ADVERTISEMENT

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

Remember when we all heard about how Trump pressured the Georgia Secretary of State or at least election officials into finding him votes? Turns out that WaPo was lying about what Trump actually said.

Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there. He also told her that she had “the most important job in the country right now.” A story about the recording can be found here. The headline and text of this story have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump.
Yep, pretty much not only destroy the credibility of the US Media, but the GOP now has an argument about election interference in Georgia. They honestly do now.

• Haha
Reactions: _glaciers
Remember when we all heard about how Trump pressured the Georgia Secretary of State or at least election officials into finding him votes? Turns out that WaPo was lying about what Trump actually said.

Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there. He also told her that she had “the most important job in the country right now.” A story about the recording can be found here. The headline and text of this story have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump.

There are 2 different calls. The SOS call we have actually heard the audio, and the SOC is a guy, and Trump most certainly tries to get him to find votes. . This correction is about a call with a lady. Your talking about a call to an investigator, not the SOS.

Last edited:
We all heard about how Trump pressured the Georgia Secretary of State because IT WAS TAPE RECORDED for crying out loud. Spin your way out of that one.

This story has made the rounds and obviously too many people don't even understand what it is referring too. This correction was not about the call with the Sec of St.

why not just say "White Lives Don't Matter"?
163973026_280356176982425_728059764155483597_n.jpg

I dont understand why they are making a deal out of this election. It doesn't change the balance of the house, and its only a 2 year seat anyway. Seems like a strategic mistake.
Absolute power corrupts and some such.

I dont understand why they are making a deal out of this election. It doesn't change the balance of the house, and its only a 2 year seat anyway. Seems like a strategic mistake.
Where’s the evidence of the election swinging the other way? If it’s not there, they can stfu.

Where’s the evidence of the election swinging the other way? If it’s not there, they can stfu.
I just think it's a strange battle to pick. Kind of like the water bottle thing in Georgia. Some battles just aren't worth fighting over.

Over 393,000 votes were cast in the Iowa election and the margin of victory was 6 votes. The Democrat candidate says that 22 of her ballots were incorrectly disqualified by election officials.

If I were Pelosi, I'd drop it -- it's not worth it to get bathed in Right Wing self-righteousness ridicule to contest it. But trust me, if the roles were reversed we'd being hearing how it's 'yet another example of stealing an election.' 🙄

Over 393,000 votes were cast in the Iowa election and the margin of victory was 6 votes. The Democrat candidate says that 22 of her ballots were incorrectly disqualified by election officials.

If I were Pelosi, I'd drop it -- it's not worth it to get bathed in Right Wing self-righteousness ridicule to contest it. But trust me, if the roles were reversed we'd being hearing how it's 'yet another example of stealing an election.' 🙄
We need far fewer people of her age in positions of power in Washington.

What do you do when you’re the Vice President and you need to kickstart your book sales?

Didn't the mayor of Baltimore go to prison for this same type of thing?

What do you do when you’re the Vice President and you need to kickstart your book sales?

The US Media continually giving the Biden administration a 'pass' on the border is just getting beyond sickening.

I guess they'll blame the next GOP President for all the issues and even pictures from 2021-2024 (or 2021-2028), like they did Trump from the Obama administration's issues and pictures.

Seriously, no objectivity whatsoever. Total deflection, total non-sense, even total lies.

ACKSHUALLY THE PARTIES SWITCHED
210835037_244715463795039_1318272502073365663_n.jpg

Short version: The US Media, mid 2021, is embracing right-wing media, mid 2020, that said the left would not defund the police, all while the US Media, in mid 2020, 'sold' (falsely) the American public on the left being for defunding the police.

I.e., technically, the US Media is right, today, mid-2021, Biden-Harris weren't actually for de-funding the police. But the US Media was also saying they were in mid-2020, and mainly the right-wing media was saying they actually weren't, and were 'squashing' the movement, in mid-2020. So right-wing media was correct as well, in mid-2020, while the US Media lied, the left was 'paying lips service.'

It's funny to watch this in action too.

E.g., it was actually right-leaning media, like Politico (although they've shifted left at times), that pointed out the left wasn't actually for defunding police, a year ago, and it was 100% 'lip service.'

BTW, this is The Hill article being referenced. I don't think the left realizes how much this is only going to push more minorities to the GOP. Trump gained minorities versus prior GOP candidates, even in 2020, not just 2016 against Hillary.

Short version: The US Media, mid 2021, is embracing right-wing media, mid 2020, that said the left would not defund the police, all while the US Media, in mid 2020, 'sold' (falsely) the American public on the left being for defunding the police.

I.e., technically, the US Media is right, today, mid-2021, Biden-Harris weren't actually for de-funding the police. But the US Media was also saying they were in mid-2020, and mainly the right-wing media was saying they actually weren't, and were 'squashing' the movement, in mid-2020. So right-wing media was correct as well, in mid-2020, while the US Media lied, the left was 'paying lips service.'

It's funny to watch this in action too.

E.g., it was actually right-leaning media, like Politico (although they've shifted left at times), that pointed out the left wasn't actually for defunding police, a year ago, and it was 100% 'lip service.'

BTW, this is The Hill article being referenced. I don't think the left realizes how much this is only going to push more minorities to the GOP. Trump gained minorities versus prior GOP candidates, even in 2020, not just 2016 against Hillary.

The problem with everything that you said is that it’s a thin veneer of the Presidency not standing for anything while the rank-and-file were all-in on the defund movement when they thought it was going to win them votes. Looking at just the Administration is a red herring.

The problem with everything that you said is that it’s a thin veneer of the Presidency not standing for anything while the rank-and-file were all-in on the defund movement when they thought it was going to win them votes. Looking at just the Administration is a red herring.
No disagreement. It's lip service followed by no teeth.

I'm sure that I'll get criticized for this because the guy is black, when universally everyone should be in agreement that this dude is messed up in the head. Beastiality? Nope, with no exceptions in my mind.

• Haha
Doctor + vaccinated = “leftist”

lol. How many other vaccinated people died of something unrelated to Covid after getting vaccinated? Considering 300M doses, I’m sure your chud chamber has stirred up more instances, no?

lol. How many other vaccinated people died of something unrelated to Covid after getting vaccinated? Considering 300M doses, I’m sure your chud chamber has stirred up more instances, no?
It's not about left vs right. It's about hubris and acting as though we can escape death.

It's not about left vs right. It's about hubris and acting as though we can escape death.
Well the thread is designed to mock “leftists” or was this surgeon dying from an unrelated cause after receiving the vaccine “general idiocy”? Where did he say anything about escaping death?

tl;dr

thanks for keeping this thread at the top

Lol. You are getting pretty riled up by a response to your own attention grabbing post in an attention grabbing thread that you created. It seems you care or you wouldn’t be creating threads and bumping them with nonsense fishing for attention.

Well the thread is designed to mock “leftists” or was this surgeon dying from an unrelated cause after receiving the vaccine “general idiocy”? Where did he say anything about escaping death?
Do you consider yourself a leftist, or a liberal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT