ADVERTISEMENT

KZ in NY for Sullivan Award

JAFFX2

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hopefully Knight Nation supported him enough for the win!
gpTYWo.png

oGgKR8.png

10QAPH.png

Hopefully Knight Nation supported him enough for the win!
gpTYWo.png

oGgKR8.png

10QAPH.png
I'm looking at that bottom picture and I keep thinking about that Dave Chappelle sketch where he gave medals for great New York boobs. That woman has earned like six of those.

I'm looking at that bottom picture and I keep thinking about that Dave Chappelle sketch where he gave medals for great New York boobs. That woman has earned like six of those.

Only five

What percentage of the votes are online worth? I don’t think a whole lot. Probably just used as a tie breaker.

What percentage of the votes are online worth? I don’t think a whole lot. Probably just used as a tie breaker.

Approximately 10 semi-finalists are chosen, and the eventual winner is determined by votes from various members of the nationwide news media, former winners and AAU personnel. More recently, a portion of the winner's vote has been determined by the general public.

Approximately 10 semi-finalists are chosen, and the eventual winner is determined by votes from various members of the nationwide news media, former winners and AAU personnel. More recently, a portion of the winner's vote has been determined by the general public.
That’s why I asked what percentage ( portion) is it weighted? I’m willing to bet that to 33% each of the 3 categories you mentioned and then 1% online. That’s how most of these awards run. Making people think they have a say but it’s really just trying to drum up interest

Obvious the public vote was insignificant in the outcome or KZ would have won.........

Peyton Manning won it after sexually assaulting the athletic trainer? That wouldn’t happen in 2019

Although not my choice for a prank, Arabian Eye Goggles is a prank that’s been done for years. I really don’t know why she would be laying down if she was the trainer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT