ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris got ahead the old fashioned way

Nothing like watching an argument with racist idiots. Can't you guys see, all black folks have to do is pick themselves up by the bootstraps and work hard and they'll be just fine like whitey?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Thats the issue. You think that because i dont unequivocally blame white people for the problems that black people face im a racist. There is a level of self accountability that should be factored in here. Yes white people haven't been great. Also, yes black people havent done a great job of taking advantage of the opportunities in front of them. Why is that provocative?
You are looking at the surface level only and not realizing that poor people stay poor. Rich people stay rich. This is true 90% of the time and is race neutral. You have a race of people that started out as poor as possible then you discriminate, disenfranchise, and segregate them to the point where they don't interact much outside the community for 200 years. A 1 or 2 generation change of switiching to neutral isn't making a difference. We need to proactively build up black communities so current generations can see what success looks like. Next generations can see what it takes to be successful and generations after that have tools to be successful.

That is white people's fault. Period. Full stop.

You are looking at the surface level only and not realizing that poor people stay poor. Rich people stay rich. This is true 90% of the time and is race neutral. You have a race of people that started out as poor as possible then you discriminate, disenfranchise, and segregate them to the point where they don't interact much outside the community for 200 years. A 1 or 2 generation change of switiching to neutral isn't making a difference. We need to proactively build up black communities so current generations can see what success looks like. Next generations can see what it takes to be successful and generations after that have tools to be successful.

That is white people's fault. Period. Full stop.
Reconstruction was the best chance to close the gap, but with that came the original white reactionary President Andrew Johnson and his fear of a black America. All opportunities reneged.

Nothing like watching an argument with racist idiots. Can't you guys see, all black folks have to do is pick themselves up by the bootstraps and work hard and they'll be just fine like whitey?
thinking that black people arent capable of picking themselves up and working hard to achieve their own goals is the definition of racism.

Back to Harris for a moment, she pitched the idea the other night (finally, honestly) that this little Medicare for All plan would require killing off all private insurance. She laid it out there like a good leftie for all to see.

Now every Democrat is running away from the comment as fast as possible. Refusing to comment. Mainly because we already know that MFA is unaffordable unless you gouge every American (not just evil rich people!) and admitting that the goal is to destroy 1/5 of our economy is as extremist as it gets.

As I've told @fried-chicken many times, Medicare for All is not feasible in this country and people have to essentially lie about it to get people interested.

Certainly the BLMa and the white-guilt liberals will vote for her.

Actually I don't care who she slept with. I think she is an extremely dangerous power-hungry anti-White racist. Her ultimate goal is the elimination of the White race in the US and replacement with third-world invaders. She will make White people's lives a living hell and I would actually be willing to vote for almost any other Democrat if that's what it took to keep her out of office.

I believe she would send Whites to the gas chambers if the laws of the land would allow it.

Certainly the BLMa and the white-guilt liberals will vote for her.

Actually I don't care who she slept with. I think she is an extremely dangerous power-hungry anti-White racist. Her ultimate goal is the elimination of the White race in the US and replacement with third-world invaders. She will make White people's lives a living hell and I would actually be willing to vote for almost any other Democrat if that's what it took to keep her out of office.

I believe she would send Whites to the gas chambers if the laws of the land would allow it.

Still no ban?

Wow.

Still no ban?

Wow.

Of course not. Do you really think that @Brandon or @BG_Knightmare really give a shit? Remember when the former came in here and pretended like he was going to moderate? LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLULZ.

redice is probably a paying member of the Dungeon who brandon knows and he doesn't want to lose that $10 a month. Either that or he totally agrees with him.

Of course not. Do you really think that @Brandon or @BG_Knightmare really give a shit? Remember when the former came in here and pretended like he was going to moderate? LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLULZ.

redice is probably a paying member of the Dungeon who brandon knows and he doesn't want to lose that $10 a month. Either that or he totally agrees with him.

Or it's @fried-chicken 's other troll account.

brandon has pretty much said hes not going to ban people, he doesnt believe in really doing that. i believe bgknightmare was given temp admin powers to help keep an eye on the kiddie board during the nebraska saga. i think its been removed recently.

people just need to put him on ignore like many of us have done to ninja.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Or it's @fried-chicken 's other troll account.
It's pretty easy to disprove that @rediceknight is me. I was the first to call for an IP ban on the dude and he was posting here long before I started back up. I do have a thought who it is because I've searched some phrases, he and another poster use similar terminology. Since I don't know for sure I'm just keeping it to myself for now.

Actually I was thinking about the other racist account knightsagainstblmandzog. I don't really know much about redice other than it's more thank likely a burner account that a poster here uses to get his real message out.

Mods have access to IP checks they could solve this very easily by banning these 2 and their main accounts.

Reactions: UCFWayne
brandon has pretty much said hes not going to ban people, he doesnt believe in really doing that. i believe bgknightmare was given temp admin powers to help keep an eye on the kiddie board during the nebraska saga. i think its been removed recently.

people just need to put him on ignore like many of us have done to ninja.

He or someone who has mod powers has banned heupsthirdchin and the various screen names he always comes back with. imjustheretobeapain was banned continually. Plenty of people have been banned in the history of this board and the fan forum. I have no idea what his problem is.

He or someone who has mod powers has banned heupsthirdchin and the various screen names he always comes back with. imjustheretobeapain was banned continually. Plenty of people have been banned in the history of this board and the fan forum. I have no idea what his problem is.
i believe that was bgknightmare but i think his power has been pulled back recently.

You do have to wonder if it’s the same person with multiple logins. I figured it was ninja, after most people ignored him he just created a new screen name. I love debate but also don’t view certain people worth my time, just ignored FC. I guess ninja will have to come up with a new one.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You do have to wonder if it’s the same person with multiple logins. I figured it was ninja, after most people ignored him he just created a new screen name. I love debate but also don’t view certain people worth my time, just ignored FC. I guess ninja will have to come up with a new one.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

What a giant vibrating vagina. You ignore literally everyone who has pointed out the bullshit you post.

[roll]

Maybe it's just someone from your side. The hard truth is that many many MAGA idiots think the exact way those 2 post.

i believe that was bgknightmare but i think his power has been pulled back recently.

Well if so, I guess we can get rid of the report button since it's basically useless. And then expect that anything--racism, homophobia, white power, etc. shit is AOK in the eyes of @Brandon and @BG_Knightmare.

JUST DO NOT TYPE THAT KNIGHT LIGHT SITS ALONE AT BASKETBALL GAMES. YOUR SHIT WILL BE GONE IN A NEW YORK MINUTE.

Well if so, I guess we can get rid of the report button since it's basically useless. And then expect that anything--racism, homophobia, white power, etc. shit is AOK in the eyes of @Brandon and @BG_Knightmare.

JUST DO NOT TYPE THAT KNIGHT LIGHT SITS ALONE AT BASKETBALL GAMES. YOUR SHIT WILL BE GONE IN A NEW YORK MINUTE.

Who got banned for saying KL sits alone?

Hey now, children read this board, your last sentence was way out of line for a family centered website.

Reported.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1540987, member: 950"]Hey now, children read this board, your last sentence was way out of line for a family centered website.

Reported.[/QUOTE]

I can still remember the day @SteveA made that post and then Hellwig came in here and deleted it, but not before he slapped Steve's pee pee with, "That was completely uncalled for."

LMAO.

BG literally did an IP check, you stupid sack of self unaware shit.

Its like you only exist to post things that aren't true on here.
In his mind I am so dedicated to trolling that I keep two seperate networks and devices and run a VPN to mask my posts to try and make republicans on the UCF message board look bad in hopes that I can influence the 20 posters who read this site anymore since 85 killed it.

Reconstruction was the best chance to close the gap, but with that came the original white reactionary President Andrew Johnson and his fear of a black America. All opportunities reneged.
And the north didn't care for a century.

As always, it was a growing industrial base in the south that changed things. Opportunity equalizes everything.

I've never worked with so many women in a technical field, real, actual, competent peers, until I worked in Birmingham, Alabama.

There were some during my times in DC, but they weren't as technical for the most part. The few that were originally came from the military, not private sector, and earned it with far, far more difficulty.

It's the one reason I enjoy working with female Army vets, let alone Marines, who were in a technical role.

Right now the Progressives are proving they are bad at math.

E.g., the media income for the 1% household is $720K/year.

Some are arguing for a 90% tax rate on them, but still, that won't do squat against the deficit or interest. And that's before we consider the fact that since 1986, one cannot write off all interest and other expenses. So to tax their AGI 90% and bring them down to $72K doesn't mean $72K 'take home,' unlike the '30s. Many will go negative because they spend money, before it even hits their bank account, because it's not considered tax deductible, unlike in the '30s.

Of course, since 90% income tax brackets aren't enough, we now have Progressives arguing for asset seizure, wealth taxes on the living without any requirement for wealth transfer (e.g., no gift and no estate/inheritance). They vary from 2-4% on $10M down to as low as $2M.

E.g., the mean 'net worth' for the 1% is just under $10M/family.

So they think that's the key. And then I start pointing out how it's an one-time deal, not recurring. And no one will want to come to the US and invest in the US if that's going to be the case going forward.

Heck, most Millennials think $1M is too much net worth and want to tax any 401K or IRA with that much. They don't realize they'll need at least $5M to retire, just to live lower middle class, as any financial planner will explain.

Even a Gen-X'er who retires on Social Security at age 67 and lives to 92 will net $1M total, receiving only $40K/year. Again, bad at math.

Being good at math is not partisan, despite the Progressives thinking it is and 'there's revenue to find' for our 'current level of spending' ... let alone Sanders', Warren's, et al. want to spend even $1.5M more per year.

In his mind I am so dedicated to trolling that I keep two seperate networks and devices and run a VPN to mask my posts to try and make republicans on the UCF message board look bad in hopes that I can influence the 20 posters who read this site anymore since 85 killed it.

When you admit that your posts are just worthless troll attempts it makes me think you are doing it in more cases. If you don’t want anyone to take you seriously don’t cry when no one does

When you admit that your posts are just worthless troll attempts it makes me think you are doing it in more cases. If you don’t want anyone to take you seriously don’t cry when no one does
I assume you can tell the difference between

End Elder Suffrage
Millennial Reperations
And
We need to invest in black communities

Maybe I assume too much.

Right now the Progressives are proving they are bad at math.

E.g., the media income for the 1% household is $720K/year.

Some are arguing for a 90% tax rate on them, but still, that won't do squat against the deficit or interest. And that's before we consider the fact that since 1986, one cannot write off all interest and other expenses. So to tax their AGI 90% and bring them down to $72K doesn't mean $72K 'take home,' unlike the '30s. Many will go negative because they spend money, before it even hits their bank account, because it's not considered tax deductible, unlike in the '30s.

Of course, since 90% income tax brackets aren't enough, we now have Progressives arguing for asset seizure, wealth taxes on the living without any requirement for wealth transfer (e.g., no gift and no estate/inheritance). They vary from 2-4% on $10M down to as low as $2M.

E.g., the mean 'net worth' for the 1% is just under $10M/family.

So they think that's the key. And then I start pointing out how it's an one-time deal, not recurring. And no one will want to come to the US and invest in the US if that's going to be the case going forward.

Heck, most Millennials think $1M is too much net worth and want to tax any 401K or IRA with that much. They don't realize they'll need at least $5M to retire, just to live lower middle class, as any financial planner will explain.

Even a Gen-X'er who retires on Social Security at age 67 and lives to 92 will net $1M total, receiving only $40K/year. Again, bad at math.

Being good at math is not partisan, despite the Progressives thinking it is and 'there's revenue to find' for our 'current level of spending' ... let alone Sanders', Warren's, et al. want to spend even $1.5M more per year.
Who's arguing a 90% tax rate on a 700k family. This sure seems like another made up stat.

I would like to know the source because It seems like you need a new place to get information. Wherever you are getting it from is spinning you lies that aren't reflective on actual policy.

This is not the first time you have made outrageous claims and you always disappear. When asked about it.

Who's arguing a 90% tax rate on a 700k family. This sure seems like another made up stat.

I would like to know the source because It seems like you need a new place to get information. Wherever you are getting it from is spinning you lies that aren't reflective on actual policy.

This is not the first time you have made outrageous claims and you always disappear. When asked about it.

Hey look once again you're totally wrong.

Fact: your new extremist D House Rep from Minnesota, who just got hilariously placed on the Foreign Affairs Committee, argued for a 90% marginal tax rate on the "Top 1%" of wage earners in this country.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-ilhan-omar-supports-taxing-wealthiest-americans-90-135004259.html

And according to CNBC, a family starting at $420,000 salary a year puts you firmly in the Top 1%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/27/how...be-in-the-top-1percent-in-every-us-state.html

So according to BS's statement using $720,000 as an example, he is absolutely right and you need a better source for information.

Hey look once again you're totally wrong.

Fact: your new extremist D House Rep from Minnesota, who just got hilariously placed on the Foreign Affairs Committee, argued for a 90% marginal tax rate on the "Top 1%" of wage earners in this country.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-ilhan-omar-supports-taxing-wealthiest-americans-90-135004259.html

And according to CNBC, a family starting at $420,000 salary a year puts you firmly in the Top 1%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/27/how...be-in-the-top-1percent-in-every-us-state.html

So according to BS's statement using $720,000 as an example, he is absolutely right and you need a better source for information.
The only plan I've seen in more than a spitball form is so far from that number it's laughable.

70% MARGINAL rate on all earnings over $10,000,000

The fact that a freshman dem is spitballing about the 1% isn't a suggestion of policy.

The only plan I've seen in more than a spitball form is so far from that number it's laughable.

70% MARGINAL rate on all earnings over $10,000,000

The fact that a freshman dem is spitballing about the 1% isn't a suggestion of policy.

Your little 70% on $10M is also a spitball plan, already debuked, put forth by a freshman dem.

Interesting how you pick and choose which nitwit freshman Dems you do or don't take seriously when they say these things.

Several representatives have talked about it, because it's popular. But the math fails.

I.e., whether 50, 70 or 90% ... even 90% on the 1% won't raise even close to $200B/year.
Adding in the 2%, it won't get it to $250B/year.

In other words, even taxing the 1% or even 2% at 90% won't make a major dent into the deficit and interest on the debt. So people need to stop talking about raising incoming taxes to pay for what we spent today ... let alone Sanders' and Warrens' plans to spend $1.5T more per year!

And even gutting 60-70% of our defense capability, shutting down all FoBs, reducing us to 4 carrier groups (2 for each Ocean in the Americas), and eliminating nearly all R&D, will only net 30%, no better, because of all the existing liabilities.

This is why Progressives are utterly bad at math.
But I'm also on the Conservatives for Trump's spending too.

Several representatives have talked about it, because it's popular. But the math fails.

I.e., whether 50, 70 or 90% ... even 90% on the 1% won't raise even close to $200B/year.
Adding in the 2%, it won't get it to $250B/year.

In other words, even taxing the 1% or even 2% at 90% won't make a major dent into the deficit and interest on the debt. So people need to stop talking about raising incoming taxes to pay for what we spent today ... let alone Sanders' and Warrens' plans to spend $1.5T more per year!

And even gutting 60-70% of our defense capability, shutting down all FoBs, reducing us to 4 carrier groups (2 for each Ocean in the Americas), and eliminating nearly all R&D, will only net 30%, no better, because of all the existing liabilities.

This is why Progressives are utterly bad at math.
But I'm also on the Conservatives for Trump's spending too.
So what you're saying is that the US is operating without being to able to pay for our current expenses. This has been going on for decades and decades. So why does every new project need to be 100% funded.

The republicans in Congress passed a tax bill that they said was going to be budget neutral based on no evidence that was possible and mounds that it wasn't possible.

That tax bill wiped out huge portions of government income at the same time they raised spending.

So why does healthcare need to balance when nothing else is held to the same standard?

So what you're saying is that the US is operating without being to able to pay for our current expenses. This has been going on for decades and decades. So why does every new project need to be 100% funded.

The republicans in Congress passed a tax bill that they said was going to be budget neutral based on no evidence that was possible and mounds that it wasn't possible.

That tax bill wiped out huge portions of government income at the same time they raised spending.

So why does healthcare need to balance when nothing else is held to the same standard?

Hilarious that you don't realize that a large part of our deficits are ALREADY health care by way of entitlement spending. And this segment of our government is on auto-pilot to continue growing annually.

But please, continue pushing MFA and I'll keep re-publishing the many studies that prove how unaffordable it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT