ADVERTISEMENT

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

Oooookay, you really nailed me there. Well done. 🙄
Nailed you on talking out of your ass, like you usually do? Yep.

Please address the question of why a new state should be formed and the land shouldn’t revert back to the original Maryland and Virginia borders. If you just want two more Democrat senators and another Democrat representative in the house, feel free to say so.

Why do you think those 'nefarious' activities take place? If Republican legislators weren't making it difficult for non-mobile Americans to turn in their ballots by making polling places few and far between, that kind of 'rounding up' thing wouldn't be necessary.

You and I both know that this is a back-and-forth game designed to either restrict or provide access for as many voters as possible.
thank you for doing your part to keep the "leftist idiocy" thread at the top of the page.

right into my trap, he falls

2nn0g7sjvmk61.jpg

Please address the question of why a new state should be formed and the land shouldn’t revert back to the original Maryland and Virginia borders.
That's a damn good point!!! The level of representation might suck, but imagine all the money we would save with your approach.

We could cut out a whole bunch of Democrat and Republican representatives by eliminating West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin and let Virginia cover it all.

That's a damn good point!!! The level of representation might suck, but imagine all the money we would save with your approach.

We could cut out a whole bunch of Democrat and Republican representatives by eliminating West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin and let Virginia cover it all.
You’re comparing turning a single city that was never meant to be a state... to taking statehood away from states like Kentucky, which has been a state since 1792.

You do not argue in good faith. Just admit that you want 2 more senators with D next to their name, and you love the idea of gerrymandering if it serves your team.

Reactions: _glaciers
You’re comparing turning a single city that was never meant to be a state... to taking statehood away from states like Kentucky, which has been a state since 1792.
Oh, I could have sworn YOU were the one who said let's go back to Virginia's "original borders." To be fair to you, I assumed you were talking about its borders at the founding of our nation. Yeah, admittedly it was kind of a dick move -- but I sure nailed you on talking out of your ass like you usually do, right? ;)

Oh, I could have sworn YOU were the one who said let's go back to Virginia's "original borders." To be fair to you, I assumed you were talking about its borders at the founding of our nation. Yeah, admittedly it was kind of a dick move -- but I sure nailed you on talking out of your ass like you usually do, right? ;)
Where did I say Virginia’s “original borders?”

I said land Virginia and Maryland gave up to create DC - a distinct federal district - shouldn’t be used to create a whole new state. That’s not saying all of Virginia’s original borders should be restored.

Where did I say Virginia’s “original borders?”

I said land Virginia and Maryland gave up to create DC - a distinct federal district - shouldn’t be used to create a whole new state. That’s not saying all of Virginia’s original borders should be restored.
If DC gets statehood, it only makes sense to also have northern California split like they want and give them statehood as well.

If DC gets statehood, it only makes sense to also have northern California split like they want and give them statehood as well.
All Californians already have representation -- but DC residents don't...neither does Puerto Rico with over 3.8 million residents (another way to look at PR is that it's six times the population of Wyoming.)

Didn't we once go to war over "taxation without representation?"

All Californians already have representation -- but DC residents don't...neither does Puerto Rico with over 3.8 million residents (another way to look at PR is that it's six times the population of Wyoming.)

Didn't we once go to war over "taxation without representation?"
Puerto Rico also doesnt fall under the same laws as US states regarding taxation. DC directly and disproportionately reaps the benefits of taxation so that argument pretty much falls apart right out of the gate.

Puerto Rico also doesnt fall under the same laws as US states regarding taxation. DC directly and disproportionately reaps the benefits of taxation so that argument pretty much falls apart right out of the gate.
It doesn't have the same 'zing' to it, but I guess Puerto Ricans will have to make due with, "A moderate amount of taxation without representation!"

So nobody is saying the capital protests were awesome here. Overblown as an insurrection is a bit much. I do find it interesting that democrats can take over cities, kick people out, kick police departments out, burn cities, etc. That isn't even worthy of an afterthought now when that happens with democrat riots. Typical behavior really. Easy as you sit in Nebraska to not care.
“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?” Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson asked Jill Sanborn, the FBI official, during a Senate Homeland Security hearing.

“To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point,” replied Sanborn, who serves as FBI assistant director for counterterrorism.

“I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none,” she added.

You’d think there would be more firearms confiscated in arrests during an insurrection or an attempt to overthrow our Government.

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?” Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson asked Jill Sanborn, the FBI official, during a Senate Homeland Security hearing.

“To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point,” replied Sanborn, who serves as FBI assistant director for counterterrorism.

“I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none,” she added.

You’d think there would be more firearms confiscated in arrests during an insurrection or an attempt to overthrow our Government.
It was a spontaneous protest caused by a disgusting YouTube video.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Good grief, nobody thinks that Jan. 6th was an attempt to 'overthrow the government.'

The goal of Trump and his minions that day was to disrupt the attempt by Congress to bless the electoral college win by Joe Biden, plain and simple. And guess what? It worked. Mission Accomplished!!! ...but only for a few hours.

Look at what Trump demanded from his loyal Veep, Mike Pence that day. Does ANYBODY here believe that if Mike had declared they should 'send the vote back to the states' (what Trump asked him to do), that it would have changed anything? Of course not. But it sure as hell would have created a political firestorm. The more Trump could throw monkey wrenches into the formal certification processes, the greater the odds were that he might use the chaos he was creating to stay in office.

Stupid? Yep, but pure crazyass Donald Trump.

Good grief, nobody thinks that Jan. 6th was an attempt to 'overthrow the government.'

Fact check: False.

It is very easy to find mainstream opinions that claim that there was a coup attempt on January 6th, and claims that “nobody thinks that Jan. 6th was an attempt to overthrow the government” can be debunked by a quick Google search.

Fact check: False.

It is very easy to find mainstream opinions that claim that there was a coup attempt on January 6th, and claims that “nobody thinks that Jan. 6th was an attempt to overthrow the government” can be debunked by a quick Google search.
Not to mention that there's a thread on this very board where multiple posters said that it was a threat to overthrow the Government or the synonymous to overthrow the "democratic process" which basically means to keep the newly elected Government from taking power. It was very pervasive at the time and has, nevertheless, persisted.

I wish you guys would make up your minds how you want to spin this.

On one hand, sk8 points out the lack of firearms confiscated on Jan. 6th as a clear sign the riot was no attempt to overthrow the government. But when I point out that was never the goal of Trump and his minions, I'm blasted because some MSM believed otherwise. Oookay, guess what? It's very easy to find stupid opinions on any issue.

But however you want to try spinning it, they were insurgents hell bent on disrupting the blessing of the EC vote totals.

I wish you guys would make up your minds how you want to spin this.

On one hand, sk8 points out the lack of firearms confiscated on Jan. 6th as a clear sign the riot was no attempt to overthrow the government. But when I point out that was never the goal of Trump and his minions, I'm blasted because some MSM believed otherwise. Oookay, guess what? It's very easy to find stupid opinions on any issue.

But however you want to try spinning it, they were insurgents hell bent on disrupting the blessing of the EC vote totals.
It wasn’t an insurrection, but you were claiming that nobody claims it was. You even underlined nobody. That’s not true.

It wasn’t an insurrection, but you were claiming that nobody claims it was. You even underlined nobody. That’s not true.
I'm claiming it wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government. It was an attempt to 'stop the steal' by preventing Congress from doing its job.

And an attempt to prevent Congress from doing its job is called insurrection.

I'm claiming it wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government. It was an attempt to 'stop the steal' by preventing Congress from doing its job.

I don’t think you understand what a coup is.

Reactions: _glaciers

just so we're clear, you'd have to also think this is an insurrection:

It was an occupation of one Government building for a couple of hours. If they had sat down, it would've been called a sit-in and we could all move on.

An insurrection is a violent uprising against an authority or Government. Oh, but people died. Sure, 5 people died; one of a stroke, one of a heart attack, one was shot by a scared capitol police officer, one that we don't know what happened, and Brian Sicknick who was not killed by a violent act (likely had a stroke) but for some reason the Government won't even tell the family the cause of death. But at the point that they were in the Capitol, other than there being a mass of people in some small spaces, they did not at any time kidnap, attack, maim, kill, or any other violent action to any member of the federal government. Mostly they walked around and took pictures. Thus a protest gone too far, a lot of criminal actions, something that shouldn't happen again, absolutely. But not an insurrection or a coup or any other overhyped term that you want to use. Nor was it an existential threat to Democracy.

It was an occupation of one Government building for a couple of hours. If they had sat down, it would've been called a sit-in and we could all move on.

An insurrection is a violent uprising against an authority or Government. Oh, but people died. Sure, 5 people died; one of a stroke, one of a heart attack, one was shot by a scared capitol police officer, one that we don't know what happened, and Brian Sicknick who was not killed by a violent act (likely had a stroke) but for some reason the Government won't even tell the family the cause of death. But at the point that they were in the Capitol, other than there being a mass of people in some small spaces, they did not at any time kidnap, attack, maim, kill, or any other violent action to any member of the federal government. Mostly they walked around and took pictures. Thus a protest gone too far, a lot of criminal actions, something that shouldn't happen again, absolutely. But not an insurrection or a coup or any other overhyped term that you want to use. Nor was it an existential threat to Democracy.
And yet the National Guard is going to still be patrolling the DC streets for 2 more months.

An insurrection is a violent uprising against an authority or Government. Oh, but people died.
Yes, people DIED. Funny how resisting the police takes on a whole different tone with you when the insurgents are 99% white.
Sure, 5 people died; one of a stroke, one of a heart attack, one was shot by a scared capitol police officer, one that we don't know what happened, and Brian Sicknick who was not killed by a violent act (likely had a stroke) but for some reason the Government won't even tell the family the cause of death.
WOW.....just wow.

By the way, Brian Sicknick was killed from the lethal aftereffects of a bear spray that the insurrectionists sprayed him with (apparently, its a form of pepper spray.)

Yes, people DIED. Funny how resisting the police takes on a whole different tone with you when the insurgents are 99% white.
WOW.....just wow.

By the way, Brian Sicknick was killed from the lethal aftereffects of a bear spray that the insurrectionists sprayed him with (apparently, its a form of pepper spray.)
Oh really? I could have sworn that the talking point is that the autopsy hasn't been released yet. Good to know that the official cause of death was bear spray.

Oh really? I could have sworn that the talking point is that the autopsy hasn't been released yet. Good to know that the official cause of death was bear spray.
I'm SURE it was a heart attack not at all related to the riot, right? :)

I'm SURE it was a heart attack not at all related to the riot, right? :)
This is the first time I've heard anything about a heart attack. Do you have some inside info on this? The family says he died of a stroke.

This is the first time I've heard anything about a heart attack.
Didn't mean to get us OT. I misquoted sk8 who said 'likely a stroke.'

Why would Federal investigators have a suspect in the killing of Officer Sickwick if he died of a stroke?

Didn't mean to get us OT. I misquoted sk8 who said 'likely a stroke.'

Why would Federal investigators have a suspect in the killing of Officer Sickwick if he died of a stroke?
This is the first I've heard of that. I'll look it up.

This is the first I've heard of that. I'll look it up.

I guess it wouldn't be surprising to me if he did die from the effects of bear spray, but anybody that's ever been around it would probably tell you that the entire crowd would have scattered in panic if it was used. That stuff is like breathing in anhydrous ammonia.

WOW.....just wow.

FACT CHECKING DaShuckster

CLAIM:

DaSuckster makes the claim that Officer Brian Sicknick's cause of death was the result of being attacked with bear spray.

WHAT THE EVIDENCE SAYS:

Our team of independent fact checkers uncovered that CNN's Evan Perez writes, "In Sicknick's case, it's still not known publicly what caused him to collapse that night. Findings from a medical examiner's review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process."

While it is noted that there is a remote possibility of a chemical irritant being at play, there is no evidence of what extremists are referring to as "bear spray" being deployed given that "...investigators reviewing video of the officer's time around the Capitol haven't been able to confirm that in tape that has been recovered."

CONCLUSION:

🧯 🧯 🧯 🧯 🧯 🧯 🧯 🧯
P A N T S O N F I R E
🚒 🚒 🚒 🚒 🚒 🚒

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Kavanaugh was the ultimate exposure that if -- someone like Kamala Harris knowingly and purposely lies to destroy someone's life -- that just enough women will come out of the woodwork, crazy and fearing for their abortion rights, they will lie.

And few women will call the out on it after they admit, later, that they lied.

I still cannot believe the US Media didn't cover all those ladies that recanted, admitting they made it up. Only one woman didn't recant, Dr. Ford herself, and she never said it was Kavanaugh to anyone, and never even said she was even 'attacked' until very recent therapy.

Heck, even most of the ones that did admit they had read all those ladies had lied, they still still say it justified it as saying it 'exposed' his 'anger.'

If I was him, and my entire career would have been over if I didn't make it to the SCOTUS, yeah ... I'd be pissed too. I mean, they destroyed him. They utterly destroyed him. I not only couldn't believe that, but it says how wrong of a nation we've become.

We used to do this to minorities and women, and it was utterly wrong. But are we so enlightened now that we cheer and condone it in the opposite direction?

Me too was always a political lie
I honestly believe Dr. Ford believes she was accosted, if not attacked, as a teenager. I said that from the get-go.

And anyone with a modicum of psychological background would question 'suggestive' therapy done over 30 years after the event, from her teenage years, where she never even remembered being attacked, and definitely never told anyone it was Kavanaugh, not even after the therapy.

That was proven in the fact that not only could the 4 other people she named, male and female, not collaborate her story, but several of them said it was impossible for them to have met. The ages and other aspects didn't line up, let alone there's a lot of questions.

I still don't remember the name of the baby sitter who violated me as a child. But I initially remembered it as someone who was a bully, until I realized, it couldn't be him. It took a long time to realize that. I suppressed it for years myself, so I honestly do believe Dr. Ford might have been accosted, if not attacked, when she was a teenager (possibly a very irresponsible one too -- don't get me started on the 'get out of jail free card' for women at parties).

But the other 4 women ... they all lied. They all admitted to lying. 2 the FBI drew out, 2 others the FBI didn't bother with, and admitted later they did it because of the 'abortion inducing drugs' quote. But the US Media hasn't covered that. It's pretty much why I really had to question where we are headed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT