ADVERTISEMENT

Kent State @ UCF CPU vs CPU sim.

Plumlee played in every drive against FAU and had 20 carries in 40-14 win.
he needed the reps last year.

its Daytime now so he should be played like QB1 and reserved to stay healthy the whole season

He keeps him in so he can pad stats. Get postseason awards if he does that and wins consistently.
His stats from last year gets referenced a lot in terms of him being a standout QB. Though 2/3rds of his passing Tds came from SC State, FAU, and Temple games. Along with more than half his rushing Tds.

One would think though they learned from how they wasted Castallanos games to make sure back ups get some experience in blowouts.

Reactions: Yaes
Thanks for a fun game but that was Kent State Golden Flashes right? Was our play and play calling really good enough to win consistently in the XII? What about offensive line play? I would have expected this game to have had a higher score for UCF. Maybe Kent is a lot better this year.

Reactions: mr. knightman
@mr. knightman - where did you get updated emulator with roaster? Is this on a console or PC? Just curious, I havent updated mine in years.

We have tix as always. I even bought a Kent State hat.

I’m just worried all y’all Covidiot freaks aren’t taking this coming Covid outbreak season seriously enough.

Hopefully they will have masking and hand sanitizer stations set up all over the stadium.
I got COVID yesterday and was wearing 5 masks at once. Can you tell me why this happened? Why are there so many covidiests?

oh my uncle died from covidiests.

you are the best poster

• Haha
will ferrell wtf GIF

PC, using Rpcs3. I am using my own build, with my own adjustments but also have kept up UCF on NCAA Revamped. PC is suggested for 4k, better textures, shading, etc.
I do as well, but wasn’t sure if there was an update for this year. Haven’t found one at least. Is there a link, I’m using RPcs3 too.

I do as well, but wasn’t sure if there was an update for this year. Haven’t found one at least. Is there a link, I’m using RPcs3 too.
21 should be coming soon, my version is a bit different as I've embellished UCF, naturally...keep me posted because I can get you the stadium updates, like the scoreboard, cabanas, etc. Just need the NCAA AST Editor to do it.

Reactions: KaiNIGHT

I’m just worried all y’all Covidiot freaks aren’t taking this coming Covid outbreak season seriously enough.

Hopefully they will have masking and hand sanitizer stations set up all over the stadium.
In 2021 covid was third highest cause of death behind heart disease and cancer. Fentanol overdose is greater than covid this year and is at epidemic levels.

I would rather like to see our borders secured this year to save lives.

You all want to talk about serious shit? Fine.

Here we go.

I have an allied health degree in Public Health Services Administration from UCF, class of 2000 and a degree in IT management (Health-related IT services and Automation). Math is kind of my thing.

In 2020 I was moderately worried about covid. Admittedly. Lost my producer who lived in New York right at the start of the pandemic, he had little immunity due to just recovering from cancer. An uncle, who was morbidly obese and smoked his whole life. A cousin, who got sick then lost his job and killed himself via overdose on opiods, and is considered an indirect death from pandemic.

I'm not worried whatsoever right now because I have an immune system. No port of entry outside of Cuba, China, Russia and DPRK are checking, not even the EU. If you have a good immune system just keep washing your hands and sanitizing in public like you normally do. Isolation is actually the worst thing you can do for immunity. Just ask native populations around the world when they came into contact with people from other continents for the first time.

Now...STOP INFECTING MY SIM THREAD GOD DAMMIT. Let's talk football, not perpetual fear unless it is fear of losing.

You all want to talk about serious shit? Fine.

Here we go.

I have an allied health degree in Public Health Services Administration from UCF, class of 2000 and a degree in IT management (Health-related IT services and Automation). Math is kind of my thing.

In 2020 I was moderately worried about covid. Admittedly. Lost my producer who lived in New York right at the start of the pandemic, he had little immunity due to just recovering from cancer. An uncle, who was morbidly obese and smoked his whole life. A cousin, who got sick then lost his job and killed himself via overdose on opiods, and is considered an indirect death from pandemic.

I'm not worried whatsoever right now because I have an immune system. No port of entry outside of Cuba, China, Russia and DPRK are checking, not even the EU. If you have a good immune system just keep washing your hands and sanitizing in public like you normally do. Isolation is actually the worst thing you can do for immunity. Just ask native populations around the world when they came into contact with people from other continents for the first time.

Now...STOP INFECTING MY SIM THREAD GOD DAMMIT. Let's talk football, not perpetual fear unless it is fear of losing.
So sorry to hear about your loses but thank you for a dose of shock and bringing us back to football.

Reactions: mr. knightman
I enjoy seeing the results of the sims even if they are anxiety-inducing when surprisingly close or losing scores come in. Haha
I don't make money on it, it's fun, and according to the very obvious view count...people watch.

It also got me noticed for a position with a Swedish company producing a Football Sandbox alternative called Maximum Football (IP was purchased from CanuckPlay). It is lead by a UCF alum and former Design Lead for Madden 25 and NCAA 2013. Already did voice-acting for the project and will also be involved in other areas post-release.

In Maximum, you will be able to build everything from the ground up. Yes, everything. Adidas, Xenith and other companies are on board also.

Reactions: Drew-C-F
At first I thought 5 TDs and 2 field goals would be low for our team against Kent State but considering unlike the Sims program that we still have multiple 2 deep players to evaluate 41 points for us is probably a good offensive projection. I hope the coaches play a lot of players next Thursday.

At first I thought 5 TDs and 2 field goals would be low for our team against Kent State but considering unlike the Sims program that we still have multiple 2 deep players to evaluate 41 points for us is probably a good offensive projection. I hope the coaches play a lot of players next Thursday.
He will keep JRP in at least 3 quarters to get good numbers and he’s also trying to get ranked. Villanova will be the game to play more guys. They may not want to burn Rizk redshirt either so waiting for injuries is probably better to put certain guys in instead of having them go in and hand off every time, 3 and out. But 5 offensive TDs would be good for me if we hold them to 14 or less.

I'm sorry, I didn't come on here to talk about China virus garbage, but I've got to respond to this.
If UCF brings back forced masking, I'm done showing up at games. Masking up is worthless (particularly when outdoors, which is NOT where people catch viruses) and simply a government exercise in controlling people. There are ZERO studies that prove masking works. ZERO. Social distancing was an invention of the retail industry; they came up with the stupid "six feet apart" rule so that some big companies like Walmart, Target, and others would be able to keep their stores open. There are a lot of other health concerns out there besides China viruses. People missed screenings for other issues like cancer and a myriad of other health problems. Kids lost a lot of valuable time when they could have been working on schoolwork in person or receiving needed therapy such as speech, occupational, physical and others in person, and many of them have been set back by it. Let's stop narrowing our focus on this virus, live our lives like normal human beings as we did before the lie about "two weeks to slow the spread" back in 2020, which turned into nearly 3 years to slow the spread for no apparent reason (simply because Dr. Fauci, who's more of a politician than.a doctor) said so and kept changing his story by taking every possible position and never getting called on it by anyone but conservative media. Other people can mask up and go run and hide like robots programmed to act like cowards if they choose, but I NEVER want to deal with the Wuhan flu mania EVER again. We have far bigger problems in this country that are not being dealt with because there are a few people with a lot of power who would rather we put all our focus on one thing while they're doing something else that they don't want the public to know about.

He will keep JRP in at least 3 quarters to get good numbers and he’s also trying to get ranked. Villanova will be the game to play more guys. They may not want to burn Rizk redshirt either so waiting for injuries is probably better to put certain guys in instead of having them go in and hand off every time, 3 and out. But 5 offensive TDs would be good for me if we hold them to 14 or less.
One of those 2 games (Kent or Villa) we need to get some good playing experience time for backup QBs. Boise State is going to be a game where JRP needs to be sharp for that one. If he has a good 2.5 quarters in first game, get him out and play the others.

In general, we need depth to get good tune up time in first 3 games before starting the Big 12 scheduled games. As I say every season, by the end of September we should definitely know what kind of season we are going to have. Would love for our team to win 10 games in the first Big 12 season but too many unknowns to project that many wins at this point.

Probably my biggest concern for the outcome of this season is that JRP reverts to last season's bad habits. We have all the other pieces on this team. Hopefully, OC keeps JRP focused on what he has learned in practice as far as running the offense is concerned.

I'm sorry, I didn't come on here to talk about China virus garbage, but I've got to respond to this.
If UCF brings back forced masking, I'm done showing up at games. Masking up is worthless (particularly when outdoors, which is NOT where people catch viruses) and simply a government exercise in controlling people. There are ZERO studies that prove masking works. ZERO. Social distancing was an invention of the retail industry; they came up with the stupid "six feet apart" rule so that some big companies like Walmart, Target, and others would be able to keep their stores open. There are a lot of other health concerns out there besides China viruses. People missed screenings for other issues like cancer and a myriad of other health problems. Kids lost a lot of valuable time when they could have been working on schoolwork in person or receiving needed therapy such as speech, occupational, physical and others in person, and many of them have been set back by it. Let's stop narrowing our focus on this virus, live our lives like normal human beings as we did before the lie about "two weeks to slow the spread" back in 2020, which turned into nearly 3 years to slow the spread for no apparent reason (simply because Dr. Fauci, who's more of a politician than.a doctor) said so and kept changing his story by taking every possible position and never getting called on it by anyone but conservative media. Other people can mask up and go run and hide like robots programmed to act like cowards if they choose, but I NEVER want to deal with the Wuhan flu mania EVER again. We have far bigger problems in this country that are not being dealt with because there are a few people with a lot of power who would rather we put all our focus on one thing while they're doing something else that they don't want the public to know about.
Future Herman Cain Award Winner?

Future Herman Cain Award Winner?
Hey, give me any kind of award you want . . . or don't . . . ridicule me, support me, I don't care. I just told you all my honest opinion based on the facts I know and my own thoughts on the matter. I'm ready to go back to talking football now unless anyone else wants to take the discussion further.

Are you doing sims for UCF vs Boise? Hope so. Hope you do them for all the games.

Reactions: Dream Killer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT