ADVERTISEMENT

Let the Anti-Trust lawsuit commence

GeniusParks

Four-Star Recruit
Sep 16, 2006
Ok, so assuming that UCF is left out of the playoff tomorrow, what needs to happen & who needs to file the Anti-Trust lawsuit? Any lawyers here? Who would have standing to go to court and get a judge to issue a Stay on any playoff games taking place?

Ok, so assuming that UCF is left out of the playoff tomorrow, what needs to happen & who needs to file the Anti-Trust lawsuit? Any lawyers here? Who would have standing to go to court and get a judge to issue a Stay on any playoff games taking place?

Just need a damn senator to start yapping about it and you'll see someone say, "I think our conference should expand." Hello Sen. Hatch.
Rubio finally chimed in last week but I think our best hope lies with Scott

Milton getting injured hurts our argument. It may not be fair, but it is a beauty pageant. Don't get me wrong, I would love to be in the playoff. But if we had beaten a ranked Penn State and a ranked Michigan and got left out because we lost one game, albeit in dominating fashion against Purdue, we would be very upset if a two year undefeated Sun Belt champion got in. I think we deserve to be in the conversation, but our schedule will be what ultimately keeps us out, fair or not. Now if we would move to playing 3 or even 4 P5 teams in the non-conference then we would stand a better argument. Especially if 2 or 3 were to make conference championship games, or at least be in contention, maybe top 25 teams. Beating a top 25 G5 squad, fair or not, will never be the same in the eyes of the committee as beating a top 25 P5 team. Right now Bama, Clemson if they win, and Notre Dame are in. The argument is for the #4 spot. I think we are in the conversation. But I think we get left out. OU, and tOSU have a better resume than us. They have more wins against top 25 teams. The playoff needs to expand to 8 teams with any conference champion inside the top 15 of the final selection committee rankings automatically qualifying, unless there are more than 8 champions, highly unlikely.

A player needs to step forward and make this happen. Do not be satisfied with the carrot the rigged committee throws you guys. With recruiting why would someone choose a school to play at when they'd have no chance competing for a National Championship?
He says needs one player needs to sue. OJ?

This guy is going off on twitter. Something got him fired up. Says he’s free the next month and will do it at cost

I was about to quote him, he's willing to file a motion tomorrow for a judge to get a restraining order immediately. Why not? Maybe it'll get us an invite.

I was about to quote him, he's willing to file a motion tomorrow for a judge to get a restraining order immediately. Why not? Maybe it'll get us an invite.
Does he need at least one player on the team to sign something before tomorrow?

I assume the selection has to happen first. So after the selection show a player or players have To file a lawsuit. I’m sure Danny White is already scheming something

I assume the selection has to happen first. So after the selection show a player or players have To file a lawsuit. I’m sure Danny White is already scheming something
Ah yeah I guess you can’t sue before you’ve been wronged/damaged/incurred loss

UCF will have played ZERO teams that end ranked. Who else in the top 10 can say that? Your argument would have to be based off the very weak subjective belief that all teams played by everyone are of equal caliber, and that UCF’s schedule is just as difficult as Bama, Notre Dame, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, etc.

UCF will have played ZERO teams that end ranked. Who else in the top 10 can say that? Your argument would have to be based off the very weak subjective belief that all teams played by everyone are of equal caliber, and that UCF’s schedule is just as difficult as Bama, Notre Dame, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, etc.
Shut your foooking mouf while UCF smashes your hopes and dreams

The Cartel is in the process of turning the invitational into the WWE....willing to bet organized crime has their hands all over this.

Why are you here ****tard? Is your 70 IQ lonely tonight Gump?

Who do you think ranks these teams?

Oh that's right, the people that say you don't play anyone.

The truth is, we've played teams that deserve to be ranked, and if they had a different conference logo, they would be.
Who? And why should they be ranked? If you’re going to make such a statement, back it up with facts as to why someone like Cincy should be ranked over those who are in the top 25.
Why are you here ****tard? Is your 70 IQ lonely tonight Gump?
I’m sorry that hearing someone present a very much valid argument that you simply dislike triggers you so much. Echo chambers are so easily disturbed by simple truths.

Reactions: ucfcracker

You are the poster child for why abortion needs to remain legal.

Reactions: Shark19
Who? And why should they be ranked? If you’re going to make such a statement, back it up with facts as to why someone like Cincy should be ranked over those who are in the top 25.

I’m sorry that hearing someone present a very much valid argument that you simply dislike triggers you so much. Echo chambers are so easily disturbed by simple truths.
I like how WhoCF is so concerned about echo chambers on a UCF board.

"I just come here to help you get another perspective, since I can't think of other places you could go if you wanted to engage with fans of other teams."

Let's see what his next troll move is, I'm kind of curious.

The rankings are biased as well. When SEC teams lose they drop a couple of spots, when G5 teams lose they drop out of the polls. Week after week of this condenses the SEC schools at the top, it's why Florida is #9 in the country. Do you really think Florida is the 9th best team in the country??

I support UCF 100% and always will. That said, we are not a top 4 team. We have given up too many points and yards to teams that aren’t that good. It’s the same reason why Ohio State shouldn’t be there. People say we need to start playing better competition. The better competition won’t play us. That means we need to start waxing the teams we do play without given up 35 points and 500 yards.

I support UCF 100% and always will. That said, we are not a top 4 team. We have given up too many points and yards to teams that aren’t that good. It’s the same reason why Ohio State shouldn’t be there. People say we need to start playing better competition. The better competition won’t play us. That means we need to start waxing the teams we do play without given up 35 points and 500 yards.

Fake account is fake. LOL, nice try McMurphy

But Oklahoma’s defense is ok?

So does Danny White have the guts to get a few players and take this to court?

I want to see this lawsuit happen. I NEED to see this lawsuit happen. Primarily why I've been hoping UCF goes 25-0. A G5 can never make the playoff in the current format so Mullens lied when he said there wasn't a path.

But the CFP isn't afraid about pushback because they don't think UCF will do anything to stop their cartel. This could get ugly, but it's gotta happen.

UCF is one of the strangest teams I've ever seen. They win even when the chips against them are down. Yes, a Bama, Clemson, OU, UGA team would be favored against them but theoretically how many more yards/points can they score on UCF that UCF can't match?

vrs Bama - Bama doesn't have 1 superstar just a really complete team. So does UCF. I'm not convinced UCF wouldn't be successful against Bama's defense at least enough to be competitive in the game. People try to go off the Ole Miss & A&M offenses Bama has face, but the UCF offense is better than those with speed and key positions everywhere.

vs Clemson - Henderson Jr is better Etienne. Lawrence is a very skilled QB. I think this offense would be tougher to stop than Bama's, but South Carolina showed the Clemson secondary has swiss cheese holes at times. If Muschamp had just onside kicked the entire second half the game might have been closer because SCar couldn't stop air, but Clemson D was having a horrible time against the pass. With UCF able to remain balanced, the score should remain with 21 points.

vs Notre Dame - UCF would beat ND straight up. Enough said.

vs Oklahoma - First team to 60 wins. Edge to OU b/c I don't think UCF would score every possession. Probably a 56-41 game OU but not a blowout.

vs UGA - The Georgia Offense has gotten better, but I don't think UCF should be afraid of this team and would have a good chance of knocking them off

vs Ohio State - McCrae/Killins would run all over tOSU D like Henderson Jr did to UCF. Unlike Maryland, at the critical point in the game I think UCF would pull it out

vs Michigan - UCF would beat Michigan straight up. Harbaugh likes to win a certain way on Offense & Defense and if UCF gets to 40 points (maybe even 30) the game will be over. Michgian's offense can be really stale at times and reminiscent of USF's offense.

vs Florida - UCF would beat UF straight up. I'd expect the UCF secondary to pick off Franks multiple times and to not blow the game like Vandy & South Carolina did

vs LSU - UCF would beat LSU straight up. Burrows isn't a world beater and the running attack is ok but nothing on the level of the Memphis offense. In fact, Michigan & LSU offenses are stale vanilla plain offenses which is why if this was a Peach Bowl matchup the score would be something like 9-6.

So don't tell UCF that they can't play with anyone. They can.

Reactions: Lurky

Your next valid argument will be your first.....your lack of intelligence forever dooms you to a life of trailer parks and toothless women......you would fit into West Virginia just fine.

The point is we beat P5 programs on G5 resources....your projections on how we would do in a P5 conference if dropped in there today are illogical.

Wow, the trolls are out in force lately. WhoCF is clamoring for attention. This guy, who probably thought he was doing a good job.

I guess everyone wants to see what we're going to do if we get left out of the playoff.

CFP: You didn't play good enough competition

Also CPF: We are going to keep you out of the CFP to ensure you don't play the "best" teams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT