ADVERTISEMENT

Just for fun, let's look at UCF and Nebraska's schedules next year...

IF we were in the Big 10 West or SEC East, I think we would be right about where we are. If we were in the Big 10 East or SEC West, we would probably have 2 or 3 losses. But next year we would bring just about everybody back and have a year of P5 recruiting under our belt. If we ever get into a P5 conference look out.
If you had Nebraska's schedule this year you have minimum 3 losses.

I don't see ucf running the table with Nebraska's schedule.

Reactions: NU_FTW
not same schedule....point was if Nebraska plays UCF schedule they would get into a bowl under SF first year.
Chez, take an 80% cut in funding and you still thinks that's the case? One team can drive 2 hours and get high quality recruits the other has to fly 3 states just to get out of corn fields

If you're Danny White and Nebraska offered a home and home starting in 2022 for a discount on the buyout do you take it? Hopefully by then Nebraska would actually help your SOS, lol.

No, make them pay the full buyout. Playing UCF is a privilege

UCF would beat MSU, Wisconsin and give PSU a hell of a run. OSU would be a game depending on which offense shows up (whether their qb decides to throw 5 tds or 5 picks). Michigan we would absolutely murder this year especially.

Holy crap...I thought Nebraska fans were delusional, but this is a whole new level of fantasy!

Good luck to your team next year, sans Frost. You have an exciting team to watch and hopefully you get that P5 invite someday soon.

Man, true colors shining through! The level of Nebraska hate is epic!

I watched a news report of actual students, not the "fans" on this board, and they were happy he was there and also understood he wanting to leave. Not the slightest bit of anger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT