative media are chasing the wrong story. The Presidency should not be used to advance one's own business interests, shield one from adverse consequences of one's own business interests, nor allow one's business interests be used by a foreign government as blackmail or a bribe. Can we at least agree to that?

So essentially you don't want successful business people in government. You want life long politicians that have no ties outside of government.

Reactions: Knight_Light
It is up to 7 people now. 7 people in the Trump administration had contacts with a hostile government that may have influenced our election prior to the Trump becoming President. 7.
Nothing to see here....Move along!
You use the term hostile every time you mention Russia. Just because they're second in line in World Power and are constantly jockeying to elevate their status, does not make them hostile. Every country does these things, including us to keep countries down. Russia is a non-issue. If need be, cut off Europe from Russian Oil and see how long they last. This Red Scare on Russia is absurd and a scare tactic. If there were actual proof of election tampering then I'd change my position but as of now it's overblown and being used as propaganda to undermine Trump and his cabinet.

So essentially you don't want successful business people in government. You want life long politicians that have no ties outside of government.
That's an incredibly stupid leap of logic. I said nothing of the sort, nor intimated it. So I will make an equally stupid one:

So essentially you want all of the politicians to be corrupt?

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
You use the term hostile every time you mention Russia. Just because they're second in line in World Power and are constantly jockeying to elevate their status, does not make them hostile. Every country does these things, including us to keep countries down. Russia is a non-issue. If need be, cut off Europe from Russian Oil and see how long they last. This Red Scare on Russia is absurd and a scare tactic. If there were actual proof of election tampering then I'd change my position but as of now it's overblown and being used as propaganda to undermine Trump and his cabinet.
Right wingers have been telling us since the end of WW2 that those scary commies are coming to kill us. Only now, after they find out that their president has close, questionable, ties to Russia, do they start trying to tell us Russia is a non-issue. We've been trying to tell you that for roughly 30 years.

Right wingers have been telling us since the end of WW2 that those scary commies are coming to kill us. Only now, after they find out that their president has close, questionable, ties to Russia, do they start trying to tell us Russia is a non-issue. We've been trying to tell you that for roughly 30 years.

Yet you suck off the very politicians with a D Next to their name who are now trying to scare us about Russia after years of ignoring them.

You're just as big a hypocrite as they are.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Russia is our enemy. They've always been our enemy. Dems didn't care about Russia until 11/9/16.

If Russia is a non issue, why do you describe them as hostile?

Personally, I think all of the Russia talk is politically motivated and they are no different than China. Of course there are geopolitical battles that occur but we shouldn't be escalating tensions.

It's more about straight up lying about it when asked about it.

The questions he was given were in relation to the campaign and not about his duties on the Senate Armed Forces committee.

Sessions was a senator and a top Trump surrogate when he met the ambassador twice -- in July on the sidelines of the Republican National Convention and in September when he was a member of the Senate armed services committee.
In a statement Thursday, he said reports that he met Russian officials are false.
"I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about," he said.

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."
DATE: January 10

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.
SESSIONS: No.
DATE: January 10

If Russia is a non issue, why do you describe them as hostile?

Personally, I think all of the Russia talk is politically motivated and they are no different than China. Of course there are geopolitical battles that occur but we shouldn't be escalating tensions.
It isn't impossible to be both. North Korea is both hostile and a non-issue, too. Neither have the power, the allies, nor the money to compete with us militarily.
Just because they are a non-issue militarily doesn't mean they aren't a hostile government that a man running for President, and 7 of his most trusted advisers, should be making secret back-alley deals with them while they interfere with our elections.

It isn't impossible to be both. North Korea is both hostile and a non-issue, too. Neither have the power, the allies, nor the money to compete with us militarily.
Just because they are a non-issue militarily doesn't mean they aren't a hostile government that a man running for President, and 7 of his most trusted advisers, should be making secret back-alley deals with them while they interfere with our elections.

1. what secret back-alley deal did they make again?
2. How did they interfere with our election again?

I thought you were leaving because your feelings got hurt or something. Don't you have so over priced food to eat?
Just because you voted for an anti-semite traitor, doesn't mean you have to dodge every comment.

After denying it many times, turns out Trump also met with the same ambassador that got Flynn fired and Sessions removed from the investigation. More lies and right wingers don't give a damn.

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-m...-despite-repeated-denials-of-any-relationship
I don't understand why he would deny it in the first place. He should be meeting with all of the leaders at some point. If he's not, that's an issue.

Flynn and Sessions are in hot water for their testimony to Congress, not the meeting itself.

Why was he hiding this? He never told us about it until Trump brought it up.

There’s nothing wrong with people from different parts of the world talking, celebrating, or building relationships — it’s the essence of politics.

That is, unless you’re Attorney General Jeff Sessions or former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn — both of which have been excoriated by the mainstream media and left-wing politicians like that POS Schumer for alleged and actual conversations.

Trump needs to fight back. This investigation against OChumpa is a good start. He needs to arrest Soros and put him on trial for all the riots he incited. Then, make a big deal about voter fraud. Schumer probably has some dirt too.

There’s nothing wrong with people from different parts of the world talking, celebrating, or building relationships — it’s the essence of politics.

That is, unless you’re Attorney General Jeff Sessions or former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn — both of which have been excoriated by the mainstream media and left-wing politicians like that POS Schumer for alleged and actual conversations.

Trump needs to fight back. This investigation against OChumpa is a good start. He needs to arrest Soros and put him on trial for all the riots he incited. Then, make a big deal about voter fraud. Schumer probably has some dirt too.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp the fact that no one has a problem with politicians meeting with other politicians. The problem is that they lied about it.

The Ruskies influence our election -> faux rage, Saudi Arabia to Clinton, nbd.

Literally, no one understands a thing that you post. It just looks like gobbldigook crap slammed on a keyboard.

Maybe limit the lines of coke to just one or two in the morning instead of ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT