ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist terrorist gets 10 years for fake hate crime

Quote:
McClinton will be sentenced as a habitual offender because he was convicted of attempted armed robbery in 1997 and armed robbery in 2004, both in another part of Mississippi.

What option does he have outside of stealing.? Like 95% of black men, he cannot read and can't get an actual job.

That little trick,using electrical wires for fire is one they learn in the joint. They light their K-2 joints that way. Its hilarious watching them all huddled around trying to set some toilet paper on fire and getting 120ac jolts.

The last time a bunch of left wing terrorist churches burned down it was a BLM that did it.

(2016) Andrew McClinton, burned down the left wing terrorist church he attended in Mississippi AND spray painted the words "Vote Trump" on the outside of the church.

Andrew McClinton arrested for burning, graffitting "Vote Trump" at Hopewell Baptist Church - CBS News

(2015) BLMgro David Lopez Jackson, set fires at SEVEN left wing terrorist churches across the St. Louis area. Everyone blamed it on racist white people. Nope. Just a BLM being a BLM..

Black Man Arrested For Burning Black Churches In St. Louis

(2015) Another BLM, Vincent Broughton, left threatening letters outside of negro churches in Colorado. He tried to make it look like white people did it by writing "black men beware, you are their target."

As Churches Burn, Police Arrest Black Man Who Warned, "Black Men Beware, You Are Target" | Breaking Brown : Breaking Brown

Quote:
McClinton will be sentenced as a habitual offender because he was convicted of attempted armed robbery in 1997 and armed robbery in 2004, both in another part of Mississippi.

What option does he have outside of stealing.? Like 95% of black men, he cannot read and can't get an actual job.

That little trick,using electrical wires for fire is one they learn in the joint. They light their K-2 joints that way. Its hilarious watching them all huddled around trying to set some toilet paper on fire and getting 120ac jolts.

@Brandon @BG_Knightmare When are you two nitwits going to grow a pair and ban this poster? I've reported dozens of his posts and you do nothing. At this point, I can only figure that you're as racist as he is and agree with what he says and that's why you don't do anything.

@Brandon @BG_Knightmare When are you two nitwits going to grow a pair and ban this poster? I've reported dozens of his posts and you do nothing. At this point, I can only figure that you're as racist as he is and agree with what he says and that's why you don't do anything.

mods are unbelievable. They just edited a post by the racist OP to remove a slur, but still allow him to post. It's insane.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1593237, member: 950"]mods are unbelievable. They just edited a post by the racist OP to remove a slur, but still allow him to post. It's insane.[/QUOTE]

They don't give a shit. It's fairly stunning how blatant racism, homophobia, and other disgusting nonsense is AO fukcing K with these feckless morons. Like I said: they probably 100% agree with what's being posted and want to continue to promote it.

ive given up and just put users like that on ignore. i suggest you do the same.

Reactions: fabknight
ive given up and just put users like that on ignore. i suggest you do the same.

Perhaps, but I don't put folks on ignore. I don't think it's asking too much to have mods delete this stuff. Hellwig is always sooooo concerned about what recruits and their families think about what our fans have to say, yet he freely allows this shit to flow. It's rather pathetic.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Way to go Joe, now you've got Dungeon folks crying about this post and demanding the WC be nuked since you threw around the racism card. Repent!

Perhaps, but I don't put folks on ignore. I don't think it's asking too much to have mods delete this stuff. Hellwig is always sooooo concerned about what recruits and their families think about what our fans have to say, yet he freely allows this shit to flow. It's rather pathetic.

I don't understand how a mod can edit someone's post to remove a disgusting slur and then continue to let these people post.

Way to go Joe, now you've got Dungeon folks crying about this post and demanding the WC be nuked since you threw around the racism card. Repent!
That poster is blatantly racist and should be banned. If we're letting just unfiltered racism be spewed then this place should be nuked.
You, as the person who posts 30+ furious political rants each day, have contributed to the downfall of the cooler more than anyone and there's no bringing it back to the glory days.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
That poster is blatantly racist and should be banned. If we're letting just unfiltered racism be spewed then this place should be nuked.

You, as the person who posts 30+ furious political rants each day, have contributed to the downfall of the cooler more than anyone and there's no bringing it back to the glory days.

Hey moron, the post in the Dungeon is crying about Joe calling Brandon a racist. That's what I'm talking about.

But yea, no surprise you responded with a lie and a toxic slander. At least know what you're responding to before you go and do what you do by lying and such.

Hey moron, the post in the Dungeon is crying about Joe calling Brandon a racist. That's what I'm talking about.

But yea, no surprise you responded with a lie and a toxic slander. At least know what you're responding to before you go and do what you do by lying and such.
You unload 30 rage posts on to the cooler every day. You're the reason this place is the way it is. I've posted like 15 times in the last week.

You unload 30 rage posts on to the cooler every day. You're the reason this place is the way it is. I've posted like 15 times in the last week.

You post less because everything you've tried to post here has been proven wrong. You used to furiously post garbage here and it all blew up in your face. I would stay away too if I were you, it must be embarrassing being so Shook and so wrong about everything so often.

Now you're in angry butthurt mode and you're trying to redirect your failures at me. Sorry bud. Own up to your mistakes and try to be a better person.

How ironic. Anything isnt a leftist echo chamber needs to be shut down.

Very liberal of you to be anti free speech!

Well, let's see: I report racist and homophobic posts. Nothing happens.

Not my problem.

Well, let's see: I report racist and homophobic posts. Nothing happens.

Not my problem.

I reported a homophobic post, a mod edited that post to remove the homophobic slur but the poster is still allowed to post here. Insane.

How ironic. Anything isnt a leftist echo chamber needs to be shut down.

Very liberal of you to be anti free speech!

yeah it's anything outside the "echo chamber" that i have an issue with, not just scumbag comments like you've amassed in just a month of posting on this troll account.

give it up, retard
okay angry retard
calling you a retard is an insult to people who are mentally handicapped.
You can tell this retard is definitely "bottom of the totem pole"
cry me a river, Retard Sr.
Put your helmet back on, retard.
okay retard [2]
okay retard
Try again, retard.
Cool story, retard.
What’s it like to be a retard?
I suppose its factually accurate to call you a homo or fagggot? lmao

This is the average Trump voter in america. A scumbag.

yeah it's anything outside the "echo chamber" that i have an issue with, not just scumbag comments like you've amassed in just a month of posting on this troll account.

This is the average Trump voter in america. A scumbag.

cry me a river, retard. You use "inbred" as insult because it insinuates a level of mental retardation. Hope you have a Playboy in your ivory tower so you can go fukc yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT