ADVERTISEMENT

Knight Flicks

While this series of short films have been awesome I am dreading watching this one for obvious reasons....

I spoke to one of the KnightFlicks camera men While he was roaming around the crowd during ESPN's College Game Day shoot before the Cinci game and he said these films are the pride and joy of the UCF media department.

I suggest everyone go on YouTube and watch all of these films, they did a great job and put a lot of effort into them!

While this series of short films have been awesome I am dreading watching this one for obvious reasons....

I spoke to one of the KnightFlicks camera men While he was roaming around the crowd during ESPN's College Game Day shoot before the Cinci game and he said these films are the pride and joy of the UCF media department.

I suggest everyone go on YouTube and watch all of these films, they did a great job and put a lot of effort into them!

I will tell you, they handled the actual injury without video, but the postgame locker room footage is definitely a tear jerker

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT