ADVERTISEMENT

Knightline LIVE: Signing Day 2017 **Replay**

After listening to the first half of the podcast, one cannot deny the fact that Richardson has demonstrated erratic recruiting behavior. If that's an indication of who he is compared with our other recruits along with his grades, I highly doubt that he will ever contribute to this program, if he ever even plays a down. We have all seen this before.

Once again, nobody thought that Holman was going to be the savior of the Cure Bowl. Nobody that's sane

That offense was doing absolutely nothing and the fans were begging for a change. Anything, something. Some kind of a change. Fans were booing and walking out and there was 3 and out after 3 and out and passes overthrown deep, high and into the ground. Over and over and over and over and over again. Begging for a spark. Anything My darn 82 year-old mother saw this.

So... what is it that you don't get??

Had to get that off my chest. That game was so frustrating. The most this year

Last edited:
Once again, nobody thought that Holman was going to be the savior of the Cure Bowl. Nobody that's sane

That offense was doing absolutely nothing and the fans were begging for a change. Anything, something. Some kind of a change. Fans were booing and walking out and there was 3 and out after 3 and out and passes overthrown deep, high and into the ground. Over and over and over and over and over again. Begging for a spark. Anything My darn 82 year-old mother saw this.

So... what is it that you don't get??

Had to get that off my chest. That game was so frustrating. The most this year
Is that a question to me? What don't I get?
Or a rhetorical question.....lol AP

Is that a question to me? What don't I get?
Or a rhetorical question.....lol AP
It's all good. Just listened to your podcast during a long run and venting the frustration of the Cure Bowl disaster. It brought back bad memories of people chanting for Holman. Just trying to say that people didn't get why we were chanting his name to come in and the above reasons were why.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT