ADVERTISEMENT

Kremlin used mouth-breathing 70IQ NRA members to fund Trump campaign says GOP led Senate Intel Cmte

So far we have the following pathetic logical fallacies used by our own resident red hatters:

Deflection x2
Ad hominems

I'm just shocked.

That's not the topic. Please stay on task.

Evidently not possible with these people. Immediately resort to personal attacks and changing the subject when faced with any facts that contradict their absolutely incredibly wrong version of the world. Standard for them.

Evidently not possible with these people. Immediately resort to personal attacks and changing the subject when faced with any facts that contradict their absolutely incredibly wrong version of the world. Standard for them.
If I was so far off the path of morality that I supported a foreign advisory over the greatest tradition America has, free and fair democratic elections, I would probably change the subject every time it gets brought up too. It has to be highly embarrassing knowing history will remember you as someone who got played like a fiddle.

You are both butthurt little kids . This type shit tier posting is what’s wrong here . . Keep talking to each other . You are on the same level

More personal attacks.

I wish I was surprised that these are coming from the same guy who constantly whined about personal attacks, but I'm not anymore. Really portrays your side of the political spectrum perfectly.

This is a real yawner as no one has decided to weigh in on Russia using the NRA to support the Trump Campaign directly with financial donations.

Instead we have 1 post on Hillary Clinton, 1 lolololol 1 post calling me a bitch.

No one cares to weigh in on the substance and consequences of literal Russia making a 30MM campaign donation to Trump?

The only things we are missing are

@UCFBS calling me a msm sheep and writing a 4 paragrapher about the history of the USSR
@Crazyhole arguing with everyone regardless of their stance
@UCFKnight85 threatening to twist me into a pretzel
And
@Bob the Knight pretending like he doesn't even know what Russia is.

R5oL_f-maxage-0.gif

Wow you pretty much summed up the cooler

@UCFBS calling me a msm sheep and writing a 4 paragrapher about the history of the USSR
And

This is why nobody takes you seriously. Even when you make a cogent point you can't accept the fact that somebody may agree with you if they don't agree with EVERYTHING you say. Typical of a dyed in the wool progressive who demands 100% subservience to the talking points of the left.

Reactions: UCFWayne
This is why nobody takes you seriously. Even when you make a cogent point you can't accept the fact that somebody may agree with you if they don't agree with EVERYTHING you say. Typical of a dyed in the wool progressive who demands 100% subservience to the talking points of the left.
Today's politics offers very little chance at changing people's minds so you should always look at my posts and understand that I'm not here to sway anyone. I'm here to mock from my liberal elite tower.

Reactions: MACHater02
You're better than this

It was pretty accurate. Yours and 85's were the least accurate, yours because you don't really argue with everyone, 85's because he wouldnt use such polite words, death threats are more his style.

Friend Chicken is approaching ignore territory. Just a terrible troll and a human who lacks morals

Reactions: UCFWayne
Friend Chicken is approaching ignore territory. Just a terrible troll and a human who lacks morals
The ignore feature is for pussys who have no credibility and aren't capable of defending their positions from a state of confidence. Who cares if he's a troll?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The ignore feature is for pussys who have no credibility and aren't capable of defending their positions from a state of confidence. Who cares if he's a troll?

You’re right- you’re a dumbass troll and I don’t have you on ignore. Good point

The ignore feature is for pussys who have no credibility and aren't capable of defending their positions from a state of confidence.
This is false. I have just one poster on ignore because I got tired of reading his repetitive, attacking, and hate-filled posts. His replies were extremely easy to predict and were always the same. Like BTK posted, it's like sending spam to the spam folder.

This is false. I have just one poster on ignore because I got tired of reading his repetitive, attacking, and hate-filled posts. His replies were extremely easy to predict and were always the same. Like BTK posted, it's like sending spam to the spam folder.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

I've repeatedly asked for these attacks and hate filled posts. No one could produce them. I've got pages of 85's attacks, insults, and death threats. I wonder why you don't ignore him?

Notice who “liked” Crazy’s post? LOL

Notice who “liked” Crazy’s post? LOL
You seriously have a problem. I took ninjas posts about you with a grain of salt, and even agreed with some of the things you've posted. But it's clear that what he was saying was pretty much on target.

You seriously have a problem. I took ninjas posts about you with a grain of salt, and even agreed with some of the things you've posted. But it's clear that what he was saying was pretty much on target.

I had a thread that tracked everything insane that 85 has done, but it got deleted for "attacking posters". It included, but was not limited to: multiple death threats against various board members and stalking board members AND THEIR WIVES on facebook over political differences.

Dude has issues. But I'm the one who is on ignore for "hate speech and personal attacks"

I had a thread that tracked everything insane that 85 has done, but it got deleted for "attacking posters". It included, but was not limited to: multiple death threats against various board members and stalking board members AND THEIR WIVES on facebook over political differences.

Dude has issues. But I'm the one who is on ignore for "hate speech and personal attacks"
This is one of the biggest lies ever perpetrated on this site , and that’s saying something

This is one of the biggest lies ever perpetrated on this site , and that’s saying something

Bull fuking shit. You lying hypocrite. What did I say that was untrue? 85 never denied a single thing that I posted, but he flipped out demanding sources for when I claimed he did steroids or that FNB said he wanted to kill all muslims. You are getting pathetic at this point BT.

Reactions: MACHater02

What did the resident deranged, mentally unstable poster have to say?

Is he peddling more obscene lies again? Lol

What did the resident deranged, mentally unstable poster have to say?

Is he peddling more obscene lies again? Lol

Yeah @btbones what did I say that was "one of the biggest lies ever perpetrated on this site"? I would love to hear you lie again and continuously prove what a hypocrite you are.

Still waiting.

Last edited:

And

You forgot Mr. Intellectual Integrity;

@NinjaKnight plagiarizing and trying to pass off someone else's shit as his own

ElLlP00.png

You forgot Mr. Intellectual Integrity;

@NinjaKnight plagiarizing and trying to pass off someone else's shit as his own

ElLlP00.png

Lmao that is pretty amazing. Glad I had so much of an impact on you as to inspire the man hours it took for you to make something like that. If only you were 1/100th as upset when someone in the white house plagarizies something, our countries leadership wouldn't be the laughing stock of the civilized world.

Speaking of man hours....

Obsessive

Speaking of man hours....

Obsessive

Ok now you are just making yourself look pathetic. Little too much of a stretch.

@btbones still waiting on what I said that was the biggest lie ever. Everything in that post was true about 85, he never even attempted to deny a single thing. He did deny other things said about him though, quite obsessively

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT