ADVERTISEMENT

It just doesn't feel like Gus is the "big time coach" that we thought we got, does it?

40%!? lol You obviously didn’t watch the game. Dolphins’ Stadium was at best 20% capacity. lol
Lol. You are a fake Auburn fan and a Malzahn weirdo. You are here trying to gaslight these good people. “The floor for UCF is seven wins”.

UCF Is rapidly declining…developing nobody and bringing in squads of mid players from the portal. UCF losing will literally lose its entire offense during the off-season and Malzahn has nobody in place to replace them.

Welp.

Lol. You are a fake Auburn fan and a Malzahn weirdo. You are here trying to gaslight these good people. “The floor for UCF is seven wins”.

UCF Is rapidly declining…developing nobody and bringing in squads of mid players from the portal. UCF losing will literally lose its entire offense during the off-season and Malzahn has nobody in place to replace them.

Welp.
Welp, I am going to translate what you said back to you. You are saying....

"UCF should be in panic mode because Gus is losing his entire offensive line, quarterback, running back, and wide receivers."

Save Lokahi Pauole and RJ Harvey, ALL those guys leaving are Gus transfers. Ain't nobody worried about them. There will be others where those came from flocking to UCF.

You are saying ...
"On the decline"

With all the HYPEl holdovers, Gus kust had to break a few eggs, space helmets, and oranges to make a Citronaut omelette.

Now that UCF is freeing up some 'dead weight' roster space, Gus will have the Knights walking in the moon before you know it.

And lastly...

I really am a legacy. I am a TWO-TIME, TWO-TIME, TWO-TIME Auburn graduate. My family name is on a prominent campus building. I have a cousin who is related to Pat Dye. I have been invited as a guest by Paul Finebaum when his show was on the radio.

What's your legacy cane?

Welp.
Having earned my BSN, MSN, and PhD degrees from UCF and a post-Doctoral degree from UF, I have ZERO ties whatsoever to Auburn and could care less about the University or its athletic teams. I would bet my bottom dollar that, despite your rabid fandom for Miami, you’ve never earned an actual degree from the institution. So being a complete clown by being rabid for a university athletics team you have no real tie to is more than likely quite the foreign concept to you (and most of what little fans Miami actually has).

Regardless, you need to focus on Miami and its continued laughable inability to cultivate a team, despite having some of the best recruiting classes in the country, and failure of the entire City of Miami to support the team (especially when a buy 1 get 2 free special gets you to 20% stadium capacity when playing a top-10 opponent heading for your conference’s Championship game).

It’s long past your time to stop being the Massengill we all know you to be, get a life, get off the athletics page for another university you have absolutely no affiliation with, and stay on whatever fan board(s) Miami has.

Moving from Heup to Gus wasn't just business as usual. We are transitioning our program from G5 to P5. His first two seasons were still G5, with a G5 roster, recruiting mostly G5 players (for high school recruits). Of course, the portal throws a wrench into everything, and every roster out in college football. It's now year 1 of playing in the Big 12, and recruiting with the Big 12 patch on our uniforms. The uptick in recruiting is eye-raising (on paper). We're doing a major reset with our offensive roster next season (8 or more starters gone) so I wouldn't expect any better results next season. When 2025 comes around I'll start to be a lot more critical (or have praise). First and foremost, we need to find a talented QB that matures and stays healthy.

I called this year "A celebration of 20 years of UCF Football". When 2004 came around we transitioned from having a football team, to having a football program. Fitting that it consisted of finally playing ball at the highest level (conference-wise). 20 years ago we were excited because we were in the MAC and were playing a televised game on a Tuesday night....my, how things (and expectations) have changed, and they should. I look forward to see what happens because nobody knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Having earned my BSN, MSN, and PhD degrees from UCF and a post-Doctoral degree from UF, I have ZERO ties whatsoever to Auburn and could care less about the University or its athletic teams. I would bet my bottom dollar that, despite your rabid fandom for Miami, you’ve never earned an actual degree from the institution. So being a complete clown by being rabid for a university athletics team you have no real tie to is more than likely quite the foreign concept to you (and most of what little fans Miami actually has).

Regardless, you need to focus on Miami and its continued laughable inability to cultivate a team, despite having some of the best recruiting classes in the country, and failure of the entire City of Miami to support the team (especially when a buy 1 get 2 free special gets you to 20% stadium capacity when playing a top-10 opponent heading for your conference’s Championship game).

It’s long past your time to stop being the Massengill we all know you to be, get a life, get off the athletics page for another university you have absolutely no affiliation with, and stay on whatever fan board(s) Miami has.
Congrats on all of your academic accomplishments. Very impressive. I particularly like that PhD insult leveled at Lobo at the end of your post. Very erudite. Not sure the db knows what you mean.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
UCF’s NIL collective is in shambles due to Gus Malzahn hiring a friend to run the program. With the portal opening 12/4…UCF has little time to pay the current players what they were promised and get its NIL issues fixed. Not ideal

Other than QB development, I’m ok with the job Gus has done. We need to remember what a bad recruiter Heupel was, AND last year was the first time we could really recruit as a P5 team. So we are still building our foundation as a P5 team.

Remember after game 2 this year how Colorado “proved” you could build a conference championship contender just using one year of the portal with the most charismatic coach in the country? That team is 4-7…..dead last in their conference. Building a foundation takes time people….some of you are saying the same crap we hear on the usif board.

And for those trying to cherry pick games to prove some non-existent point, every game counts to the extent of what should be our first goal every year, making a bowl game. This isn’t just us, Alabama plays body bag games too.
I am in Tennessee and there is a fire Heupel cry here after last years success. If we won Baylor and Tech everyone feels different i believe. We are getting run over. Lets check recruiting this year and see improvements. 8 wins has to be the floor.

Reactions: lawknight and Yaes
giphy.gif
Wait until after they drop even a few more games next season. Could be a smart move by Heup. Get sh_t-canned and recoup tens of millions of dollars to not work.

• Wow
Reactions: Yaes
Gus Malzahn is well known for winning a game where he is expected to lose and then losing a game that he is expected to win.

UCF has bowl eligibility and a potential Gasparilla Bowl matchup against arch rival USF on the line tomorrow. Don’t count your chicks until they are hatched.

Gus will do nothing with UCF unfortunately. He beat 2 FBS teams with winning records this season, lol. **** Gus and his coaching. Until he is gone we will be bottom of the Big 12. Him and Terry are JV guys
As someone who started the fire gus thread, i'm even willing to give him another year.. Did the baylor and tech loss hurt, yes. But IF he brings in a top recruiting class..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT