ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Thread: On Page Two, 85 doesn't know trying to have sex with drunk woman is sexual assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UCFKnight85 is a partisan joke of a poster. He's the most untrustworthy poster on this board. He was a Never Trumper when his party told him that was the cool thing to do. Then his party told him it wasn't cool anymore so now he's a huge Trump nutswinger. He'll literally support any measure to tow the party line and he has no original ideas. He's supported sexual abusers, child molesters, criminals, and now he's concocted an insane conspiracy theory to try and give Kavanaugh an out when he almost certainly did what he's being accused of.

You can't trust any post that this man makes he's bat shit crazy and will distort reality at any chance he gets to advance the partisan agenda. No morals or values will get in his way.

Reactions: bluechip12
ITT: desperate pussy bitch twat partisan is so desperate to sink Kavanuaugh and destroy his character that he automatically accepts random, unverified accusations by known DNC activity and CA professor about something that allegedly happened 37 years ago and is corroborated by absolutely no one aside from a hilariously loose mention of something in "couples therapy".

It's sick how you lunatics are so desperate to block Kav that you'll just label him a rapist at the drop of a hat.

@fried-chicken is a deranged pussy bitch who is on record here as pumping faux hysteria about Trump and conservatives, runs from his bitch threads when he's outted as being an embarrassment, and actively creates troll accounts to say the things that he insanely believes in his head that conservatives say.

I mean really, how much of a psycho does one have to be to continue creating troll accounts, having them banned, and creating new ones? @fried-chicken is a pussy bithch nutjob of the word kind.

@fried-chicken is a deranged pussy bitch who is on record here as pumping faux hysteria about Trump and conservatives, runs from his bitch threads when he's outted as being an embarrassment, and actively creates troll accounts to say the things that he insanely believes in his head that conservatives say.

I mean really, how much of a psycho does one have to be to continue creating troll accounts, having them banned, and creating new ones? @fried-chicken is a pussy bithch nutjob of the word kind.
Well I haven't done any of that as I'm sure can be cleared up with an IP address check from any of our mods at any time. If I was getting banned consistently they would probably ban me all together.

I don't need troll accounts to accuratly describe you. Everyone here knows I nailed it and YOU know I nailed it. You're incredibly transparent and shallow in your convictions and its pretty much an established fact at this point.

Reactions: bluechip12
Lol the plot thickens.

Here's where we are at.

1996 Kavanaughs mom is a judge on a foreclosure case against accusers parents. She's very mad about this and thinks to herself, I'll hatch a plan for revenge.

*Plans for 16 years*

2012 mentions sexual abuse accusation for the first time in couples therapy.

*bides time for 6 more years*

2018 knowing that this moment would eventually happen the time was perfect to unleash her plan as the son of that judge who preceded over the foreclosure of her parents home 22 years prior was now up for a supreme court nomination.

She strikes and unleashes her made up accusation to the country and is immediately attacked and slandered and dragged through the mud by powerful people in media and politics.

Her plan worked perfectly and she finally got back at that stupid judge.
@UCFKnight85 does this post accuratly describe your conspiracy theory?

I'd like to veer away from the insult posts to get back to the topic.

All I'm saying is that the allegation, regardless of how old, is a serious one and, without question, worthy of carefully considering before any final action on Kav is taken.

To do otherwise would be shameful.

I'd like to veer away from the insult posts to get back to the topic.

All I'm saying is that the allegation, regardless of how old, is a serious one and, without question, worthy of carefully considering before any final action on Kav is taken.

To do otherwise would be shameful.
so why wasnt this brought to the attention when it was first received instead of waiting until the last minute?

so why wasnt this brought to the attention when it was first received instead of waiting until the last minute?
It wasn't the Senate's right to make this accusation public. They handled it with care. Only now that the accuser came forward are we starting to get the information out. Some senators sent a letter to the FBI about it but didn't release the accusers information because she likely feared what is happening to her now. Non-stop attacks from people so devoid of morals or values of their own just towing the party line.

The accuser didn't want to go through the spectacle of being another 'Anita Hill.' But when it became clear that it was going to come out one way or another, she went public.

You can argue that Feinstein forced the accuser's hand last week. But these are serious charges against a man seeking a lifetime appointment. They shouldn't have been 'swept under the rug,' particularly in this #Metoo age.

they are serious accusations. they need to look into them as quickly as possible and then move on. but dont pretend its just a political stunt to try and hold off on a vote as long as possible.

These accusations are so serious that Diane Feinstein and the Democrats held the existence of these accusations until the eve of the confirmation vote, despite having held this "letter" since July and said absolutely nothing of it until now. Does that sound like people taking this seriously?

Kavanaugh just said he's willing to testify openly about these accusations and again denied this categorically. As did the other guy who was named in this accusation, who spared not time calling these accusations "nuts".

We're now in a disgusting he said/she said about something from 37 years ago which was corroborated by no one. Unreal.

they are serious accusations. they need to look into them as quickly as possible and then move on.

Then move on?

They ARE serious accusations which means 'let's get this damn thing over quick' shouldn't be part of the equation. They deserve a full hearing in front of the American people.

She cant remember --
how she got there
or where the house is
or who owns the house
or why she was there
or how she got there
or even the friends that she was with....

but ...she remembers that the judge molested her and it took 36 years to come forward.

The counseling session and accompanying notes don't specifically site the judge. Says "elitist school kids"...

Meanwhile, Stanford erased the posts/comments from students about her. Some include "shes not right", "there's something wrong with this teacher", "I am honestly scared of her", "worst educator I've ever had"...."unstable". She and the school mutually agreed to separate.

She's not bias or against Republicans either -- register democrat, donated money to Bernie, marched against the president, wore a "pussy brain" hat during a womens march (cant make shit up), authored a letter against Trump, and....Anita Hill says "hi"

Then move on?

They ARE serious accusations which means 'let's get this damn thing over quick' shouldn't be part of the equation. They deserve a full hearing in front of the American people.

You do realize that there's nothing to do here aside from hear from both people, yes? There's no one to corroborate this, no evidence, the only other person named at this "party" has already categorically denied this accusation, and I can't imagine people remember things from 37 years ago all that well.

Diane Feinstein sat on this since July. It's clear that this is nothing more than a method being used to either stall this and use it as a way for Democrats to get out the vote in November, or hope that it simply nukes Kavanuagh's entire nomination. She doesn't get to do that. We can't have confirmation hearings and votes hijacked by people playing nuclear political football.

Vile subhuman scum @fried-chicken surely judged the Duke lacrosse guys guilty, the Rolling Stone VA "rape" story as 100% true, and condemned Chris Hardwick on AMC despite an investigation proving he was falsely accused.

All of which, as falsely presented at the times, actually had way, way more circumstantial evidence than this one does.

I'm still waiting for anyone to lay out her motivations in 2012 in a way that makes any semblance of sense.

I'm still waiting for anyone to lay out her motivations in 2012 in a way that makes any semblance of sense.

What the hell do you know was ACTUALLY said in 2012? All we know, very loosely, is that she mentioned some type of bad encounter in HS in couple's therapy and that she named 4 guys (not 2 as she later said) and that they were from an "elite boys school". Wow! That directly implicates Kavanuagh!

And we don't even know if THAT is true explicitly as presented. It's such a flimsy piece of "evidence" that is almost can't be taken seriously.

Oh, and the other guy who was outted as being in this letter has stated in no uncertain terms that the accusation is "nuts".

Let's face it you- you have no confidence that this is in any way true OR a political smear campaign, but you're choosing to believe it full stop since you're a subhuman vile partisan.

She cant remember --
how she got there
or where the house is
or who owns the house
or why she was there
or how she got there
or even the friends that she was with....

but ...she remembers that the judge molested her and it took 36 years to come forward.

I was only 6 years old ...
I can't recall going to school that day
or the name of my teacher
or any details about my school room
or the names of my classmates
or how I got home when they called off school early that day...

But I can still vividly remember my teacher telling us kids that the President had been shot in Dallas.

Funny how memories work, huh?

What the hell do you know was ACTUALLY said in 2012? All we know, very loosely, is that she mentioned some type of bad encounter in HS in couple's therapy and that she named 4 guys (not 2 as she later said) and that they were from an "elite boys school". Wow! That directly implicates Kavanuagh!

And we don't even know if THAT is true explicitly as presented. It's such a flimsy piece of "evidence" that is almost can't be taken seriously.

Oh, and the other guy who was outted as being in this letter has stated in no uncertain terms that the accusation is "nuts".

Let's face it you- you have no confidence that this is in any way true OR a political smear campaign, but you're choosing to believe it full stop since you're a subhuman vile partisan.
Wrong. You're intentionally leaving out a major piece of the 2012 comments in order to make a stronger point. But you know that don't you. Because as I've said before, you're untrustworthy and will twist info anyway you can so your team can win.

She is 100% lying about this incident and I’m will to take bets. She is your typical left wing nut job.

Right here in this thread you can see for yourself what subhuman liberal America is going for. Label Kavanaugh as 100% guilty on this accusation alone and leave it to him to impossibly prove he's innocent from a position of being guilty by default.

It's disgusting what these vile degenerates will go to in order to destroy a man all for the sake of overcoming a valid SC nomination.

Right here in this thread you can see for yourself what subhuman liberal America is going for. Label Kavanaugh as 100% guilty on this accusation alone and leave it to him to impossibly prove he's innocent from a position of being guilty by default.

It's disgusting what these vile degenerates will go to in order to destroy a man all for the sake of overcoming a valid SC nomination.
Ive asked over and over for you or anyone else to lay out how she concocted this smear campaign back in 2012. I'm just waiting for one single red hat to lay everything out in a way that is even remotely plausible.

Her story on the other hand is very plausible and doesn't require huge leaps know that it's the kind of thing that happens all the time every single day in America.

You are choosing to believe some sort of insane conspiracy theory over the likely scenario that this is just a common happening. Boys and girls get drunk and boys have a tendency to try to have sex with drunk girls. It's so commonly know that it doesn't even have to be explained.

Your alternate reality involves some incredible foresight from her to prepare for this moment for the last 22 years.

Ive asked over and over for you or anyone else to lay out how she concocted this smear campaign back in 2012. I'm just waiting for one single red hat to lay everything out in a way that is even remotely plausible.

Hey subhuman dipshit- I already answered your idiot question. You have no idea what was actually "said" in 2012 so how on earth are you sure she laid things out exactly the same as what's in this letter? For Christ's sakes, the number of boys in 2012 wsa 4 and now it's 2. And of those 2, both independently totally deny it.

You're a scumbag. You were eager to believe ANYTHING and label Kavanuagh as guilty before considering any retort or to demand ACTUAL evidence from the accuser.

You're everything wrong with this country

Hey subhuman dipshit- I already answered your idiot question. You have no idea what was actually "said" in 2012 so how on earth are you sure she laid things out exactly the same as what's in this letter? For Christ's sakes, the number of boys in 2012 wsa 4 and now it's 2. And of those 2, both independently totally deny it.

You're a scumbag. You were eager to believe ANYTHING and label Kavanuagh as guilty before considering any retort or to demand ACTUAL evidence from the accuser.

You're everything wrong with this country
So you're official stance is: I don't know why or how she would make up this story to discredit a judge 6 years in advance but I still choose to believe she made it up.

So you're official stance is: I don't know why or how she would make up this story to discredit a judge 6 years in advance but I still choose to believe she made it up.

Your stance is: something that was allegedly said in a 2012 doctors office, which may or may not actually deal with Bretty Kavanaugh,which difers from her own letter in 2018, is simply enough for me to render him 100% guilty and no further evidence is required.

As I said, you're a scumbag and representative of what's wrong with this country.

Your stance is: something that was allegedly said in a 2012 doctors office, which may or may not actually deal with Bretty Kavanaugh,which difers from her own letter in 2018, is simply enough for me to render him 100% guilty and no further evidence is required.

As I said, you're a scumbag and representative of what's wrong with this country.
Well thats not my stance. I'll clarify for you. The more likely scenario is that a drunk boy tried to have sex with a drunk girl. I think it's likely enough that it should be looked at in a hearing before the Senate votes.

Now that I clarified what was wrong with your evaluation of my stance I'd like you to clarify what's wrong with my evaluation of your stance.

I'll hang up and listen.

Well thats not my stance. I'll clarify for you. The more likely scenario is that a drunk boy tried to have sex with a drunk girl. I think it's likely enough that it should be looked at in a hearing before the Senate votes.

Now that I clarified what was wrong with your evaluation of my stance I'd like you to clarify what's wrong with my evaluation of your stance.

I'll hang up and listen.

Before you pathetically changed your thread title, it stated that he "sexually assaulted" her. You're a joke. A pathetic, subhuman vile joke of a human.

You've already rendered him guilty yet now you're acting like you're open to see what's said at a hearing. GTFO.

Before you pathetically changed your thread title, it stated that he "sexually assaulted" her. You're a joke. A pathetic, subhuman vile joke of a human.

You've already rendered him guilty yet now you're acting like you're open to see what's said at a hearing. GTFO.
Trying to have sex with a woman while she is drunk... is... sexual assault. ??? Do you not know that?

Reactions: DaShuckster
I always knew that @fried-chicken was a total lunatic and scumbag but this thread takes the cake. He knows nothing about this accusation yet has already deemed K guilty. Only a pathetic excuse for a human would do that.

You truly are a shit tier twat.

Why do you constantly feel the need to launch insults and attacks on people who have an opposing view to yours. Yes other people are doing it too but you are not helping to deescalate instead ramping up your rhetoric to be the loudest. It's not constructive and it's not civil, if you want this country to have a chance of a better future it's gonna take older voters (like I assume you are) with hardened views to take a step back and be civil.

I always knew that @fried-chicken was a total lunatic and scumbag but this thread takes the cake. He knows nothing about this accusation yet has already deemed K guilty. Only a pathetic excuse for a human would do that.

You truly are a shit tier twat.
Are you trying to change the subject really quick so everyone doesn't see that you didn't realize trying to force yourself on a drunk woman was sexual assault? Well, I just can't let that happen.

Why do you constantly feel the need to launch insults and attacks on people who have an opposing view to yours. Yes other people are doing it too but you are not helping to deescalate instead ramping up your rhetoric to be the loudest. It's not constructive and it's not civil, if you want this country to have a chance of a better future it's gonna take older voters (like I assume you are) with hardened views to take a step back and be civil.

Cool, a real moderator.

And I’ll ask you, it is still 30 plus years after the “lie” and the there is zero collaboration with her story from anyone. Maybe it is nothing more than a bit hirt liberal who want s to go after a federal judge,

Again, you're a joke. You want us to believe you're this post partisan moderate yet you're not and this is a perfect example. FC has launched the exact same attacks at me, often first, and you have jack shit to say to him. Including his usage of "twat" in this thread, which you had nothing to comment on.

Including him preemptively calling me a "pussy ass bitch" just days ago.

Funny how your outage and concern over insults only gets directed at me, and not the psycho throwing around names and accusations left and right.

Who the hell is this and when did we get a moderator on this board?

He's a moderator who only gets morally outraged over comments from conservatives. He's particularly good at not moderating anything so long as you're a liberal - anything vile is OK with him.

Reactions: BG_Knightmare
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT