ADVERTISEMENT

Let the Anti-Trust lawsuit commence

It looks like UCF is going to tie Danny White's hands from doing anything. He tweeted out it's an "Invitational" but that they're excited to find out what bowl they've been invited to.

I don't like that. I want to see the lawsuit. You can't settle for second class and expect the P5 to change. They must be forced to change via the Courtroom or Congress.

Reactions: PuziKnight12
Wow, the trolls are out in force lately. WhoCF is clamoring for attention. This guy, who probably thought he was doing a good job.

I guess everyone wants to see what we're going to do if we get left out of the playoff.
100% real account. How was that a troll comment, chief? Been following UCF probably longer than those questioning me put together. When y’all learn how CFB works, then you can talk, until then keyboard warriors . . . .

Last edited:
Time to get this f***ing lawsuit moving... I'm no lawyer, but what's the possibility of a class action lawsuit from fans and season ticket holders?

PS, I've been drinking...

Time to get this f***ing lawsuit moving... I'm no lawyer, but what's the possibility of a class action lawsuit from fans and season ticket holders?

PS, I've been drinking...

Won't work for the fans since we have no standing to bring suit. Must be the players, and most likely has to have some financial backing from the school to go forward.

I’m confident DW has been looking into this since last year. And by UCFs tweet (not th football account or the athletic account) of just “ok” you’d hope that they’d have financial backing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT