ADVERTISEMENT

John Kerry has been meeting with Iran

Bob the Citronaut

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
Nothing from the anti-Trumpers? Where is the outrage? Oh that's right, he's on your team. He's not even in a future position like Flynn was. Logan Act??? The Swamp is going hard. #MAGA #RedHats #TrumpIsWinning

I read this. John Kerry should be hung up by his balls. He is actively engaging in foreign policy as a private citizen and attempting to undermine policy of a sitting Admin.

And he is colluding with a state sponsor of terror in doing so.

I eagerly await the anti Trump maniacs who went after Flynn for something far less inocous to declare that Kerry should be thrown in prison for violating the Logan Act

Reactions: Bob the Citronaut
Watch how shockingly easy it is for liberals to be consistent.

Kerry souldn't be doing what he's accused of and if he is he needs to stop.

Watch how shockingly easy it is for liberals to be consistent.

Kerry souldn't be doing what he's accused of and if he is he needs to stop.

That’s not consistent. It’d be consistent if you were demanding special counsels and demanding that he be tried and throw in jail.

That’s not consistent. It’d be consistent if you were demanding special counsels and demanding that he be tried and throw in jail.
Ok. If there's evidence of a crime he should be investigated but he wouldn't need a special counsel because he's just a private citizen. The FBI should be enough.

Ok. If there's evidence of a crime he should be investigated but he wouldn't need a special counsel because he's just a private citizen. The FBI should be enough.

Evidence of a crime is needed before one is investigated?

Come on...hasn't that been proven over and over again over the last 2 years that it's not needed anymore?

Come on...hasn't that been proven over and over again over the last 2 years that it's not needed anymore?
No, it's been proven that the public doesn't have free reign of the evidence locker. If they start investigating I will assume that they have the evidence that they need. If they don't I'll assume that nothing illegal can be shown.

You can see the spinning happening already.

We have the former Sec of State violating the Logan Act and engaging in foreign policy in direct competition with an elected new Admin, while colluding with a state sponsor of terror, and all FC can say is “oh well he’s just a private citizen”.

The real question is- if Kerry feels emboldened to do this at this level, what are the Obama loyalists at other levels of government doing to sabotage the Trump Admin?

What levels of collusion are taking place to do that?

But nah- no need for special counsel here!

Kerry has a history of treasonous acts so this isn't at all surprising. Seems like maybe we should revoke his passport and leave him to stay wherever he is at right now.
Dawg, he's got 0 history of treasonous acts outside of your head. That's just some shit you think.

You can see the spinning happening already.

We have the former Sec of State violating the Logan Act and engaging in foreign policy in direct competition with an elected new Admin, while colluding with a state sponsor of terror, and all FC can say is “oh well he’s just a private citizen”.

The real question is- if Kerry feels emboldened to do this at this level, what are the Obama loyalists at other levels of government doing to sabotage the Trump Admin?

What levels of collusion are taking place to do that?

But nah- no need for special counsel here!

I'm for him being investigated if the FBI decides that a crime is likely to have taken place but that's not the role of a special counsel. You're showing how little you bothered to inform yourself about the situation.

My guess is that Kerry won't be investigated for trying to save a deal that the United States is currently officially in favor of. We haven't taken the position as a country that we aren't doing this so why would a meeting trying to convince Iran to keep doing what the US officially wants them to do be a Logan Act violation exactly?

I'm for him being investigated if the FBI decides that a crime is likely to have taken place but that's not the role of a special counsel. You're showing how little you bothered to inform yourself about the situation.

Says the guy who creates 10 posts a day thibking they say something that they don’t. Lulzzzzz

John Kerry is engaged in foreign policy without the authorization of the President. He’s already in violation of the Logan Act.

Democrats didn’t sure to give a shot about due process when they were screaming to inpeach Trump and throw Flynn in prison over the Logan Act supposed violations then.

My guess is that Kerry won't be investigated for trying to save a deal that the United States is currently officially in favor of. We haven't taken the position as a country that we aren't doing this so why would a meeting trying to convince Iran to keep doing what the US officially wants them to do be a Logan Act violation exactly?

WOW.

And YOU are claiming that I am speaking without knowing the situation. Unreal. You are totally ignorant to the facts and law here

Ahahahaha this 100% didn't go how fox news bob had it playing out in his tiny little head.

BTW Kerry should be investigated and thrown in jail if found guilty. He could be the first person ever convicted of the Logan Act. Make an example out of him.

WOW.

And YOU are claiming that I am speaking without knowing the situation. Unreal. You are totally ignorant to the facts and law here

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

The US official position on the Iran deal is not in dispute. The president tweeting that he doesn't like it doesn't change how the US is actually aligned. Convincing a government to stay in a deal that they are currently in with the United States does not qualify for Logan Act

If my read on it is wrong then the FBI should investigate.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

The US official position on the Iran deal is not in dispute. The president tweeting that he doesn't like it doesn't change how the US is actually aligned. Convincing a government to stay in a deal that they are currently in with the United States does not qualify for Logan Act

If my read on it is wrong then the FBI should investigate.

You’re out of your mind. Our CURRENT Sec of State is on record saying the President will probably pull the US out and that the United States finds the current agreement to be totally inadequate.

You are quite literally inventing your own facts.

You’re out of your mind. Our CURRENT Sec of State is on record saying the President will probably pull the US out and that the United States finds the current agreement to be totally inadequate.

You are quite literally inventing your own facts.
The United States has currently not pulled out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT