ADVERTISEMENT

Knightline 095: Viktor Beach / Memphis Recap

Why does Beach, when talking about why he took the visit and kept it a secret, say "I did it for my family"? Did a Purdue alum slip his dad an envelope with $1,000 in it
I was wondering the same. Maybe his Mom wanted him to go there for education reasons.
I really don't know and don't care anymore, I just posted why the kid sent me....he is gone and we need to move on...good luck viktor...AP

I don't care how good Purdue is I would MUCH rather live in Florida any day no matter what. Especially when its in the 80's and the entire US is freezing.
I'll never get signing up for perennial 4th-6th in your division Programs up North

that's one thing that UCF and to be honest all Florida Programs can sell and Recruits may sometimes forget is the Quality of Life for Student Athletes is so much better specifically during the Spring Semester when they have a few more open days to enjoy College like a Traditional Student.

At Purdue you are wearing layers the entire Spring semester and bc of distance & the Spring Practice schedule it's hard to ever get away. At UCF bc of location it's easy to get away to the Keys or Bahamas for a few days for a quick mental break from weights/Football.

Reactions: jtGoldenKnights
I really don't know and don't care anymore, I just posted why the kid sent me....he is gone and we need to move on...good luck viktor...AP
You want people to care enough that you post it in here and Dungeon and then when we discuss him leaving you don't want anyone to care.

You want people to care enough that you post it in here and Dungeon and then when we discuss him leaving you don't want anyone to care.
That's one way to look at it I guess....just my opinion.....at this point we will never really get the real story so why speculate? AP

That's one way to look at it I guess....just my opinion.....at this point we will never really get the real story so why speculate? AP
That's what message boards are for. You know how many people in Dungeon say they know inside knowledge of things and I personally know they are wrong?

That's what message boards are for. You know how many people in Dungeon say they know inside knowledge of things and I personally know they are wrong?
Not really sure...what you are trying to say....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT