ADVERTISEMENT

Just like Mizzou in 2012

Victorywayucf

Four-Star Recruit
Sep 5, 2015
Get lead then choke it away in 2nd half against a mobile qb. Hey brent instead of shit talking Ucf fans with your come at me bro comments regarding film maybe you should have learned and evolved. Nope.

Disaster.
I predicted 31-10 or 31-14. Games gone exactly like I thought it would, expect they will probably score two more times. Youth and inexperience was all over the place today, and made a lot of bad plays, expecially in the secondary. Dropped INT's, two guys all over their WR and they let him get the TD. Now we're seeing the lack of depth kick in. I thought we played a lot better today. At least we saw some potential going into conference play.

I predicted 31-10 or 31-14. Games gone exactly like I thought it would, expect they will probably score two more times. Youth and inexperience was all over the place today, and made a lot of bad plays, expecially in the secondary. Dropped INT's, two guys all over their WR and they let him get the TD. Now we're seeing the lack of depth kick in. I thought we played a lot better today. At least we saw some potential going into conference play.
So you saw us blowing a lead and giving up 20 points after halftime?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
What in the first four games has given you the inkling that we can win the conference..,I keep seeing this and it's delusional..,

There's a difference between being negative and being truthful....Indiana is three and 0 and they're not winning the Big Ten ...our team is dead last in offense not in the conference in the entire FCS. With two games against FIU and Furman. Please someone named me the last time a team last in offense in the NCAA won a division title

Last edited:
What in the first four games has given you the inkling that we can win the conference..,I keep seeing this and it's delusional..,

I understand the American is a bad conference (notice how the conference tanked once we joined?), but its an insult to Temple, Memphis, Navy and Houston who have been rep-ed us well early in the season.

I'm just looking forward to watching UCF Beat Memphis for the conference title. I'm bringing Scarlett Johansson as my date. We are taking A rocketship Kermit the frog is flying. I hear the Foo Fighters are playing the halftime show and the Dalai Lama is speaking after.

Look, we kept up with USC for a half. They were a top 10 team two years ago!!---If it was a 30 minute game, we would have won!

See how positive thinking works!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
It wasn't about us making adjustments at halftime. It was about them making the adjustments.

They probably said at the half. "These guys got lucky and suck. Can we stop
playing around and proceed to blow them out."

So you saw us blowing a lead and giving up 20 points after halftime?
Yes. I knew their OL/DL would wear us out in the 3rd and 4th quarter. As soon as Holman get hurt at Stanford I said we'd lose 31-10. Of course, the first time I tried to actually bet on my predictions this season I'd get smoked so I'll just stick to my "armchair" predictions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT